PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with me

curmwm57
Mar 29, 2014, 5:25 AM
I have posted a Personal ad and had a few responses but none that turn into serious inquiry. Am I past the point of being a possible suck buddy for someone? Should I give up the quest to suck my first cock? If you take the time to check out my ad, let me know your thoughts. Be honest but constructive please.

lookn4fun64
Mar 29, 2014, 6:18 AM
curm I think connections just take time. Sometimes people are just looking for someone nearby. MANY people here are very far away and this serves as a discussion site only.

elian
Mar 29, 2014, 7:50 AM
I concur, this site seems to be more about support and discussion rather than finding someone to hook up with..I've met a handful of people on here but most of the ones I've met have lived at least 2 hours away.

There's nothing really wrong with being honest, and your pics are cute. Personally I wouldn't do it because I want to form deep relationships and care about the people I am intimate with. I have had too many guys just take what they want and leave - even though in this case you are the one doing the giving.

I am looking for someone closer to where I live and I grew up in a divorced family. I can empathize with your desire to want to try being with another man but it's just not for me since you are married - if your wife knew and didn't mind it might be different. Having said that, there are a lot of other guys in a similar situation - maybe one of them lives relatively close and would want to try it.

If you are looking for love and appreciation I hope you are able to heal - you are already worthy of love. I'm sorry if you don't feel that in your life already but it is true..is there any chance of your wife listening ?

sorry, probably none of my business..

-E

DrBimind
Mar 29, 2014, 1:15 PM
62 bi married male who came out to wife of 35+ years some 20 years ago when we were swinging with a friend and he started going down on me...after returning the favor my wife who gotten herself off watching was ravished by both us getting off many more times...10 years later and our friend had moved she encouraged me to join sites to meet someone new....TOOK A VERY LONG TIME BEFORE I GOT ANY RESPONSES...finally found a couple friends on another bi site as well as even one through here so relax, don't give up so easy and HAVE FUN...BE SAFE Doc

Gearbox
Mar 29, 2014, 3:15 PM
Realistically, how many will travel very far for just a blowjob? Especially if you're swaying to a buddy thing and not casual one-off's?
I'm only GUESSING that it's not that many, but who knows?
Time & luck may be all you need on that score. So don't jack it in!

You could sell yourself a little better though:
Words such as "Die","Surgery" & "Obese" are not exactly ones you'd like to read in a sexy advert are they?:tongue:
Subconsciously I'd be thinking.....Oh dear me...6"5 big bloke who's only just 'not hetero', got a bad back, not very sociable with body contact (no kissing & hugging) and may get clingy if he likes you (suck buddy).:eek2:
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, honest!! You do seem a nice bloke who tells it like it is. But a little less specific on the downers and a lot more on the uppers would still be 'like it is', only a lot more appealing.:)
NO offence meant!!

curmwm57
Mar 29, 2014, 3:38 PM
Realistically, how many will travel very far for just a blowjob? Especially if you're swaying to a buddy thing and not casual one-off's?
I'm only GUESSING that it's not that many, but who knows?
Time & luck may be all you need on that score. So don't jack it in!

You could sell yourself a little better though:
Words such as "Die","Surgery" & "Obese" are not exactly ones you'd like to read in a sexy advert are they?:tongue:
Subconsciously I'd be thinking.....Oh dear me...6"5 big bloke who's only just 'not hetero', got a bad back, not very sociable with body contact (no kissing & hugging) and may get clingy if he likes you (suck buddy).:eek2:
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, honest!! You do seem a nice bloke who tells it like it is. But a little less specific on the downers and a lot more on the uppers would still be 'like it is', only a lot more appealing.:)
NO offence meant!!

No offense taken. appreciate the honesty..I just wanted to be honest and not build false expectations as it appears to be common place on the net...Again appreciate the response and honesty. your probably right as well...

Gearbox
Mar 29, 2014, 4:41 PM
No offense taken. appreciate the honesty..I just wanted to be honest and not build false expectations as it appears to be common place on the net...Again appreciate the response and honesty. your probably right as well...
I'm glad you didn't take offence. I was worried.:)
You do come across as being honest, and that IS a rare thing on most sites and is a big plus for you. I wouldn't tell you to lie, just not mention things that are not important.

For eg my 'too much info' profile may read:
.....yada...yada.. Oh and if I'm in tears when I answer the door, that's coz I just stuck my contacts in out of vanity and insecurity coz I look like a geek in my glasses....yada..yada....I'll keep my socks on coz I got talons down there that could rip sheets...yada...I may seem a bit psycho when I cum coz I kinda laugh....yada...got a cat that tries to make it a 3some.....yada...do NOT touch my arse!!...yada yada....
I could go on all night there.:oh: But you see what I mean?

void()
Mar 29, 2014, 6:11 PM
For eg my 'too much info' profile may read:
.....yada...yada.. Oh and if I'm in tears when I answer the door, that's coz I just stuck my contacts in out of vanity and insecurity coz I look like a geek in my glasses....yada..yada....I'll keep my socks on coz I got talons down there that could rip sheets...yada...I may seem a bit psycho when I cum coz I kinda laugh....yada...got a cat that tries to make it a 3some.....yada...do NOT touch my arse!!...yada yada....
I could go on all night there.:oh: But you see what I mean?

LOL & TY for that. Does good to laugh. :)

Carrying on your fictional advert a bit:

Do not believe my neighbor telling you I'm an axe murder ... has to do with splitting axe handles ... yeah, I think we could go moneyless and resolve it all with barter .... multitasking used to be fun and easy ... what about the side effects of mercronium? ... no, I did not visit the grassy knoll in '68 or '64 ... please remind me, do not listen to the voice called Mike in my head ever again ... me and limits, um, erm I'm supposed to have those? ..."Oh look, squirrel!" ...

Honesty may come over as guiliable as well, or maybe too trusting would be a better way to phrase that. This could be seen as someone being far too secure, ergo arrogant, or foolish. Being candid, I once and still do at times offer trolls and aggitators my home address on the Internet/web. My thought is if it'll be, it'll be weather I give that info out or not, and it'll be what it'll be. That is just simply life.

That said, despite being a fellow WV dweller, you and I are on opposing sides of the state. Still a bit of a stretch for just nsa bj buds. Like the notion of sex. Like it better with the sustinance of love, or at least friendship involved. Also like it if my buddy's so knows and accepts. Married here too, 14 yrs in April, she knew, still knows and accepts. We both agree, we don't "cheat" nor help others do the same, knowingly. Yeah sure I might be bi and able to go and just f**k anybody, maybe folks think that excludes having standards. Sorry, I disagree. No offense intended here either, merely conveying my/our view/s.

gerry5856
Mar 30, 2014, 3:56 AM
I've been looking for a FWB for a long time my self. New to this site belonged to another for a year though. And have tried other venues but no luck yet. I never got many hits on my profile at other site and I believe it was that 90% of the members in my area where 30 something's and younger and not into a 50 something guy. I sent request to a lot of them just to chat and a few got back and we'd chat via email but none wanted to meet and two were honest and said sorry but your age is a problem for me. At least they were honest. So anyway curmwm52 if you lived in the Lancaster PA area I would at least want to meet and see if we clicked!! Hang in there bud maybe you'll meet someone.

itsnormy
Mar 30, 2014, 5:19 AM
Let me share a stoiy about being "honest." I was doing a job interview and was asked what I felt was my most redeeming quality. I said, " honesty." The HR man said, " I like that, you really impressed me with that answer." I replied, " Who gives a shit ? " No, I didn't get the job....being honest is great, but you can choose more positive descriptions and still be honest. *S* Just a small suggestion...to be honest, I have posted on several bi, and even gay sites for "friends" and found great conversations, but as many point out...too far away to connect....so as some save themselves for marriage, I save myself for the one, and in the meantime, seek others close to home who are in tune with my age and likes....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't....just never give up....*S*

Realist
Apr 2, 2014, 10:12 PM
You asked; 1. Am I past the point of being a possible suck buddy for someone?

No, you're not too old. There is someone for every interest, taste, or personality; I'm proof of that. at 68 and 69, I had two male lovers....one who I'd known for years and one I met while waiting in line at a restaurant!

On your quest you may find something you weren't expecting, though. I met the most fantastic bisexual lady, during the same time, and I haven't seriously looked for a male lover since!

2. Should I give up the quest to suck my first cock?

Only you know how badly you want this, so only you know how important it is for you to have this experience. The only thing I'd recommend is........don't settle for less than you want.

good luck!