PDA

View Full Version : new to the game.

sammyran
Apr 29, 2014, 3:39 PM
I am new to this and find it so exhilarating I have never done anything but have a friend that wants to give me a bj. And I somewhat want it and think i would return the favor but my wife is50/50 about it but is open to a threeway . Should I just agree to the threeway and go from there

curmwm57
Apr 29, 2014, 4:17 PM
Uhhhh.........YEAH!

Fzmr9t
Apr 29, 2014, 4:35 PM
The question shouldn't be "should", it should be "when" or "how soon"

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Apr 29, 2014, 6:07 PM
If the Wife is good with it, go for it.
If anything, just getting the initial contact over before the 3 of y'all get together will give her more priority time & feel less like a 3rd wheel.

Realist
Apr 29, 2014, 6:44 PM
Do what's best for you both...and welcome to the "club"!

lookn4fun64
Apr 29, 2014, 8:55 PM
I agree with the Realist. Decide what youi want, set the parameters of the meeting, go for it. You might want to meet in a public location first to see how you feel before jumping into bed together

Coastocoast
Apr 29, 2014, 11:57 PM
Even if you and your wife decided on a threesome being sure the third person is the right person is a big step as is evaluating the impact that it may have on your marriage. IF you decide you are both stable, trusting and confident it will work in your relationship then look at the third person. If after getting together in a public setting you are both comfortable with things and decide to meet in private, set your parameters and make sure everyone understands and agrees. If it works that far and you take it private it may end with one person not comfortable with it or you may all have a great time. Just take your time and remember if you intend to be married after this happens you need to think with the head on your shoulders first. Take care and good luck.

gittycurious
Apr 30, 2014, 5:49 AM
Would like to meet other Bi-sexual females 40-50 years old to chat with over discussing my bi-sexual feelings

sammyran
May 7, 2014, 12:30 PM
We plan on meeting at a neutral town for drinks for her to get to know and see if they click

Realist
May 7, 2014, 1:21 PM
Sammy, more than a few folks, of both genders, have discovered their bi-sides during 3-somes!

Take it easy, look before you leap, and explore with an open mind.