PDA

View Full Version : So Excited going to meet a Bisexual.com member on Thursday

PeteBiguy
Apr 19, 2014, 9:50 AM
I am getting very excited have set up meeting for Thursday with another member of Bisexual.com for my first time. I have no experience with men but am looking forward to the meeting having all kinds of sexual day dreams as to what I would like to do with him. Is it odd that all of my dreams are to satisfy him with massage and oral to start. H seems like a very gentle and kind person based upon his posts and emails we have shared we are meeting at a coffee shop and I hope he is satisfied with my appearance ...

cw1860
Apr 19, 2014, 12:17 PM
I just finished my second encounter with my buddy I met here! It was so hot today we 69d and the minute I took his cock into my mouth I became a cock hungry slut and came in his mouth soon after! It felt like I came a gallon! He loved every drop!

PeteBiguy
Apr 19, 2014, 12:53 PM
Wow sounds great hope mine goes as well dying to suck his cock and swallow his cum.

Dunmor
Apr 19, 2014, 1:15 PM
Good luck and be safe

BIGUY123456
Apr 19, 2014, 1:48 PM
I'll tell ya ive been with men and women and men appreciate a cock more than women do

cw1860
Apr 19, 2014, 3:24 PM
very true indeed! I love cock!

elian
Apr 19, 2014, 8:11 PM
Well yes, there is that, but I have also met some very nice friends from the site as well. :)

lookn4fun64
Apr 19, 2014, 8:32 PM
I agree with elian, there are some very nice people here.... their perspectives and discussions make the site even more important than cock pictures.

12voltyV2.0
Apr 19, 2014, 9:28 PM
Congrats on making the connection--hope all does or did go well and even if this experience did not live up to "the hype" you had in your mind about it--don't give up or think that "it's not for me after all"--very often on first meets---everyone is almost too excited and that affects what happens.

So--good luck--and "welcome to the club!!" :impleased

PeteBiguy
Apr 20, 2014, 8:52 AM
Thanks for all the advice, Elian I could not agree more as I stated in my message he seems from the limited interaction to be a kind and gentle man.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 20, 2014, 11:38 AM
Hope both of you had a wonderful time, Hon..:}
Cat

sailorashore
Apr 20, 2014, 12:00 PM
Congratulations, Pete. That first big step is a real challenge. I remember being terribly tense, almost frozen with fear, from a lifelong cultural conditioning that somehow convinced me that sex with another man was forbidden. Breaking through that taboo was scarier for me than for some, perhaps, but once I gave myself permission to explore, the reward was well worth it. Have a wonderful time, and cut yourself some slack--it's entirely okay to be nervous your first time. It will pass. Enjoy.