PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this from Germany ??

goldenfinger
Apr 6, 2014, 2:41 AM
http://www.theage.com.au/world/germany-opens-lesbianonly-cemetery-20140407-zqrlp.html

Not sure just what to think.

itsnormy
Apr 6, 2014, 3:32 AM
If it were in the states here, some prick would file suit to be buried in a lesbians hole...

Long Duck Dong
Apr 6, 2014, 4:21 AM
I think its some lesbian ladies that want a communal lesbian cemetery .....its really no different to people wanting a communal lesbian group..... except that there may come a point when people want to be buried in the lesbian cemetery and somebody says NO, you are not a lesbian because you do not fit the criteria of a lesbian or our community.....

is it exclusion or discriminating in nature ? well that comes down to a personal view point.. it flies in the face of * we are all one community and equal *, and stands with the * our right to be with the community we belong to and with *

it actually remembers me in a way, of this pic and how people can see one aspect of community as acceptable if some people do it but not others

darkeyes
Apr 6, 2014, 12:05 PM
.. wos raised never to b proud of mesel, wot I am or horror of horrors, me country or ne otha such nonsense.. funnily enuff wos raised pride is sinful. also fucking arrogant and causes trouble of all kinds... so I am not and never have been.. have respect for meself, otha peeps and things, but that isn't same thing at all... none of it matters wen we r dead neway.. not even wot happens 2 our bodies.. not zif we kno owt 'bout wer we end up ne way....:eek2:

Realist
Apr 6, 2014, 3:52 PM
How does that affect me? It doesn't!

Are they gonna know they're buried next to an old lover, mate? I doubt it.

Things, like having a exclusive burial place, next to a loved one, is something for the living to ponder.

I believe that when we die the lights are out and the movie's over...adios!

I guess I'll have to die to find out what's on the other side, if anything...we'll see.

tenni
Apr 6, 2014, 5:24 PM
Imo, it would depend on how this area is created. If someone bought the plots, it wouldn't matter if they were all from the same family or sexuality. The person who bought the plots could determine who got which plot.

However, if some pressure was put on the city /community that these plots would only be offered to lesbians, asians, Jews, Catholics, Blacks etc. it would be discriminatory and inappropriate. I know that some sections or even entire cemeteries discriminate as to who may be buried where. I'm not sure if such conditions would stand up in court.