PDA

View Full Version : Prostate Milking

curmwm57
Apr 20, 2014, 7:24 AM
I have recently seen some feedback from others about prostate milking and although I have attempted in the past, I never got the results I have heard of or seen in a few videos posted on the net. Last night while having the house to myself, I decided to try again thinking maybe I was doing something wrong. As I found what I thought (think) was my prostate and began really massaging it and enjoying the feeling, I felt what I thought was semen building and about to see it come out of my cock. What I saw was what I think was pee. Saw some precum prior but not in the volume I have seen on the videos.

Question is ... Is this normal? Second question is every time I play anally, my cock all but disappears...Anyone else have that same experience? Any advice/comments welcome...

Hypersexual11
Apr 20, 2014, 10:25 AM
Prostate milking appears to be something some people can enjoy and others not. I've tried as well but got the same results as you. One discovery I made while experimenting though made it worthwhile. I always wanted to be able to eat my own cum but once it's out, my desire for it is fully gone. While playing with a dildo, I found that if I get really close to coming, then stop stroking my dick but keep deep stroking my ass, I can ejaculate but not orgasm. I consider this a form of milking. Give it a try.

Keeping a hard on during anal play can be tough. I get loose first because it takes forever to get a dildo in me. Then I get myself nice and hard, leaving my ass alone. Once I'm raging, I can get the dildo back in while continuing to stroke. Usually this lasts about a minute because it is so intense I can't hold back.

I guess my point, if any, is that it's your body. What arouses you is something you have to search for. You can get ideas here but the pleasure comes from exploring and learning how to bring yourself the most pleasure. It's one of my favorite hobbies!

gbahrain2014
Apr 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
I would suggest a prostate massager like a Rocks Off Rude Boy. I have a Bad Boy, a too little large and tough getting any pumping motion but it sure milks it, almost immediately, very enjoyable.

NjbiGuy01
Apr 21, 2014, 9:19 AM
Like gbahrain2014 suggested, a toy designed for the purpose might be easier than using your fingers. I had an erotic massage a few times by a guy who was awesome ! I cleaned out before I went, not knowing what we might do. We evolved from a traditional massage, to an erotic massage, then he asked if I "wanted to play a little". I agreed, and he began to work a gloved finger into my butt, and massaged my prostate. While he massage my prostate, prostate fluid (not semen, but mostly what your ejaculate is made from) came out as he rubbed it....very erotic and pleasurable once I relaxed....Eventually I was loose enough for anal sex too.