OR
(2) Eating Pussy

Note: You can not answer both.

citystyleguy
Jul 30, 2006, 12:05 AM
male; sucking cock!

Azrael
Jul 30, 2006, 12:25 AM
Male. Depends on my mood. I don't really care if you like the answer or not :tong:

codybear3
Jul 30, 2006, 12:32 AM
First of all are you male or female?

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

First of all, I am male...That can be proved if I drop my loin-cloth...
Second, I am bisexual and according to some head-shrinkers test, I happen to fall right between the fully str8/fully fag scale...
I am bi-sexual...What do you mean I cannot answer both? :banghead: :paw: :paw:

Lorcan
Jul 30, 2006, 1:23 AM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

Female
Sucking Cock

But that's only because i haven't had the chance to eat many pussies, and i tend to like what i can get. But the pussy i have eaten wasn't repulsive, and i just can't understand guys who won't go down! (except totally gay guys)

12voltman59
Jul 30, 2006, 1:33 AM
Male--

I my life, I have certainly eaten more pussy than I have sucked cock--based on that fact alone--I would say I like pussy more...

But then-- I have not sucked all that much cock--I loved what cock I have sucked though---

I like oral sex best of all--giving perhaps more than getting--it is such a turn on to see my partner, female or male, enjoying the orgasim they receive from oral sex that is (hopefully) well done.

I do not get this thing that some people will say: "oral sex is not real sex"---bullshit--to me oral sex is the best form of sex--how much more intimate can it be than to bury your face in a woman's pussy or have your mouth firmly locked around a man's hard cock and to have them cum in your mouth or conversly, they doing the same thing to you?

mistymockingbird
Jul 30, 2006, 1:35 AM
Female-Sucking Cock

Not that I'm gonna shy away from either one mind you. lol

Azrael
Jul 30, 2006, 1:36 AM
I like oral sex best of all--giving perhaps more than getting--it is such a turn on to see my partner, female or male, enjoying the orgasim they receive from oral sex that is (hopefully) well done.

I do not get this thing that some people will say: "oral sex is not real sex"---bullshit--to me oral sex is the best form of sex--how much more intimate can it be than to bury your face in a woman's pussy or have your mouth firmly locked around a man's hard cock?
Exactly. That said, I refuse to choose because both are so uniquely wonderful in their own right.

jedinudist
Jul 30, 2006, 1:55 AM
I'm male, and my answer has to be...

BOTH :tongue:

That's my honest answer.

What did you expect??? I'm Bisexual and midway on the scale. :)

taz67156
Jul 30, 2006, 2:43 AM
male here and I'd have to say eating pussy unless its somebody that doesn't take care of them self.

violetpetal
Jul 30, 2006, 4:09 AM
Chickie here & most definately ........ pusssy :tongue:

smokey
Jul 30, 2006, 7:04 AM
Male here...

Lets see...eating pussy, unless she's in the doggie or some other position like that gives me a crick in the neck.

Sucking cock gives me a stiff jaw if they take to long to cum

HMMMM.....decisions decisions!!!

Eating the pussy of a very multi-orgasmic woman any day.

becksbolero
Jul 30, 2006, 7:40 AM
Male
I prefer a pussy full of cum.

Long Duck Dong
Jul 30, 2006, 8:21 AM
male... until my bisexuality kicks in and i become more feminine

and to mirror a lot of answers..... 50/50 depending on mood... so my answer is both.... the one answer you say people can't choice

Just_Gem
Jul 30, 2006, 8:25 AM
oooooooooooooh decisions decisions decisions :rolleyes:

I too am totally bisexual midway on the kinsey scale. My 1st choice tho would have to be BOTH!!!!! :flag4:

Gemm

PS I don't conform to others rules well either :bigrin:

Sparks
Jul 30, 2006, 9:17 AM
Male. Although I enjoy the taste of a woman (naturally, or fillied with cum), there is nothing better than having another man ejaculate in my mouth. So the answer is, sucking cock.

Mrs.F
Jul 30, 2006, 9:49 AM
Female :female:

Being that I am st8....my answer is easy! Sucking cock :tong: :drool:

pete333
Jul 30, 2006, 9:59 AM
Male: I most certainly LOVE both.

hrnybimale4u
Jul 30, 2006, 10:02 AM
I'd have to say being totally bisexual, and having had my share of both women and men, nothing turns me on more than making a woman squirm with delight and making her cum over and over and over again while pleasing her orally. So I have to say PUSSY is the best by far. I like the taste of cum, male or female, but the fact that a woman can orgasm more times in a short period of time makes it my hands down choice that I prefer pussy to cock. Whoo-ahh! (Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman)
:tongue:

Diane54
Jul 30, 2006, 10:44 AM
It appears that most of these answers run right along the Kinsey rating. But having had my share of both I have to say women taste better than men, and I prefer pussy. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Polybear
Jul 30, 2006, 10:51 AM
Male.

In the moments that each is directly available to me, as it were, I enjoy both. Even if I cannot supposedly answer that way.

biandu
Jul 30, 2006, 10:52 AM
First off--- Bullshit..

asking such a question in a bisexual community.

Sucking Cock OR Eating Pussy

Answer: Both.......... I am bi.

hotcodynsd
Jul 30, 2006, 11:08 AM
I like being sucked, man or woman, I like eating clean showered sweet smelling ladies... I am not good at sucking cock... :eek:

belect
Jul 30, 2006, 2:15 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined
Actually I love eating pussy alot and most of the time. However to suck on a cock is just fine as well. It falls into the realm of giving pleasure to your partner or partners as the case may be. Which is what it is all about. Do you all agree?

Reprob8
Jul 30, 2006, 2:33 PM
reminds me of andrew dice clay "heads, hair pie, tails balls across the nose"

Herbwoman39
Jul 30, 2006, 2:43 PM
First, to answer the poll: Female and Both-because I don't HAVE to choose :tong:

Time to share one of our little secrets. Hubby may be straight but he is also gender-fluid. He occasionally enjoys playing up the feminine side of his nature during lovemaking. Because of that, we have discovered a small area at the base of his testicles just above his anus that, because he is in his 40's and the testicle skin is a bit saggy, acts as the folds of a vagina. So I can still be monogamous and eat pussy of a sort :bigrin:

My theory is that by licking and sucking there I'm stimulating his prostate.

Feel free to use this info at your discression :bigrin:

Spicy
Jul 30, 2006, 4:56 PM
What kind of question is that? This is a bisexual community, remember?
The Answer BOTH!!!

Spicy

strawberry8302
Jul 30, 2006, 5:04 PM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

I'm a female, and I loooove sucking cock. :tong:

deletetacount123
Jul 30, 2006, 5:15 PM
Well, having never experienced neither :-( I do know everyone's different. But it is a weird question to ask in a bi-sexuals forum.

ourwildfun
Jul 30, 2006, 6:22 PM
LOL,LOL,LOL.

Im still laughing after reading biandu? reply (BULLSHIT)

Although there are many that say both, there is also many bisexual people that perfer one over the other. Very interesting :cool:

I know it is like a person that loves to play music in many fourms talented at more than one instrament and enjoys them all. Ask them if they like playing the piano or the bandjo more, they might say BOTH although im sure they perfer one over the other.

ourwild fun

Driver 8
Jul 30, 2006, 6:28 PM
First off--- Bullshit..

asking such a question in a bisexual community.
Amen.

"But you must like one or the other better! Because nobody likes them the same! I don't and that means you don't either." et cetera.

Some people have a preference. Some people don't. I don't think all the people who say they don't are liars.
:2cents:

ourwildfun
Jul 30, 2006, 6:33 PM
I am bi and enjoy BOTH but i LOVE eating PUSSY MORE.

Although i have liked a some Cocks more than a few CUNTS i have pleased. :eek:

It would depend on the qaulity of the MEAT.

But PUSSY is still PRIME CHOICE for this bimale posting in this BISEXUAL FOURM.

ourwildfun

mike9753
Jul 30, 2006, 7:05 PM
Male

I think I'd love to lick a pussy while a cock that is ficking in and out at the same time. Who says I can;t have both??

Reprob8
Jul 30, 2006, 8:14 PM
Well, having never experienced neither :-( I do know everyone's different. But it is a weird question to ask in a bi-sexuals forum.

You will find somone to take care of that I am sure.

deletetacount123
Jul 30, 2006, 10:15 PM
You will find somone to take care of that I am sure.

*smiles* Ya, someday. It will be well worth the wait I bet.

Eddie altamonte
Jul 30, 2006, 10:41 PM
I am male...I prefer eating pussy but enjoy a cock just as much

FSJeepguy
Jul 30, 2006, 10:41 PM
I'm a Bi male.
The biggest advantage of being bi is that when you stick your hands down the front of a pair of jeans you've going to find something that you like. :bigrin:

I eat pussy and suck cock. Whichever one is there.

Dai1961
Jul 30, 2006, 11:00 PM
male,,,,,, pussy

membrain
Jul 30, 2006, 11:44 PM
Female.

Not really into oral that much. But even if I was, I couldn't pick, I'd have to say both! I'm a 3 on the Kinsey scale, right smack in the middle, so why not?

kinsey_3
Jul 31, 2006, 12:45 AM
Not only that, but as well as answering yes to both, I've also done both: I mean, sucked cock and eaten pussy at the same time. How did I do that? And no, I didn't move my head "between courses".

Well, if you ever get the chance to go down on an FTM guy, do it. :cool:

the sacred night
Aug 8, 2006, 1:32 PM
Weeeellll... I have never eaten a woman out, but I think I would like it more than I like going down on men, based purely on speculation... maybe because I'd be more confident, seeing as how I have a vagina and know what pleases it, but I don't have that kind of insight into the penis... maybe because I know my juices taste better than cum to me... maybe because the vulva is so damn fascinating to me in general. Or probably a combination of those things.

I don't think it's at all a weird question to ask on a bisexual forum... it's be weird to ask it anywhere else, because the answers would be obvious.

LouiseBrookslover
Aug 8, 2006, 4:16 PM
I'm male. I enjoy eating pussy more if only for the reason that it is harder to get than cock is.

m.doggg
Aug 8, 2006, 7:39 PM
Male and eating pussy only because I havn't gotten to suck cock yet but can't wait.

ChuckFL
Aug 8, 2006, 8:51 PM
Male here. And, I agree with most of my bi-sexual brothers & sisters. I like both. As long as they are neat, clean, and juicy! Essentially, whatever's available at the moment, I do with equal passion :tongue: ...

Lake_Bi_Guy
Aug 8, 2006, 9:10 PM
Male here... enjoy both greatly....but have to admit that knowing you can, if the time and place is right, that you can make a sweet lady keep giving you her honey over and over... that wins hands down. My lady at home knows I won't stop till she says to 3-4 times and is ready to scream. Maybe it's a power thing..maybe not.. but she cums back for more... :cowboy:

nick3635
Aug 8, 2006, 9:48 PM
I definately love eating pussy and making a woman cum ... however ... sucking a cock with a woman is awesome ... love nothing more than fucking a woman while sucking on a cock at the same time or even better licking a pussy while a woman is riding him and being able to lick a pussy and a cock at the same time .. unfortunately for a single guy it's hard to find a couple to let them into their life ... but I would love to find one ! :-)

Greywolf269
Aug 8, 2006, 10:26 PM
Male: Again this question is posted on a bisexual site... so again the answer is going to be both! How can u make a bisexual person choose? We love both...that's how we r.

larupin
Aug 9, 2006, 1:59 AM
Well I will have to answer "BOTH" because i love them equally.

couplepiper
Aug 9, 2006, 4:06 AM
male of the couple says eating pussy
female of the couple says eating pussy

phatchic
Aug 9, 2006, 4:21 AM
female.

having given many blow jobs in my time, i have to say that i am quite adept at it, never had any complaints anyways. unfortunately, i have only been with a couple of women, but i must admit i enjoyed it sooooooo much more! so i guess my answer would have to be pussy!! yay me!

Hotboy99
Aug 9, 2006, 7:55 AM
male here. love pussy but if i can have a cock to then yes i love both

guyfromdenver
Aug 9, 2006, 9:59 AM
Male, and sucking cock is great if he is thick, but then again I'll break the rules and say pussy too if she is orally orgasmic

sennex
Aug 9, 2006, 10:03 AM
Male. OK I've read all the answers and it is unfair to ask such a question on a bisexual site, but leaving aside any preferance for gay or straight sex I do prefer sucking cock to rug munching.

Vegastud
Aug 9, 2006, 11:06 AM
Male.

I love eating pussy and could have a woman sit on my face for hours and continually fill my mouth with cum, however I'm finding it hard to find a woman lately to have sex with period, so a cock is the next best thing.

Pussy is number one.

funfriend
Aug 9, 2006, 11:13 AM
So what would be the point of being bi if not to enjoy more of both and more of life. Stop trying to quantify and try to enjoy. :three:

AndrogynousLuv
Aug 12, 2006, 12:44 AM
Is this a trick question....lmfao!!!!!!!!! In a bisexual community!!!!!!! I mean really...who's got their head up their ......... on this one?

DiamondDog
Aug 12, 2006, 3:01 AM
Well, if you ever get the chance to go down on an FTM guy, do it. :cool:

ugh you've lived one of my top fantasies! maybe someday I'll have sex with a transman.

coyotedude
Aug 12, 2006, 5:05 AM
Male

Both are quite tasty, but if I absolutely have to choose? I'd pick sucking cock by a nose....

But then, what are rules meant for if not to be broken from time to time? :)

NightHawk
Aug 12, 2006, 5:29 AM
Fine. Then I will not answer.

joxbear69
Sep 5, 2006, 10:51 AM
I'm male
I truly enjoy both.
Really enjoy eating cum out of a juicy pussy ; but then again, I can't resist sucking a load out of a hot throbbing cock either.
Hmmmm! Choices......

trip1
Sep 5, 2006, 11:57 AM
I'm with you Jox...

Newbod
Sep 5, 2006, 1:25 PM
I am a female I love sucking cock the feeling of it getting hard in your mouth then climaxing, but I have never sucked pussy but will do one day soon hopefully! bet it will be just as good, if my reactions to guys going down on me are anything to go by. :female:

dtindh
Sep 5, 2006, 3:13 PM
Male-I really enjoy both, they both have their advantages. I like sucking cock because of the reward at the end. A good pussy can't be beat though and my wife does tend to squirt whith a really good orgasm, which gives me the best of both. It's the satisfaction of a job well done with a mouthful of cum, whetehr it's male or female.

kickasstrinity2
Sep 5, 2006, 9:15 PM
FEMALE

EATING PUSSY BABY!!!!!! Nothing like it in the world....YUMMY YUM!!!!!

:bigrin: :2cents:

FlaPlaya561
Sep 5, 2006, 9:47 PM
Male here
Sucking cock fer sure :) Deep too ...looking for big black ones :)

Tynary
Sep 6, 2006, 4:09 AM
ok female here and I'm probably exactly half way on scale from gay to straight but I prefer pussy but on the other hand I haven't sucked much cock.

Nara_lovely
Sep 6, 2006, 7:42 AM
Female....and after enough of both, I honestly prefer pussy.

(guess it's because it lasts a long time and multiple) *sighs*

Roan's Man
Sep 6, 2006, 9:41 AM
Male. Cocks Rock!

bubob1947
Sep 6, 2006, 12:04 PM
Male - Sucking cock!

yoyo4u
Sep 6, 2006, 2:34 PM
How interesting.......bubob1947! Your postig was a matching 69

You couldn't have planned it better..... :tongue:

As for me I'm almost 71, which (according to George Carlin is a 69 with two fingers in the ass) is still a nice prospect!

But back to the original posting.
I don't think I could choose, if I had both the same time available.

For example:
Me and my best friend are both on our back, my head squized against all the way to his balls. She rides him right above my head and every few seconds she sits on my mouth, allowing me for a delicious sample.

This is really the best of both worlds.

It actually happened to me and ever since I fantasize about it.

If you want to try it yourself, let "How does it feel" (the song from the 80's) play in the background, at least that is what we did at the time.
I suspect any other music will work ;)

yoyo

in2itiwish
Sep 6, 2006, 2:48 PM
licking a nice cock connected to a cool guy and watching him twitch. Blowjobs must be two hands and mouth.

Love a pussy with a girl who loves herself.......as she holds her clit hood.....love flicking it with my tounge.....nearly makes me cum

poledigger
Sep 6, 2006, 4:40 PM
Sucking Cock :)

Seeker72
Sep 6, 2006, 4:56 PM
Male.

Both as much as each other.

nick3635
Sep 6, 2006, 9:39 PM
Definately eating pussy .. best thing is doing it while a cock is in there also and being able to do both at the same time ! ... Unfortunately that doesn't happen enough :-)

newbi60555
Sep 8, 2006, 12:33 AM
male.

lots more practice eating pussy, and love to have that result in an orgasm.

however, sucked cock a couple times and fantisize about about it a lot. It
was fun, and I'd love to do it again.

timepga50
Sep 8, 2006, 2:29 AM
male,and i like sucking cock.Eating pussy is good too,but I have sucked more cocks than eaten pussies,so I guess I perfer the cocks.

randall
Sep 8, 2006, 8:46 AM
52 yr old male having done both.........mostly pussy........i'd have to say 90% pussy 10% cock. but would love to share a hard cock with my wife ( mfm 3some)

BiDallasCouple
Sep 8, 2006, 2:15 PM
Male-Id have to say cock, theres more of a satisfaction in making a man cum. You KNOW he came and didnt fake it, theres something you get in return for your pleasing him, and he USUALLY does not get emotionally attached if you DO make him cum. LOL But on the other hand, I do love eating a nice wet pussy and have her grind into my face and moan... ok now i am going to go play with myself thinking about it. Bye all. HEHEHE

delpark
Sep 8, 2006, 2:42 PM
Male here, prefer sucking cock.

IndyBiFun
Sep 8, 2006, 5:41 PM
A bi guy here and right at this moment......as I type this......I'd have to say sucking a nice, hard cock!

Ask me tomorrow and chances are I'd say kissing, licking and eating a nice, wet pussy!

Damn.......either way my mouth is watering!

biman39
Sep 8, 2006, 11:12 PM
I like both too
but I think I really like sucking cock more
I like the taste better and the feeling of having my mouth full and love the taste and feel of cum

union3
Sep 9, 2006, 12:49 AM
Fine. Then I will not answer.
Male - I like eating pussy but nothing beats sucking a big tasty cock. Best part is when he explodes in your mouth.

mrflit
Sep 9, 2006, 1:23 AM
I love a good blow job. If I have to give one to get one that is OK, but all other things being equal, I prefer to eat pussy. A guy can tease me until I go nuts (pun intended) but when I make a pussy come for the fourth time, I can come without being touched.

wtp09
Sep 9, 2006, 4:00 AM
what kind of question is this anyway.....

male.

i love both.... it doesn't matter. each has a feel all of its own. yet, each results in the same thing.

eat it, suck it.... how can your partner go wrong....... it doesn't matter, you are gonna be a flippin' rockstar.....

the ORGASM is all that really matters.

a shot in your mouth or a squirt in your mouth what do you care as long as they are getting off, because of what you are doing to them. lol no comparison.

ukmale32
Sep 9, 2006, 5:26 AM
Love eating pussy - could do it for hours :tongue: - have only sucked one cock (though many times). I'd like to go down on a woman after she's been cum in - (in a safe world - by anyone. In the real world - I guess just me). :cool:

nick3635
Sep 15, 2006, 10:00 PM
I'm male and definately enjoy eating pussy more ... love the feeling when a woman cums and being able to run my hands all over her body as she does ... I would love to be with someone I was close with and go down on a guy and get him off ... but only time will tell :-)

nick3635
Sep 15, 2006, 10:02 PM
Not sure why there has to a b choice .. I do LOVE eating pussy and love sucking on a cock also ..best thing in the world to me is a woman riding backware cowboyh on a guy and being able to lick her pussy and his cock at the same time !
q

doingitforus
Sep 15, 2006, 11:05 PM
I am bi and enjoy BOTH but i LOVE eating PUSSY MORE.

Although i have liked a some Cocks more than a few CUNTS i have pleased. :eek:

It would depend on the qaulity of the MEAT.

But PUSSY is still PRIME CHOICE for this bimale posting in this BISEXUAL FOURM.

ourwildfun

Male

got to aggree

Major65
Sep 16, 2006, 12:12 AM
I would say pussy wins out... :)

deepbluejamie
Sep 16, 2006, 3:20 AM
Male and I love to eat pussy because of the challenge of getting her off just the right way, The right way is gushing and begging for me to stop because it is too senstive to continue.
It took me years and a lot of patient ladies straight, bi and lesbian to get it right, and yes I am a little proud of myself.
I can make a cock do that anytime, or I could before the damn TMJ kicked in.
Damn it is tough when the parts start quitting from overuse LOL

bruce
Sep 16, 2006, 3:09 PM
male here. I always say "I'd rather suck a dick than lick a clit" and last night I had one in my mouth and one in my ass at the same time, what a fulfilling night.

eyewarepanties
Sep 25, 2006, 5:07 PM
Male and since I have yet to suck my first cock, I have to say eatting pussy. Once I find my first cock I might have to come back and say sucking cock. Only time will tell. :tongue:

wantus269
Sep 25, 2006, 5:49 PM
23yrold bimale in Florida here that has had both several times and i still prefer a hard throbbing cock cumming in my mouth and down my throat anytime!
However, eating a freshly fucked/cum in pussy is hard to beat too!
I still want to try a mfm 3sum so I can lick the clit and suck the cock while they're fucking!

CT Nudist Guy
Sep 25, 2006, 9:46 PM
I'm a male. Assuming I had to choose one over the other - I'd prefer to suck a cock.

I'd really rather be able to do both in the same session - MMF.

I think I am better at sucking cock, probably since I know what gets me off when someone sucks my dick. BUT, I seem to get off more and easier with a woman sucking on me than a man sucking on me... go figure that one!

5inNY
Sep 25, 2006, 10:13 PM
Im a bi male so I like to suck cock but I rather eat a nice little pussy anyday.

hairless
Sep 25, 2006, 11:44 PM
I am male and I'd prefer a cumfilled pussy athough I've never actually sucked a cock but can'nt wait to try it some day.

joxbear69
Sep 26, 2006, 11:58 AM
male

when with my wife--I eat pussy
when with a guy--I suck cock

never had the opportunity yet to be given a choice at the same time

SWGABi
Sep 26, 2006, 2:12 PM
I am male, and i love suckin cock better!!!

open2both
Sep 26, 2006, 2:43 PM
I prefer making out with girls...

I prefer sucking cock.

I'm male.

qbicle
Sep 26, 2006, 2:55 PM
Love girls, but would prefer sucking a cock everytime! ;)

TommyB7
Sep 26, 2006, 3:03 PM
I don't have any experience at sucking cock but I want to try it.

For me eating pussy is strictly for her enjoyment. I find getting her off provides a more enjoyable pussy to fuck. therefore, i eat pussy.

The more I watch st8 porn. the more turned on by cocks I become. Thus the desre to suck cock.

TommyB7
Sep 26, 2006, 3:06 PM
I don't have any experience at sucking cock but I want to try it.

For me eating pussy is strictly for her enjoyment. I find getting her off first provides a more enjoyable pussy to fuck. Therefore, I eat pussy.

The more I watch st8 porn. the more turned on by cocks I become. Thus the desire to suck cock.

luvrnpa
Sep 26, 2006, 4:53 PM
Hmmmmm...........Hard question......lol.......would love to try both at the same time but, will not lick seman out of a vagina! :eek: I do love going down on a 'clean' woman though!

fun pickle
Sep 27, 2006, 1:40 AM
Bi male here. LOVE eating pussy 1st, then sucking cock 2nd!

yumeQrius
Sep 27, 2006, 11:18 AM
Female
Sucking Cock

But that's only because i haven't had the chance to eat many pussies, and i tend to like what i can get. But the pussy i have eaten wasn't repulsive, and i just can't understand guys who won't go down! (except totally gay guys)

I'm female, nor have I had the chance to mange du bevre, But I also have TMJ which makes extensive BJ's rather difficult.
Here's my vote
:female: :tong: :female:

Thank you!

bijoey
Sep 27, 2006, 12:35 PM
forbidden fruit always tastes better. Pussy is good but I'll take the cock everytime.

Werewolf
Sep 27, 2006, 3:40 PM
This threads kinda weird, because as bisexual, we obviously like both... no? :flag3:

I guess it depends what mood i'm in... but I will say that sucking cock is, well... sucking cock can be like sex on its own, you don't have to do much more after that; eating pussy is more like foreplay.

:male:

mrandmrs
Sep 27, 2006, 11:04 PM
:bigrin: I much prefer sucking cock after it's been in pussy. Tastes great, less filling.... :rolleyes:

bob409
Sep 28, 2006, 2:50 AM

My preference is not having to choose, but to have a room full of men and women so that I can suck and lick both! Because as many others have said, we are bisexual so that means no preference! But a hot, wet juicy pussy is very nice!! LOL! :bibounce:

matterinhand
Sep 28, 2006, 7:17 AM
Given a choice of a man or woman to orally indulge myself with, most of the time the woman.
But I would be checking the rules for a loophole that allowed me to pick both.

Goodgirl87
Sep 28, 2006, 3:26 PM
Bi female here...Sucking cock is just not enough of a challenge for me most of the time, I'd say eating pussy because of how sensetive women are to it. I love the way a girl moans and squirms around when she is really experiencing pleasure. Plus, the fact that it's more foreplay to eat pussy rather than the whole act is a bonus, who wants to stop so soon? But, then again, I don't have too much experience with females, so...

jjcool1195
Sep 28, 2006, 3:30 PM
Sorry, but I have to choose both...it really depends...sometimes you feel like a nut..sometimes you don't. If I am in the mood for cock..I'll be A. If I want pussy, it'll be B. I enjoy them equally.

NJpantyboy69
Sep 28, 2006, 8:06 PM
Male

Definitely sucking cock is more fun.

Getting to eat pussy is way too much work, and you don't know where you stand with a woman for a long time until you finally get to eat some pussy. With a man you get it on right now.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

jack6two
Sep 29, 2006, 7:00 AM
To get suckled is the greatest!!!
I like to lick my wifes pussy and it's the best way for her cuming! But i'm only dreaming from getting suckled because she doesn't like to swallow the juice: So i had splitted my cock and the little heads are clean now and the juice comes out long behind the head! But in vain, she never did it: pitty and shitty!

chewy
Nov 28, 2006, 11:16 PM
Male, Eating Pussy

junior08
Nov 29, 2006, 1:21 AM
Female - i am new at all this but definatly love eating pussy...!!! :tong:

eddy10
Nov 29, 2006, 1:38 AM
Male. Tough question. Close choice, but I favor eating pussy.

timcat
Nov 29, 2006, 3:10 AM
I love oral sex more than anything else but I have done way more women than men. I really enjoyed both though. my favortie was with my ex years ago who loved to do three ways and I would go down on her after our lover had just cum in her.

buffy619
Nov 29, 2006, 9:26 AM
Female

i love eating pussy undefined :tong:

under_ground101
Nov 29, 2006, 10:12 AM
while i've enjoyed plenty of both over the years, at this point in my life it would have to be sucking cock! still enjoy both but am very much into completely pleasuring my male partner with oral delights! i am male.

BothBi420
Nov 29, 2006, 10:58 AM
We are a bi-couple m/f, both of us say pussy!! We both love sucking dick, but nothing beats licking a hot wet pussy.

tommyswing
Nov 29, 2006, 12:31 PM
I do love to eat pussy, but if I had to choose what gives more pleasure, I'd have to opt for sucking cock

izzfan
Nov 30, 2006, 10:56 AM
I'm Male - Sucking cock definately! I've never tried pussy though but I doubt it would be as good. Although I view myself as bi (as I do find opposite sex attractive too) I have never felt particularly enthusiastic about pussy, it has never been much of a turn-on for me lol. Now, a nice solid cock....very nice lol

Izzfan

Doggie_Wood
Nov 30, 2006, 3:43 PM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

First of all: I am all male :shades: (with a slight touch of female)

Secondly - :disgust: don't ever tell me what I can or can not do or answer!
I eat pussy :bigrin: and suck cock :bigrin: - so my answer is

(3) BOTH. sheeeesh!!
:doggie:

technowiz
Nov 30, 2006, 3:46 PM
Im male and I enjoy eating a female slightly more than a male

trip1
Nov 30, 2006, 5:04 PM
Pussy or Cock? I eat what's put in front of me....

bigirl_inwv
Nov 30, 2006, 7:18 PM
I am female and I say eating pussy.

I honestly have to be in the mood to suck cock. But you put a pussy in my face and I promise you I will go to town. (If its clean, etc.) :flag1:

sexycouplefuck
Nov 30, 2006, 9:28 PM
i love to eat pussy that is the most erodic thing us men could ever do for our women go tounge

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

mannysg
Nov 30, 2006, 9:46 PM
Male here
I much prefer pussy, but I've only sucked cock twice.

SoCalSilver
Nov 30, 2006, 10:47 PM
OK, here we go.

I'm definitely male. Outdoor plumbing. :male:

Pussy, in my view, is the breakfast of champions. I would eat my wife every day if she would let me.

I also love sucking cock. I just don't get enough of it.

Someone else mentioned that he really enjoyed giving his partner (male or female) an orgasm and I would second (and third and fourth) that opinion.

I love oral sex. :tongue:

CHOCOLATECITY32
Dec 1, 2006, 2:55 AM
hey my fellow ppl being that i am a bisexual male i love cocks but i would say eating pussy b/c it's moist and it never dries up and i will only eat it if it's clean u know freshly showered

driverblklvr
Dec 2, 2006, 2:44 AM
sucking cock

Sparks
Dec 2, 2006, 11:15 AM
Male response. Tough question. There is nothing sweeter than the taste of a woman. Yet there is nothing more powerful than a man ejaculating in my mouth, :2cents: and on my face.

fishfry29
Feb 5, 2007, 2:08 PM
Sucking another mans cum from my wifes pussy, however those days are long over, so I prefer sucking cock now.

open2both
Feb 5, 2007, 3:28 PM
Would rather kiss a girl...
but
rather suck a cock. :flag2:

jamiehue
Feb 5, 2007, 4:07 PM
wheel of fortune.

roundhound
Feb 25, 2007, 11:30 AM
Though I can make a puss very happy, I prefer to suck a cock more. I love to take my time an savor the moment. :male: :tongue:

JLR1976
Feb 25, 2007, 11:36 AM
I adore oral sex full stop on both male and females although i have not had much chance on males for tha past two years or so.

i can honestly say that I have had bad experiances on both cock and pussy and some delightful.

but if i really did have to choose it would be pussy.... i think

centralpaguy
Feb 25, 2007, 12:15 PM
Male and I think I need a few more cocks to suck to make an educated decision

miamiguy4phun
Feb 25, 2007, 12:21 PM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

I'm male. I prefer to eat pussy. i can, and have, done it for hours. Introduce a cock in the picture and i'll have that cock in the pussy and then i'll eat the cum out of the pussy and suck the pussy juice off the cock.

chuck2onone
Feb 27, 2007, 3:06 PM
;)

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

;) male.... eating pussy

dans94
Feb 27, 2007, 4:07 PM
I love both but, in keeping with your rules, it'd have to be a clean, hot, hard cock . . . and balls. :bigrin:

bifli
Feb 27, 2007, 5:39 PM
What do you mean it cant be both? this is BISEXUAL.COM!

BiDallasCouple
Feb 27, 2007, 6:12 PM
Male, sucking cock

although sex wise, doing a pussy over an ass is more preferable to me. still 50/50 ROFLMAO

BiDallasCouple
Feb 27, 2007, 6:16 PM
Female... undecided... {i know its against the rules, but i cant decide}

isknswl
Feb 28, 2007, 12:51 AM
Male..love both but have sucked more cocks than have eaten pussy..but done a whole lot of both. Eating pussy is more erotic..sucking cock is just fun and I love a hot load in my mouth occasionally. Always swallow!!!!

stormalong
Feb 28, 2007, 5:00 PM
Male

It depends on who I'm with at the moment; If I'm with a guy I'd rather suck cock, if I'm with a woman I'd rather eat pussy. If I'm with both.......

Ole Stormy

NudeDen
Feb 28, 2007, 8:10 PM
Male here. I would have to say i love eating pussy more as i haven't had that much cock to really say which i like more. Though, i do enjoy a good dick in my mouth, but unfortunately, i have had any in quite a while. :bigrin:

Dennis

LoveLion
Feb 28, 2007, 8:32 PM
I am Male.

I have never eaten a woman out, but I have sucked a guy, So I cant say for 100% untill I try both.

However, Even before I sucked my first guy, I always seemed more drawn to sucking penis. It seems more comfortable and more erotic. I also know what I am doing when I suck, because I know exactly how a penis works. Not so much with a vagina :tongue:

heyoaktree
Mar 1, 2007, 11:03 PM
I have had more pussy than cock howeever there is nothing like the feel of a cock. :tongue:

heyoaktree
Mar 1, 2007, 11:04 PM
I have had more pussy than cock howeever there is nothing like the feel of a cock. :tongue: I am male

annaxhardcorexnerd
Mar 7, 2007, 7:38 PM
PUSSY!

pahlavi
Mar 7, 2007, 10:38 PM
Male and I prefer to suck a cock!

Jeff1229
Mar 7, 2007, 11:09 PM
Male...sucking cock :drool:

stillconfused
Mar 8, 2007, 12:52 AM
I'm bi I like both. I seem to be locked in guy mode right now, so my judgement is clouded. Women are very tasty though.

Spartik
Mar 8, 2007, 2:07 AM
After doing both for first time when I was 17, the woman asked how I liked eating her pussy. I told her I liked it fine but it wasn't as filling as a cock. I still feel that way. I like to hear and feel a woman's orgasm while I eat her pussy but I love to take a man's cock deep into my mouth, feel him get really hard, tell me he's about to shoot and then fill my mouth with his warm tasty cum. I particularly like it if he's uncut so I can also play with his foreskin, too. :male:

unum60
Mar 8, 2007, 9:07 AM
If I actually was issued such an ultimatum - then I believe the response would be TILT, hence a qualification of bisexual. Or just the same response as everybody else, then again the thread did make me smile.

:)

Rocsteady
Mar 8, 2007, 9:35 AM
Male and I LOVE both... equally :bigrin:

Sexyj02
Mar 8, 2007, 4:24 PM
female

I really can't choose because I like doing both ;)

Cowan
Mar 8, 2007, 8:06 PM
daaa who says I can't enjoy each in there own right. Now your really asking how bi are you, no splitting hairs for me!!!! :bibounce: :male:

ladymozart
Mar 8, 2007, 8:38 PM
Female
and who says I have to choose!
I like both but if I had to choose one it would be female.
I would much rather go donw on a woman than sticking a penis in my mouth.
but I do like it all the same.
ladymozart
:female: :bibounce:

biwords
Mar 8, 2007, 8:48 PM
Related question: Am I the only one here who gets the impression that most of the bi women on this site are really only interested in meeting or being intimate with women, while most of the men are interested in either men or women? Or is this some kind of optical illusion? Just wondering.

In the playful mock sex in the Chat Room (not cybersex, just the flirty stuff) the guys seem to be turned on by the women a lot more than v-versa (or maybe, being guys, they're just more prone to COMPETE for the women.....?). Dunno.

entropy
Mar 9, 2007, 3:01 AM
Male

It depends on the sex of the person I'm with?

I enjoy both, I guess it's not really about the act itself for me as the reaction from my partner.

entropy
Mar 9, 2007, 3:03 AM
Related question: Am I the only one here who gets the impression that most of the bi women on this site are really only interested in meeting or being intimate with women, while most of the men are interested in either men or women? Or is this some kind of optical illusion? Just wondering.

It's because it's so much easier to get a male interested in sex :tong: , that's why both sexes pursue women.

BoiToy
Mar 9, 2007, 3:09 AM
Cock, cock, cock!!! Love it!! Pussy is nice but NOTHING like a cock in your mouth. :tongue:

Domino
Mar 9, 2007, 5:12 AM
I like cock, there is nothing like having a man squirm and moan while you are sucking his cock. Pussy is good also, but if I had to choose...

sanchezmo
Mar 9, 2007, 10:15 PM
^ agreed

TaylorMade
Mar 10, 2007, 11:09 AM
Hmmm... Depends on the cock.

:flag1:

*Taylor*

Tom60152
Mar 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
geez this is hard Do I want a cum filled pussy or a cock covered with pussy juice? I'll have one of each please!!! :rolleyes:

spoiledangel860505
Mar 10, 2007, 2:17 PM
Not having done either, if I had to choose one to do I would choose sucking a cock. I would love to have both at the same time in a mff threesome, then I could choose.

deletetacount123
Mar 10, 2007, 2:22 PM
Umm Ive never done either but I would love to go down on a girl!!
Penis don't interest me. :)

oldbiguy
Mar 10, 2007, 4:05 PM
Male, definitely sucking cock; however, I would never turn down a nice wet pussy.

dudewill50
Mar 10, 2007, 5:39 PM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

I'm a male, and I will go with the pussy first. Yummy!

holle1199
Mar 10, 2007, 6:56 PM
Male
Love to eat pussy

Dakota nudist
Mar 20, 2007, 11:43 AM
male, and I like to suck/eat pusssy. I'm not into suckin cocks. I'll look at, admire them.. but I'm not into suckin it.

bi-robin-calif
Mar 20, 2007, 2:30 PM
I'd like one from Column A, and one from Column B.

...but with 6, you get egg-roll, right?

jbinnwg
Mar 20, 2007, 5:14 PM
I am a male, I like sucking cock better. :male: :bigrin:

biwords
Mar 20, 2007, 8:09 PM
Please don't ask me to choose! It's like asking whether I prefer day or night....

lovesboth
Mar 20, 2007, 8:21 PM
My name says it all!!

And given an opportunity to suck cock and eat pussy at the same time (I love a hot bi couple), especially in the TO/Kitchener Waterloo/Durham area, I'm all over that.

But I love sucking a hot cock with a hot woman at the same time. It's that tabu feeling that makes it soooo hot!

Any comments?

frenchygolf
Mar 21, 2007, 5:08 AM
male - what a choice...this is like saying do you perfer steak, or filet mignon...

If I have to chose, pussy, but I agree that there is nothing better than feeling a guy squirt in your mouth while blowing him but do I love to eat a lady....what a pleasure that is.

imtiffanys
Mar 21, 2007, 2:41 PM
:tongue: I'd have to say sucking cock.. i love eating a womans pussy but the thrill of looking up and seeing his facial expressions.. that gets me everytime..tiff

seafer
Mar 21, 2007, 6:54 PM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

Im female and Im married to the most wonderful bisexual man ever.. Im bi also.. I love to suck cock as much as I love to eat pussy!!! just a bit difference in taste and texture.. once you learn to get past that all your ok.. for some that is easy and other's down right disgusting.. LOL... ;)

bigknockers
Mar 21, 2007, 7:07 PM
i am new here...hi all!

i am female - although i love my hubby's cock, i LOVE the taste of pussy

deetrish2
Mar 21, 2007, 11:09 PM
i'm female

i enjoy both but pussy is better to me

JeanClaude
Mar 22, 2007, 1:13 PM
:angel: Eating pussy is an artform...and I truely enjoy practicing this thousands year old pastime. Though rather accomplished in this discipline, I still must say, that even today, I still learn something new everytime I approach this canvas. I think because each and everyone is different. Size; shape; texture; odor; hair quantity, color, length; age, education, morals and experience of it's owner; etc:, I get to draw on the little idiosynchrosis of my past to be able to do the best empathetic job I can for her owner. I don't think I fair all that well, in the cock-suckin' department though. I find I've got a gag reflex from hell...even with a pencil. However, in times of fantasy projection, I think my possible enjoyment of it, just might be enough to get a wooohaaa from the crowd, depends on the cock. Which gets my adrenaline flowing most?... Both at the same time. I get a thickness in my soul visualizing being orally involved...up close and personal between a heat seeking missile...and it's heat.

raistkit
Mar 22, 2007, 2:19 PM
kit here: i'll take the cock every time mmmmmmmsluuuuuuuurrrpp. yummy better than cheesecake. hey does anyone have a good recipe for baking with cum as an ingredient. so far all iv'e been able to cum up with is having raist icen my sugar cookies.

WestLAExplorer
Mar 22, 2007, 10:01 PM
Without hesitation, sucking cock. :male:

Major65
Mar 22, 2007, 10:16 PM
Male

I love a good pussy...but then again...a nice cock wouldn't be bad either...LOL :tongue:

afterdark75
May 18, 2007, 11:52 AM
male

and sucking cock of course

ohbimale
May 18, 2007, 2:02 PM
I am a BiSexual Man. I have had my share of both cock and pussy. I have always licked cock better. Nothing beats the feeling of your mans cock growing hard in your mouth. Plus the feel of him when he is about to shoot his cum. And then the taste of his cum. Yummy....PENIS CUM BREATH IS GREEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT.

So this buisexual man prefers cock. So I guess that makes me a cock slut. :male: :flag2: :drool:

Isaac Steel
May 18, 2007, 3:34 PM
I am Male, and while I like eating pussy, which I did this morning, I think I would rather suck a big cock.

mouse46
May 18, 2007, 4:44 PM
:flag4: Female: I enjoy getting into both!! :bigrin:

Fizban
May 18, 2007, 5:06 PM
Since I have only sucked one cock in my life, at this point in time I would have to say eating pussy. I love to eat pussy... actually prefer eating to intercourse. However, the cock I sucked made a lasting impression on me and I am looking forward to changing my response to this question.

BiDanielle
May 18, 2007, 5:14 PM
After much deliberation, my husband and I have decided we most like him blowing another guy who eats me who eats his wife/girlfriend who blows Dave?

Or did we?

You mean it was we like him going down on a girl who goes down on me while I blow here husband/boyfriend who blows dave.

We're not really sure.

:tong:

mwm59
May 18, 2007, 9:47 PM
male....eating pussy

Staticangel15
May 19, 2007, 12:13 AM
:flag1: I think eating pussy is better

karmella321
May 19, 2007, 12:24 AM
Thats a tuff one, I am dating a girl now , that I love and I do enjoy her but sometimes I just want a boyfriend so I can give him oral , can I say both?

Apleasureseeker
May 19, 2007, 12:49 AM
Carmella--I used to occasionally provide my cock for a lesbian friend, when her girlfriend was out of town. She didn't want to cheat on her girl, and didn't really care for men as lovers, but "every pussy needs to eat a little cock," she'd say. I was just giving her needed vitamins.

I'm 99% straight, and the few times i've gotten on my knees & sucked, my cock ejaculated spontaneously in the first few minutes (I'm no slob, I do my best to ignore it & keep working for 15 minutes or more). Oddly, with women, I can hold off on my orgasm for hours.

orally8
May 19, 2007, 12:52 AM
Hmmm well I enjoy both equally! I would love to lick a cock and pussy together while watching them fuck, after he pulls out I would suck his cock dry and lick her pussy right after. Mmmmmmmmm now that is hot!

Not2str8
May 19, 2007, 1:38 AM
What do you mean I can't answer both ? It's my right as a card-carrying bisexual to not have to choose ! I love both ! :flag4:

SexyTanBiBoy
May 19, 2007, 10:24 AM
I am male. More to the point why are you asking on a bi site which one, and not allowing both. That's contradicting the entire idea of being bi. I find the idea of totally gay kinda boring, and totally straight has been boring. Bi is great! I enjoy the lifestyle, and enjoy the luxury of which sex I will spend some time with (sometimes both). Yes I enjoy a good mouthful of pussy, but I enjoy a hard cock as well. Your question is self defeating and makes no sense given the forum in which it was presented.

joey10940
May 19, 2007, 3:29 PM
I'd have to say being totally bisexual, and having had my share of both women and men, nothing turns me on more than making a woman squirm with delight and making her cum over and over and over again while pleasing her orally. So I have to say PUSSY is the best by far. I like the taste of cum, male or female, but the fact that a woman can orgasm more times in a short period of time makes it my hands down choice that I prefer pussy to cock. Whoo-ahh! (Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman)
I would say that I enjoy both equally and would like to get more of it. Love the taste of cum from a man or women and never waste a drop. Sucking a man gets me extra hard and love to be sucking a pussy and have her squirt.

skipper576
May 19, 2007, 3:35 PM
I have to say Pussy first off--I have loved and enjoyed everyone I tasted--I am hoping to be able to enjoy a cock soon.

heavenlea
May 19, 2007, 5:07 PM
i am a female.. and I absolutley adore the taste of the femine mystique. Nevermind you that I enjoy a stiff one in my mouth..But, mmm.. have to choose. For sure the cock would win.... :tong:

miller lite man
May 19, 2007, 5:29 PM
male. str8.. so it's PUSSY. .for sure. . If she's a bit aromatic, I'd suggest she wash it..then i'll go down on her. Hell yes. One vote for pussy. .lol. :tongue:

gcidd
May 20, 2007, 11:35 AM
I've got to say, I'm bi -- so for heaven's sake I enjoy both but for different reasons. Sometimes you're in the mood for prime rib, sometimes seafood (no pun intended). It's just the mood...hence bisexuality.

All that said, I'll admit I've sucked more dick then eaten pussy, and I do enjoy it. Let's face it, when you make a person cum, at that moment of the orgasm they are utterly at your mercy, and I love the throws of physical pleasure they shake with.

siraussietosser
May 21, 2007, 3:23 AM
Would like to try more of both before making my mind up :tong:

smltownbiguy
May 21, 2007, 4:10 PM
Is there any doubt that if you are on a bisexual sight you should have a choice of "both"?

My answer is both

seafer
May 21, 2007, 4:19 PM
First of all, I am male...That can be proved if I drop my loin-cloth...
Second, I am bisexual and according to some head-shrinkers test, I happen to fall right between the fully str8/fully fag scale...
I am bi-sexual...What do you mean I cannot answer both? :banghead: :paw: :paw:

I agree 100% with your answer.. I too am Bisexual and I lobve them both..
You can't possible ask this question on this site and say, you can't answer to both.. LOL..

elian
May 21, 2007, 4:29 PM
Never "seriously" tried eating pussy - but I'm willing to learn <evil grin> - and I agree with gcidd - I usually think of myself as somewhat submissive but I love the sensation of feeling someone orgasm and the aforementioned slight power trip.

SexyTanBiBoy
May 21, 2007, 8:56 PM
Would like to try more of both before making my mind up :tong:

Without a doubt, this is probably the best answer so far ;)

oralplus
May 21, 2007, 9:36 PM
:bigrin: I do love eating pussy, i take great plesure of plesuring a woman and bring her to a total extasy, i been told many times how good i am. I have a very litle experince with sucking cock ....but the couple of ocassions that i had a chance, i find it most enjoyable and very erotic. That is why i am here to meet other males and couples, so i can further enjoy the plesures of bisexuality.
Unfortunately there are not many (nearly nobody) close to me . If any of you close to me ...please say hi .

bibliss
May 22, 2007, 12:36 AM
In keeping with the theme of the virtues of *BOTH* cock sucking and pussy licking... I've had slightly more experience with women when it comes to sex overall, but I never cease to enjoy how a cock feels in my mouth, how it grows and becomes more firm and stiff and erect as I give a man my full oral attention. The feeling of my lips around a nice big mushroom head is a total delight; and, as a man I know full well how sensitive it feels to have a wet tongue slip and slide around the underside of the bulbous crown. I especially love when I'm really sucking and my saliva begins to drip down the slides of the base of his shaft, the taste of precum mixing with my own taste and the taste of his manhood. It's such an exciting and beautiful sight to behold his fully erect cock out of my mouth, sticking straight up and out, glistening with oral wetness and precum. I find I sort of loose all track of time and space when I'm worshiping my partner orally (male or female).

With a woman, I think I love the taste and smell most of all. I love how silky and velvet-like a woman's labia feels when I'm going down on her. I like to have her completely relaxed, in a position I can easily hold with her, so I'm comfortable as the giver myself; we're talking 45 minutes to an hour in my book, so it's important that I not crink my neck. I enjoy licking inside and out, up and down, around and around.. and around. Again and again, probing inside her swollen opening with firm thrusts of my tongue, going deeper and deeper as I probe. Then, out and up and around the clitoris, circling with light but determined circles, paying special attention to the sensitive underside, just beneath the hood. And I love how I can go back down inside her vagina and find her totally brimming with juices, to the point where she's dripping down her croutch to her anus to the sheets below.

elian
May 22, 2007, 3:44 PM
Whew! - Have mercy chil'd .. some of us are solitary you know - and with vivid imaginations. Have you ever considered writing erotica in the "tell me a story forum" ? <evil grin>

.. when I'm really sucking and my saliva begins to drip down the slides of the base of his shaft, the taste of precum mixing with my own taste and the taste of his manhood. It's such an exciting and beautiful sight to behold his fully erect cock out of my mouth, sticking straight up and out, glistening with oral wetness and precum. I find I sort of loose all track of time and space when I'm worshiping my partner orally (male or female).

--snip--

With a woman, I think I love the taste and smell most of all. I love how silky and velvet-like a woman's labia feels when I'm going down on her. I like to have her completely relaxed, in a position I can easily hold with her, so I'm comfortable as the giver myself; we're talking 45 minutes to an hour in my book, so it's important that I not crink my neck.

shadowsaffinity
May 22, 2007, 4:54 PM
female.

neither really, or maybe both? i'm not sure. i'd rather just make out.

josh&dana
May 22, 2007, 6:35 PM
What a tough question to answer. I am a female and hmmmm. Its hard to say I would have to have one of each lieing in front of me to take the pespi challenge before I could say which I like more. This is not something I can answer on memory alone, for I have wonderful memories of doing both. I think the most erotic thing in the world is watching someone else cum, and knowing I brought them that satisfaction.

wntedlongnwid
May 22, 2007, 10:09 PM
eating pussy #1 Have done both Told I was great at both.

Tingly_Tickles
May 22, 2007, 10:27 PM
Male #1 Eat Pussy

I'm married to a woman so yea hell yea I'd eat pussy of course then we'd hafta
cuddle afterwards.
:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

bisexualcocklover
May 23, 2007, 2:18 AM
As much as I love to eat pussy right now I simply CRAVE COCK!! There's nothing else like the experience of making a guy cum uncontrollably! I just can't get enough!![object Object][object Object][object Object] :bigrin: ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

alwaysupforfun
May 23, 2007, 2:45 AM
male here and i could never pass up the taste of a clean pussy but i do love the taste of cum after sucking a cock

NSmale
May 24, 2007, 11:28 AM
first off I'm male , as first sucking cock at the age of 10 and since have had the chance to both eat pussy and suck cock, I have to say I enjoy doing both but have done more pussy eating as being married makes it alot more available. Thanks for allowing my :2cents: woth

fishfry29
Jun 9, 2007, 9:10 AM
Im forced to admit Im a better cocksucker than pussy eater...I love giving the woman pleasure, so I probably need lessons.

the mage
Jun 9, 2007, 9:17 AM
Ok, so, the person asking the Q is a voyeur and all of you who answered are exhibitionists... is it not a given that a Bi likes both?

bi-bill
Jun 9, 2007, 10:11 AM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

has i tell everybody i know Ilove woman but i like men....u decide

DiamondDog
Jun 9, 2007, 2:11 PM
Ok, so, the person asking the Q is a voyeur and all of you who answered are exhibitionists... is it not a given that a Bi likes both?

Not everyone that's bi is into both sex acts though, and we do have gay/lesbian/hetero people here too so it's a valid question.

I know bi men who personally aren't into sucking cock and I even know gay men who don't suck cock. There are even lesbians who aren't into giving oral sex to women. I also know hetero guys who aren't into licking cunt.

On the flip side I even know gay men who aren't into reciving oral sex and bi women who aren't into getting it either.

There's nothing wrong with any of this as we all have our own likes/dislikes.

rosemont36
Jun 9, 2007, 5:33 PM
I'm male and just become a member......love both of course as so many have said....but if i had to choose.........COCK!!!!

Love the taste of a freshly cleaned cock.....feeling it swell in my mouth and then the explosion.......MMMmmmmmmm......love the feeling of a man cumming in my mouth and then......snowballing.....

gb11vt18
Jun 9, 2007, 10:46 PM
Eating pussy even though I am bi

unclefrot
Jun 10, 2007, 8:59 AM
Another male here struggling with this simple but difficult question. For me in a strictly head to head comparison I have to go with sucking the cock for the simple reason is that I love it when my partner shoots.

Rocsteady
Jun 10, 2007, 9:59 AM
Male and I like both equally as much.

I have eaten more pussy than cock however, I crave eating cock, more!!!

If I must pick just one I would pick COCK, probably because I'm horny right now and I have one in hand at the moment.

:male: :female: :tong: :bipride:

Happy Pride Month everyone!!!!!

cliffml
Jun 12, 2007, 2:00 AM
I'm a 37 yr old bisexual male. But if I had to choose, I'd rather suck cock. I love the feeling of sucking a guy hard and making him cum in my mouth.

boner_lishus
Jun 12, 2007, 8:06 AM
Male.....prefer a soft juicy pussy over anything, but a cock in the hand is still worth a squirt in the mouth... :male: :male:

wanadoit69
Jun 12, 2007, 8:24 AM
Im Male... and would suck cock any day rather than pussy

newtoob44
Jun 12, 2007, 9:12 AM
being 60 bi and married, I love sucking both cock and pussey, but there's nothing like a good hard cock!!

luv4all
Jun 12, 2007, 9:13 AM
Eating pussy I must say!! :tongue:

azcentral
Jun 12, 2007, 11:35 AM
It's a photo finish,looks like cock by a nose.

afterdark75
Jun 12, 2007, 11:48 AM
Still gotta go with sucking cock

biwords
Jun 12, 2007, 12:46 PM
Will no one rid us of this endless, maundering thread??

cottoncandy
Jun 12, 2007, 7:13 PM
female

eating pussy

BiDanielle
Jun 12, 2007, 9:21 PM

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
OR
(2) Eating Pussy

Dani (female) says: Sucking cock while someone is eating my pussy.

Dave (male) says: Sucking cock with Dani.

macman885
Jun 12, 2007, 9:46 PM
Male---
Like others who have posted here I am firmly in the middle of the Kinsey scale so I have to say both....at the same time if possible.

:flag4:

babsalonia4u
Jun 13, 2007, 9:30 AM
very feminine female ~ i enjoy licking pussy....i LOVE sucking cock! :)

danxd
Jun 13, 2007, 1:01 PM
Male.

Pussy. But cock is a close second.

cl5312
Jun 13, 2007, 1:08 PM
male
sucking cock till the end :bibounce:

y4uasking
Jun 17, 2007, 8:11 AM
MALE - Sucking Cock :)

Libertine
Jun 17, 2007, 6:47 PM
FEMALE
fuck, i just can't decide...relly schizo question ;) well, but i like mixing these two meaningful actions...:)

MtBi UtlarClassic
Jun 17, 2007, 11:50 PM
Both are like a great Dessert. Licking a cock thats creaming in a pussy. then lick out the bowl. :tong:

dundeebi_guy
Jun 18, 2007, 4:23 AM
Male, and if I'm going to be honest, as much as I prefer the female form overall, I do prefer sucking cock to eating pussy. :)

Wow, never actually said that out loud before. Does that count as some sort of revelation? :)

redheadhoneycat
Jun 18, 2007, 9:31 AM
Well they are both awesome.....but if you want me to choose....by the way I am a female...mmmm....well sucking the cock would be my choice.....but not if it is way to huge because my jaw would fall off....lol :bibounce:

fishfry29
Jun 18, 2007, 6:36 PM
To give the female pleasure, eating pussy.........to give myself pleasure, sucking a nice hard cock.

GMD1082
Jun 19, 2007, 9:51 PM
I'm not a fan of BJ's. I have done a few of them in the past. They always bothered me. My boyfriend finds them degrading, so yeah.

I have yet to try going down on a female, but hopefully I will someday. I guess pussy wins. :tongue: