PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever give up cocksucking or ............

cock queen
May 14, 2014, 6:23 PM
How many people stopped sucking cock or giving anal after their first experience.It seems that after the first time you crave more.After I sucked and fucked my first cock which was not a planned event I was hooked and looked for more and was excited each time the wife had a new one for me to enjoy.And when I was confident enough to find my own it was even better.I still enjoy a good woman but there are some men that are good too.

Hypersexual11
May 14, 2014, 6:41 PM
I've had long dry spells before. The less I have, the less I think about it so the less I crave it. But then after too long, my desire starts going through the roof and it becomes difficult to keep control. For me, the best bet is to have a fwb that can be called upon when needed. I guess everyone is different and I'm sure some have sucked cock for awhile and really enjoyed it but then stopped and never did it again, due to marriage vows or something. Unfortunately I seem to have an addiction which is out of the bag and raging. Thank goodness for cool wives huh?

olmizzou42
May 15, 2014, 6:23 PM
Yes, I've stopped before for different reasons.
As a teenager my friend, Jim, and I sucked each other's cocks every chance we got. Being raised Southern Baptist, I had been taught that sex was dirty and wrong and...OMG two males together were going to hell for sure! So ever so often I would say no, I'm not going to do this anymore. But, then Jim and I would be alone and I would see the bulge in his pants and I just had to have his cock in my mouth and taste his load of cum. That went on ages 13-22.

Then came a stretch of hetero sex only from 22-30...Army, then marriage. Then I met Lee who let me know he was interested and as soon as I saw his beautiful hard cock I was back on my knees, sucking and loving it. A job transfer put an end to that.

From 30-58 I was once again off of cocksucking. I do love pussy so there was my wife as well as a succession of willing female coworkers. I thought about cocksucking occasionally, but with readily available pussy I was satisfied. As my wife's health got worse, she gained weight, became depressed and made it clear she no longer wanted sex. I simply didn't want to go to the trouble of romancing a woman so I posted on craigslist and quickly got a reply from Dick. We hit it off right away. He introduced me to others and we've been sucking and fucking for 14 years now, sometimes just us, sometimes 2 or 3 others. Still, ever so often, I swear not to do it anymore. But, then an email shows up and I can't resist the urge to take hard cock in my mouth and ass.

monaohio
May 16, 2014, 11:54 AM
I give up sucking cock when he tells me to spread my legs or he tells me to quit sucking and I lay on my back and he forces my legs open then pounds me all day or night long

sterculius
May 16, 2014, 2:31 PM
I too have experienced cycles of inactivity after my initial indoctrination as a cocksucker. I have always maintained the typical male insatiable lust for women, even during the periods when I was also giving blowjobs regularly to guys, but these dry spells have become progressively shorter and shorter until now where I presently am sucking cock more frequently than I have sex with my wife.

12voltyV2.0
May 16, 2014, 4:44 PM
I know it is true for me and many guys that I speak with--that before we had done something with other guys----we had a growing desire "for cock" that over time became really powerful and once we had some cock----the desire for it really kicked in and at times, can be a very powerful craving.

I am glad to know that I am not alone in this---but I do wonder what it is about cock----that this desire becomes so powerful for many of us?

Cum1st
May 16, 2014, 8:23 PM
My first cock sucking experience was in my early twenties. I knew what I saw getting into when we left the local watering hole together. A former live in GF had sucked me off now and again, usually with my face burried between her legs. She liked it, and I was pretty sure I would too. The other guy and I 69'd in his bed. I don’t remember being freaked out, but didn’t do it again till a childhood friend and I got together for our first pants down time months later. I LIKED it!

Back in the early ‘70’s there were a lot of anti “queer” remarks – “organized games or grab ass”, “light in the loafers”, “fudge packers”, “when a woman sucks a cock …, when a man sucks a cock he’s a cock sucker for life”. It was a heavy barrier to be known to cross, and I was raised to worry about what people thought. There were even men that would punch someone for hinting at getting him off. A few years later I finally got the urge to go into the back room of a new to the area adult book store. The booths had curtains instead of doors. I left mine open as I sat and jerked off to a hetero flick. The only other guy in the back room at the time stopped by with his dripping cock sticking straight out at me and asked, “Wanna sip?” Didn’t need to ask me twice. He came pretty fast and left as I was hungrily trying to suck the last few drops out of it. That was the start of many trips to those dark back rooms and...