PDA

View Full Version : Bathhouse adventures

Wynlvr1
Apr 3, 2014, 6:10 AM
Hi everyone. I just had to share my latest bath house experience and ask you to share yours. I have always been bi and had my share of experiences and am now dating a bi women who understands my bi side and I share my solo adventures with her and we have had many threesomes and moresomes, although really bi guys seem to be hard to find.

I recently started going to this bath house. Prior to that I had gone to ABSs and had fun in the sauna of the local Gym, but this bath house is clean and boy is it fun :-). Two days ago I stopped by after work. At first I went in and out of the steam room. A lot of guys milling about and not much action. After 15-20 minutes just as I was beginning to get impatient , I went back in one more time to see a cluster of guys around three tall guys. When I made my way closer I saw that they had their towels off, each had a hard cock in his hand and they were making out like crazy. Young tall muscular guys. I'm 5'11" but a bit on the slim side. They looked so hot just making out and jacking each other that I had to join. Pretty soon one of the guys left (he must have come) and I got the chance. This Adonis just grabbed my cock and started making out with me. Tight ass and biceps the size of my thighs. I reached down and OMG. He was not too long but it was really thick. I had to have a taste! :-) and taste I did. After a while he made me stand back up and just started making out with me like crazy and jacking me off. I'm not kidding when I say he lifted me off my feet when I started to come, clinging to his arm, grabbing his hard ass with my other hand and I cried out like crazy! I'm sure they heard me outside of the steam room. My only regret is I had to stagger out as soon as I could because I felt like passing out from the heat and the intensity of my orgasm. I would have liked to have made out some more.

Although i I tell my girlfriend I go to the bath house I haven't shared this adventure with her...yet. I used to be all about "the cock" and the anonymous sex but during the last two years I have been dating this woman she has made me feel so comfortable with being bi I am finding myself enjoying guys' bodies and more and more. I still love having sex with a woman too. .. Guess I'm bi LOL. Looking forward to other stories.

NakedInSeattle
Apr 3, 2014, 11:56 AM
They have and app...err, group for this. Enjoying Bathhouses. Lots of stories there.

NakedInSeattle
Apr 3, 2014, 11:57 AM
Is that in Tampa? I hear there's a nice one there.

BIGUY123456
Apr 4, 2014, 4:19 AM
Ive been to a bathhouse that was like a maze of nude men walking around... it was so damn hot. Also vegas spas have alot of bi N gay men went twice and got lucky twice many hot men all into men. Also adult theaters with mocies buddy booths play areas all kinds of sex in there.

jsdominant
Apr 4, 2014, 4:55 AM
I never really liked bath houses that much. It always seemed like a lot of middle aged guys trying to make something happen, and younger guys who seemed to not really be into the mood. I never really saw any extremely hot guys either, just ones that look pretty average. The sex I had there was ok, but I was part of a group where most did not really get what was going on. In all, could be great, but generally disappointing.

NakedInSeattle
Apr 4, 2014, 1:18 PM
I've had fan-fucking-tastic sex at my bathhouse here in Seattle. All ages and very friendly!

marine20
Apr 7, 2014, 8:03 PM
there is a bathhouse 45 min. from my place. I go there about once a month . usually , there are the older unattractive guys that always hang out there. but I feel relaxed , when I walk around with a towel or naked, then get into the hot tub . sometimes I find a hot guy and have great sex. one of my best times was with an Asian guy. very smooth skin, and lean, just the way I like them. I made love to him like he was a woman, frenched kissed , cuddled, lots of oral. when a guy is hot , I love tongue fucking his asshole. this shows how horny I am, and how dirty I will get. we spent lots of time making sweet love , so finally I had him cum in my mouth. to show him how hot I thought he was , I open my mouth , show him the cum , then swallow. hot times baby!!

jokersmile
Apr 7, 2014, 9:35 PM
I agree, nothing hotter than a room of men stroking their cocks.

12voltyV2.0
Apr 7, 2014, 10:10 PM
As fun as it sounds to go to a bathhouse and do stuff with other guys in one---I just don't know if I could do that or not---just have to admit--I am a chicken and just don't want to take the risk of that for obvious reasons.

I mean with guys I meet through the sites and we usually meet before we do something to size each other up and such----that is still a gamble, but at least you do get a chance to "size up someone" and vet them to some degree before you get naked and sweaty with them….

But for those of you who do engage in meeting and doing guys at bathhouses---have fun!!! You can surely share your stories, so the more timid among us can live vicariously through your exploits at them!!! :impleased

NakedInSeattle
Apr 8, 2014, 8:52 PM
12volt, if you try it once, you'll love it! Ain't hurtin nuttin to try.

Drunk Uncle
Apr 9, 2014, 6:56 AM
I haven't done a bathhouse either. Never been one close to where I've lived and I'm not even sure I would've gone but like 12voltyV2.0 said, it sure is fun and hot to read about it.

Thanks for posting.

jockbear
Apr 10, 2014, 1:30 PM
They have and app...err, group for this. Enjoying Bathhouses. Lots of stories there. Is that group part of this site?

BiCuriousVAN
Apr 10, 2014, 7:54 PM
As fun as it sounds to go to a bathhouse and do stuff with other guys in one---I just don't know if I could do that or not---just have to admit--I am a chicken and just don't want to take the risk of that for obvious reasons.

I mean with guys I meet through the sites and we usually meet before we do something to size each other up and such----that is still a gamble, but at least you do get a chance to "size up someone" and vet them to some degree before you get naked and sweaty with them….:impleased

I don't know if I am so much a chicken. I am a bit shy. My concern about meeting somebody at a bathhouse is that you don't know if you will pick up something you don't want and I don't just mean HIV. As you said, at least if you meet them in other ways you can get to know them a bit and get a sense if they are safe or not. There is no guarantee, but at least you will have a bit of a sense.

I love to suck cock, but there is no way I am sucking a cock without a condom of a guy I know nothing about and I am not keen on sucking a cock with a condom.

What do others do to stay safe at bathhouses?

Paulsson
Apr 11, 2014, 12:08 AM
Has anyone been to Club Dallas? I'm in the area for a few weeks and would like to try it.

Bi Nudist Male
Jun 7, 2014, 3:52 PM
Hi, Tampa here -- and you hear right. We have THREE great bathhousess -- Tampa Men's Club, Rainbow Cabaret and Ybor Men's Club -- all fucking incredible.

Plus we've got tons of adult theaters, bookstores, 4 nudist resorts and more strip joints per capita than Vegas.

carlos lopez
Jun 8, 2014, 10:52 AM
I've been fortunate to travel in and out of my business, so I often explore what's out there when I have the freedom to do so. I tried bathhouses for the first time about three years ago, and I must admit, I'm a fan! My best experience was last summer when I arrived at a bath early on a Sunday morning. The place was packed and electricity was in the air. Got the lay of the land and found a dark room and went in. Soon, a guy came in and wanted oral. I was happy to comply, but found myself roughly getting pounded for a few minutes. He left, and some time passed, so I explored some more. I saw a gorgeous lean young light-skinned guy and checked him out. I'm not young, or light-skinned, or lean, but I remained hopeful. Went back into the dark room, and the rough guy entered again. I called the shots this time and we had an enjoyable oral session. He left again, but returned soon later for some more oral, but quickly turned around and offered his ass to me. I normally am more passive, but got caught up in the moment, and dove (safely) right in. In the midst of this, the light-skinned guy comes in and is checking out the scene. Luckily, first guy is satisfied and leaves. I go to the gorgeous one, grab him by the dick and pull him over and suck with as much passion as I could muster. He must have been pleased, cause he took my hand and we went to a public area where he wrapped it up and proceeded to give me an outstanding 20 minutes or so of fucking that I've never had before or since. Even got to service a few guys during this. Guess you can see why I'm a fan of the baths!

12voltyV2.0
Jun 8, 2014, 2:17 PM
The thing is---if I did go---I might find I'd like to go to a bath house "too much!!" :yikes2::bounce::rotate::smilies15

Mike2922
Jun 8, 2014, 5:07 PM
First time trying a bathhouse I lucked out…it was after a gay pride parade and the place was packed…easily over 100 guys I’d say…all shapes, sizes and races…naked and all going at it...shows, steam rooms, dark rooms, patio areas...etc etc. Got to see donkey hung guys pounding guys senseless while the group of us played with each other and watched. I learned that was a special event…not nearly that many guy there on a regular night. It can be hit or miss…once a month or once every other month is a good frequency to visit...don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. If you’re at all into group sex or simi-group sex…or enjoying watching others play…you owe yourself a visit. Plan your visit wisely.

LeeNorCal
Jun 11, 2014, 9:51 AM
So anybody watch episode 2 of the new season of "Orange is the New Black"? Larry and his father are sitting in a steamroom, talking about the Larry's lack of sex since Piper went to jail, when two naked guys start making out in the corner, then three other guys start giving each others handjobs. Larry says, "So why did you bring me to a gay bathhouse?" His father says, "I got a Groupon." FUNNY!

whispering
Jun 11, 2014, 4:08 PM
The thing is---if I did go---I might find I'd like to go to a bath house "too much!!" :yikes2::bounce::rotate::smilies15 I certainly feel the same way, except that I would replace "might" with "WOULD". I've been discussing this with some bi friends, and, well, if you're a slut and like that kind of thing, then you might as well admit it. However, from a safety standpoint, it seems reckless to me. I've thought that a compromise would be to go with someone I know and trust, and have sex with him (in the open).

NudeDen
Jun 12, 2014, 7:27 PM
I've been curious about going to a bathhouse for a while now. I used to go to some local gloryholes, but i got freaked out by my paranoia about catching something in there so i quit going. That's one of the reasons i haven't checked out the bathhouse. I don't have a problem with public sex or group sex at all. I used to go to swinger clubs with my now ex gf. I just love the idea of being able to openly just fool around with hot guys. The second issue I have is the kinds of guys that would be at the bathhouse. I am fairly particular about the kinds of guys i like playing with, hence i haven't been with very many at all.

So do any of you guys worry about catching anything? How do you justify the risk? Is there something in particular that you lookout for with potential playmates? If any of you guys are in ATL have you been to Flex, and, if so, what was your experience?

pete7
Jun 13, 2014, 2:27 AM
I always wanted to go to one and now I'll look for a Groupon!

stonebow
Jun 30, 2014, 12:52 AM
The presumption seems to be that a bathhouse encounter has to anonymous.....not necessarily the case. There is a guy I've been chatting with for a year or more now who ONLY plays at the bathhouse. I feel I know him well enough that I might be up for a date but the bathhouse atmosphere makes me a bit nervous. Kind of like what 12volt said.....afraid I might like it a little TOO much.

LeeNorCal
Jun 30, 2014, 10:23 AM
The presumption seems to be that a bathhouse encounter has to anonymous.....not necessarily the case.I agree. Bathhouses are the perfect location for bi guys that don't have a place (yeah, I'm talking about all us married, down-low men that can't "host"). It's safe, comfortable, provides plenty of stimulation, and can be as private or public as you want.

cbb83
Jun 30, 2014, 12:27 PM
I'd hardly call it safe... The truth of the matter is that STDs are very prevalent among the G/B community where men are concerned, and the problem is exacerbated by the fact that there's a relatively small pool of potential partners, and there tends to be a higher degree of promiscuity amongst them. Sex, even "protected" with a bunch of promiscuous strangers can never be considered safe. For the record, condoms offer just about zero protection from genital warts and herpes (among others) - there's too much skin/fluid contact in the infected areas that are not prevented from the condom. Genital warts can cause prostate/anal/penile/throat cancer, and cercival/uterus/anal/throat cancer in women as well; and they do not always result in symptoms (warts). Worst of all: the ones that don't result in symptoms are the ones that cause cancer the most. Condoms are really more effective against knocking someone up than preventing STDs.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, scare anyone off, or be a buzzkill - I'm just trying to make sure that people understand the risks before they decide whether or not the fun of something like a bath house is worth it to them.

LeeNorCal
Jun 30, 2014, 4:31 PM
I'd hardly call it safe... The truth of the matter is that STDs are very prevalent...Guess I should have been more specific. I meant safe in the "Mr. Goodbar" or police sting sense.

Sex, even "protected" with a bunch of promiscuous strangers can never be considered safe.I would amend that statement to also add a single, long-term, monogamous partner (unless you're with said partner 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.) The only truly "safe" sex is masturbation, and then only as long as you're 100% sure where your hand has been (and put a sterilized latex glove on just to be sure!)

BTW, most bathhouses provide condoms, safe sex classes and STD testing........all for free! Bet the local pickup bar, swingers club or church social doesn't do that.