PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye **Peg**

mnjack
Mar 28, 2014, 6:07 AM
It is with great sadness that I announce that my beautiful, vivacious wife **Peg** has passed away. **Peg** had been suffering from breathing difficulties for years and they have gotten much worse in the last month. **Peg** passed peacefully at a local hospital.

I thank all of the members of this web site who provided emotional support and an outlet for **Peg** during the times she needed it. One of the site trolls once unkindly remarked that **Peg** was on the site because she was lonely and wanted some companionship. This was not too far from the mark - but that could be said for many of the gentler souls on this site. She made many online friends and enjoyed interacting with them and the sharing and caring the resulted. Let the trolls scoff - that kind of community is fragile yet vastly more important than fora that allow the trolls to strut and preen and denigrate those with whom they disagree. **Peg** fought that attitude with wit and not a small amount of ear boxing.

I miss her terribly and I am sure some of you will as well.

To Drew: **Peg** and I thanked you before, but it bears repeating. We met on this site and it led to full fledged love, respect, and marriage between us. This website was a godsend to both of us and I wish to repeat my unbounded thanks for you providing a venue where I met the love of my life.

I say to **Peg**: You lived well and loved well, so, now rest well.

Annika L
Mar 28, 2014, 6:36 AM
Omg, I am so sorry, mnjack. Thank you so much for letting us know.

I thought I was saddened by the loss of Peg coming to chat, but then was unexpectedly gladdened when I heard of the happy event of your marriage. For me, this loss is also unexpected, but I fear there'll be no unexpected joy to follow.

Peg was a wonderful and fun person, whose presence I appreciated so much...I wish her the best in whatever comes next for her. I wish you the best as well, mnjack, in what comes next for you.

jamieknyc
Mar 28, 2014, 7:07 AM
This is really sad news. Everyone loved Peg.

Lisa (va)
Mar 28, 2014, 7:13 AM
My deepest condolences, I hope you take solice in the fact that you broght her much happiness, She will surely be missed by us all and many a tear will be shed, but we can be thankful to have known her

Lisa

hugs n kisses and tears

chicagom
Mar 28, 2014, 7:20 AM
I admit I brought "Peg" here many years ago after the site we had visited turned ugly. We had phoned for years making our friendship more than the usual ones here. She was her own woman always, and didn't take any crap, and I was so happy when she tied the knot. But I knew she had medical issues since we met, and that she wasn't doing well recently. Thank you for the post, jack, and my prayers and good wishes are with you.

tenni
Mar 28, 2014, 7:28 AM
I have communicated with Peg a few times. I always felt that she represented our country well with her patient and intelligent posts. Mnjack, I am so sorry for your loss.

Ja&Ve
Mar 28, 2014, 7:37 AM
I am so sorry for your loss hun. :(

darkeyes
Mar 28, 2014, 7:41 AM
Am sumwot flabbergasted.. this is a huge shock 2 me. have always been fond of Peg, so much so for a long time I called 'er Granmumsie. she wos always nice 2 me even wen I wos at me most awful... she wos a voice of sense and reason even wen I disagreed with her wich wos much less than perhaps it cud have been. I am sorry for ur loss, Jack.. she is a loss 2 us all.

csrakate
Mar 28, 2014, 8:30 AM
When **Peg** first joined this site, chicagom asked me to "look out for her". We became fast friends and I spent many a night in chat with her. She was quick with her wit and even quicker with her ability to find a link to whatever were discussing, however naughty, very often bringing us many, many laughs with her finds. I must say that I will never look at a headboard quite the same!

My condolences to you, Jack, as I know you miss her, but please know that you brought her so much joy and happiness! I am sorry that I have not been around as much lately, but people like **Peg** never leave your mind or your heart. She will be missed.

spartanfan
Mar 28, 2014, 8:39 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Peg and I have talked for years and I know the last time I talked to her she was having some health issues, but I never thought of this. I will miss her as she was such a nice and genuine person.

DrBimind
Mar 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
Condolences to mnjack...**Peg** welcomed me in chat when I first came to this site...and I noticed how she welcome other new members making them, as myself, feel welcome....And to **Peg** I say "May you be in Heaven an hour before the devil knows you passed"

by~his~side
Mar 28, 2014, 12:07 PM
Jack, sympathy and prayers to you and her family.

~D~

void()
Mar 28, 2014, 12:48 PM
Sorry for your loss. Having had losses here recently,am
empathetic. *hugs* Love how you expressed it. "You lived well. You
loved well. Now, rest well." That sums up a lot. Be at peace and
carry on best you can.

4_oral_fun
Mar 28, 2014, 1:07 PM
Thoughts and prayers out to you

gotlek
Mar 28, 2014, 1:20 PM
I am very sorry to hear that, she was loved by everyone here.

_Joe_
Mar 28, 2014, 1:29 PM
Peg was the first person I really got to know on this website, solely in the chat room. I commented none of my post on the forum were working, and someone accused me of being the regular troll under a new name. After talking for about an hour in chat normally, she contacted Drew to get it all sorted out. We've talked off and on for years after that...I actually logged back in recently to see how she was doing, and this is quite the blow.

I will miss her quite a bit, but happy I had the chance to get to know her.

So one last time...."Hello, Peg"

Polar Bear
Mar 28, 2014, 1:36 PM
My wife Laure and I are very sorry for your loss. I can say that she was one of those people That we truly enjoyed chatting with. Please know that our thoughts are with you.

John & Laura

showmeguy
Mar 28, 2014, 1:56 PM
Thank you, Jack, for letting us know about Peg passing away. She was special to many of us here, as many of us here were special to her. Allowing us to participate in your mourning with our own is evidence that we do indeed have a community here, perhaps as fragile as an electron, but in some important sense as strong as goodwill and good sense, qualities that Peg displayed in ample proportions. Some say it is a gift to be simple, but Peg was not simple. I say it is a gift to be silly, and especially to be silly with grace. It was easy to be silly with her. She and I liked to make a MOON together, and Lisa often made that a VAMOON. So we were silly, but underneath it all, she made it plain to us that you brought Joy into her life, Jack. You really did. So thank you for that too.

showmeguy

delpark
Mar 28, 2014, 2:05 PM
Sorry to hear of **Peg**'s passing. We here share your loss.

12voltyV2.0
Mar 28, 2014, 2:13 PM
This is some sad news for sure, I surely liked Peg quite a bit--I hoped she felt the same about me.

I am sorry for your loss, but I know she did not feel all that well of late. Sometimes it might be "a blessing" when someone who is dealing with such pain and not able to really enjoy or live life to some measure of "normalcy" and is only facing more and more debilitating effects from their illness---that they pass before things get much worse.

It was sort of that way for my dad----a man big strong and proud got waylaid big time by his stroke and he really was having a hard time even doing many of the basic things in life we take for granted like being able to fully take care of his "personal needs" if you catch my drift. It was breaking him up that he had to have his wife, a home health aide or one of his kids help him clean himself after "doing his business."

I know that things are going to be tough for you in the coming months as you deal with the stages of grieving. I am just really emerging from the deepest part of that process, even though it's easier most days, there are still ones that get hard for some reason.

Do take care and know that you are in our thoughts, prayers or things of nature. I am glad that Peg is at final rest and peace now.

Hephaestion
Mar 28, 2014, 2:41 PM
Sad news indeed. Commiserations.

johnnyeasy
Mar 28, 2014, 3:00 PM
To be blunt.......I am freaking BUMMED OUT! Peg was the BEST! I am one of the lucky ones......I actually met Peg in person. I visited a friend in Ottawa for WITNTERLUDE and on the way home I met her for lunch. CUTE as a button, funny as the devil.....sharp as a tack, I STILL remember that day. I paid the whole check....could NOT have been the equivalent $20.00, she acted like I took her to the BEST restaurant in PARIS! She helped me with my computer issues COUNTLESS times......and that is saying something
since we all know how computer challenged I am!
Though there are currently tears in my eyes, there is ALWAYS going to be a smile in my heart for PEG! The Queen of bisexual.com will ALWAYS have a place on this site,in this chat room, and in my heart! JohnyEASY

cuttin2dachase
Mar 28, 2014, 3:50 PM
I am so saddened and sorry to hear of Peg's passing. She befriended me here when I was a newbie in the room and was always so very upbeat and caring. I know that the time she spent with you, Jack, was precious to her. My prayers for comfort and recovery from grief go out to you and to both your families and friends. She won't be forgotten :)

Yoyome100
Mar 28, 2014, 4:22 PM
Truly sorry for your loss Jack. She will be missed.

Cdasue
Mar 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
**Peg** would always tell me to kiss my Molly cat on her head for her...I give her the biggest one tonight!

elian
Mar 28, 2014, 5:33 PM
I'm sorry for your loss mnjack.. Peg always seemed to have a kind word for most folks (except maybe for the obvious trolls) - will miss her for sure, if she was suffering with being able to breathe at least I am glad that maybe she doesn't have to be in physical discomfort. (big hugs)

(sniffles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh2gJ3r2bA

-E

jem_is_bi
Mar 28, 2014, 6:13 PM
I did not know her except from her posts. But, that knowledge of her was more than enough, such that the news of her death made me sad.

curious married m
Mar 28, 2014, 7:03 PM
Jack,

For over the last 10 years on this site, I have come to know and form some special connections to a select few people from the chat room. I am saddened to hear that again we have lost one of those special people. :angel: **Peg** was always on of those who will never be forgotten. Many say this site is just another room, but many of us who have come and gone always felt part of a bisexual.com family. Jack, know that when she met you, she came back to chat to let us know how much you had completed her life. Now, you have the rest of us to help you with some of those memories of truly a grand lady. Like when the raccoons got in her attic, LOL. Prayers and Comfort to you and all those who knew and loved her.

CMM :(

onewhocares
Mar 28, 2014, 7:53 PM
Jack,

My saddened heart goes out to you. This site has had to endure the loss of so many beloved friend, and my dear Peg is one of them. When I came to this site years ago. Frankly I was SO scared to be here as I was just the wife of a gay/bi man. I was so unsure folks here would accept me. She, Kate, Mrs. F, Volty, Show, Albi, CMM, BB, Honey and my sweet friend Used Bear extended open arms. We had such fun and interesting times in chat. On those occasions when the dreaded Troll would strike and few of us would be beratted with unkind comments she would always tell me to ignore the ravings of one so vile. She told me I had such a wonderful caring heart and to never change. She wrote me a most touching note after Used Bear died, for she knew we were never lovers, but something SO much more.

You were touched by a most special lady. I am so happy you two found each other. Let her shining eyes look down from above and grace us with her humor, insight, laugh and smile.

Belle in Boston

ZmbGirl
Mar 29, 2014, 2:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about **Peg**'s passing. I didn't talk with her much but when I did she lit up the room! Blessings to you!

Paulsson
Mar 29, 2014, 2:29 AM
I am sorry for your loss. From the comments here, it is truly a loss for those of us that weren't blessed to know her. May peace be with you and may she rest in the arms of God.

Gearbox
Mar 29, 2014, 2:30 AM
Am very sad to hear, and my deepest sympathies go out to you and all that **Peg** made love her. I didn't know her well, but she made me smile many times just from reading her quips and banters here. I know she is a huge loss, but am sure she has left so much behind that can never be lost.
Wishing you comfort & support there.

still_shy
Mar 29, 2014, 3:18 AM
Peg was a kind, sweet woman. I'm at a loss for words. You have my deepest sympathies. She will be missed.

Cdasue
Mar 29, 2014, 5:04 AM
So sorry to hear that. **Peg** always loved one picture I had of my cat and each time her and I chatted she would always tell me to give that cat a kiss for her. Wonderful person....truly missed.

Orlando157
Mar 29, 2014, 6:17 AM
**Peg** will be missed much ... she created a lot of great memories for all with her kind words and quick wit - Condolences my friend

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 29, 2014, 6:26 AM
@mnjack,

What a task it must have been to compose such a heartbreaking post, but it's apparent that many of the longtime visitors to the site knew Peg as a delightful contributor and are grateful to know of her passing and the opportunity to express their empathy for you.

I'm a relative newbie and somewhat infrequent visitor, so I don't have a specific memory of your Peg, but I'm sure that I'd have found her just as interesting as those who have already expressed their condolences.

May your heart heal quickly.

Iridescent
Mar 29, 2014, 9:50 AM
I am going to miss her, even though we never talked much and I didn't know her very well. She was a very kind, very friendly person. I am praying for her to have traveling mercies to heaven, and I will pray for you too.

Annika L
Mar 29, 2014, 2:22 PM
She and I liked to make a MOON together, and Lisa often made that a VAMOON.

*sniff* I remember that! Somehow I had forgotten those days...thanks, show, for the reminder.

Jorja
Mar 29, 2014, 2:32 PM
It took a long time before I could type this without crying. I've talked to Peg for so long coming in here it got strange not to see her when she left..I was ever so glad that she found you Jack, you made her very happy. For years Peg and I joked about meeting for 'tea' and I can't be sorrier than now that I will never get that chance. She joked I was the daughter she didn't have, saying I reminded her of herself as a younger woman, and I would be proud to be like her. Like many of you I knew Peg was ill, we talked about our health and she always told me to keep my chin up, and I will, just for her...and Jack, I know I always joked about setting Peg up with my Dad so she could be my Mom but, she was madly in love with you and she always will be. My thoughts are with you, my tears are dry and I will cherish the memory of my friend forever. :)

Ninnian
Mar 29, 2014, 2:48 PM
Dear Jack,
I did not know you, but even for that I loved you. Why? Because you brought my **Peg** the dearest, most emphatic gift a person can bring into their lives. True Love. Many years had I known her, as many here did, and was gifted by her special attention. We knew her, and because we did, the news of her being pursued and then eventually captured (and if you knew **Peg**, you knew she HAD to be captured in more than one way!!) was as delightful and heartwarming as it was surprising! I know you grieve. The post you left was both Light and Love, and I thank you for it. Thank you for being her LIFE; I am eternally grateful.
Dear **Peg**,
I was never so proud than to have you proclaim me your "beloved Sis". You were my Fae-sis, my Northern Sis,my sweet-sassy-silly sis, my bright and beloved friend. Talking to you on teh phone was always a highlight of my month. You let me in your much confidential Life, and I have always been so very grateful. Notes sent and advice given... always with the sincerity and thoughtfulness that was your hallmark. Love, laughter and playfulness abounded with you. You let me pounce on you in chat, tumble, roll and sprawl with you- never the complaint about it except to brush off and smile! I cry as I type, Sis. I'll miss you so very badly. I cry Sis, also with Joy,for in teh last of your life, you knew the bounty of Love.
Go onward, Sis... and be so kind as to greet me there some day? As you wished, I am trying very hard for it to not be very soon. But if I shoudl be suddenly tackled from behind at teh knees when I get there?? I shall be delighted because I'll not have to look to know who it was assaulting me thusly. ;) I love you, Peg.

Ninnian

Brian
Mar 29, 2014, 3:35 PM
So sorry to hear about the passing of **Peg**. She was a truly wonderful contributor/member here. She touched many lives here.

- Drew :paw:

Dead Account
Mar 29, 2014, 5:17 PM
Oh my, She was my first friend on here, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Prayers and we'll wishes to all concerned.

coyotedude
Mar 29, 2014, 7:17 PM
Oh, no! I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it is a loss for a lot of people in this community. Blessings to her on her new journey.

datileman
Mar 30, 2014, 1:07 AM
I read your post Mn, it is a great loss to me and many others. I can't imagine how his affects you. I know this, she was happy to be with you. Bless you, and Peace be with you. Peg will be missed. Love Datty

Long Duck Dong
Mar 30, 2014, 1:25 AM
MNJack, big hugs.......

I am not sure that I can do justice to the way I am feeling at the moment, using words......

there is a song that sums up the simple wisdom of her words to me and the way its shaped my life, relationship and how things did change for the better for me and my partner.... I that song says more than I ever could...... except to say, thank you **Peg** for those simple words you spoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0NoHN1TU5I&feature=kp

DuckiesDarling
Mar 30, 2014, 3:40 AM
Omg.... I just woke up to a link from LDD, I never thought it would be this news. Peg was a joy... pure and simple. The sense of humor, the no nonsense approach to issues, just........a joy. She lived life to the fullest and shared her enthusiasm with others here. My sincere condolences and thank you for letting us know.
:angel:Peg:angel: will be so missed.

monaohio
Mar 30, 2014, 5:15 AM
sorry to hear about your loss thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family

mnjack
Mar 30, 2014, 6:27 AM
Jorja,
I am so very happy that you saw my posting. She and I would talk about the fun you would have chatting. Anything I gave to Peg was returned 100 fold to me in her love. Peg was my second marriage after the passing of my first wife. It took my three years to finally be fit company for another woman and soon after I started looking I found Peg. I could not believe my luck. When Peg and I first started seriously communicating (3 or so hours on the phone every, and I do mean every, night) she revealed herself to be the woman of my dreams. My sister and sister-in-law said that they could see the love in her eyes every time Peg looked at me. Believe me, the feelings were returned.

The decline in her health was a heartbreak to both of us. We both knew that we would not have all that much time together, but we had hoped it would be at least five years or so. Peg wanted to do a Maritime trip and show me the places she grew up and especially Newfoundland - that is where her heart truly is. Losing her is hard but the greater tragedy would have been my not knowing her and feeling her love for even the short time we had.

Thank-you for all of the smiles, laughter, and warmth you gave to my dear, dear Peg before and after we met.

mnjack
Mar 30, 2014, 6:39 AM
Ninn,
Thank-you. Peg always talked about you and wondered how you were doing. She thought of you often and did think of you as another of her sisters on the site. She told me about how lonely life was before we met and about how her coiterie of friends helped her to cope and not withdraw. I was very happy that she maintained those friendships when we met and married. It was good to know that she had others with whom to discuss things and from whom to learn.

Peg lived with grace and dignity and left us the same way. I truly hope that, when the time comes, you two will scuffle just like Calvin and Hobbes - fun, laughter, and the perspiration of two kindred souls tumbling with the sheer joy of existence.

mnjack
Mar 30, 2014, 6:44 AM
LDD,
I am not sure if you know just how appropriate your link was - it brought tears to my eyes. Peg was a true earth-mother - she loved to work in her garden and gloried in seeing her flowers blooming, the hummingbirds supping and dragonflies flitting around. And the birds: my how she love to watch the birds. Before she became too ill to even sit in the sunroom to watch the feeders, she and I would rock and watch the finches, cardinals and junkos come to the feeders that hang on the line outside. Peg even allowed jewel weed to take over a section of the garden so that I could catch my first glimpse of a hummingbird - that was true love exemplified.

Peg would have loved the pictures of the flowers and forests in the linked video - it was difficult to see through the tears, but was most, most welcome.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 30, 2014, 10:23 AM
Peg was one of the first people (Besides my best friend, Wandering Richard) to greet me when I first came here. She liked that I defended a young lady from a man who had made an unkind remark. She told me to not worry about him because he was "Like that", but liked that I was "Scrappy" ;} She also liked that I have a mischivous streak a mile long. We had great fun in the chat room, as well. I was very honored to me one of her "MOON" chicldren. I was often MOONWA" when I was fast enough..lol

Peg and I shared many things over the years, and I loved her deeply. She shall be miss more than I can tell you all. We shared comments, concerns, suspicions, health problems, laughter, joys, and heart ache. She was friend to all, and I am honored to have been one. I know that the light of her life, jack, was finding you, and for all of us who know her, it made our hearts glad that she had found such a fantastic man to spend her life with. I take great comfort in knowing that her last year and months were filled with love and happiness and comfort with you. And for that I will be eternally grateful.

So to our Peg,I wont say goodbye, instead I will say Payello--Cherokee for, "Be well and safe until we meet again"

Open up the bar in the "Club House" Honey-girl. Stock up the bar, spiff the place up, decorate at you see fit, and we'll all come to see you when its our time.. ;} See you on the other side, Darlin

Your Cat

steviego
Mar 30, 2014, 9:57 PM
Just saw the post and wish to pass on my condolences, Peg and I chatted often, she was always very bright and lit up the room. I will miss her much.

The Dude
Mar 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
Farewell Peg you will be missed... :)

matutum
Mar 31, 2014, 12:29 PM
Peg passed away from what???

matutum
Mar 31, 2014, 12:30 PM
she passed away from what?

aut17umn
Mar 31, 2014, 11:13 PM
I rarely post or even look at these forums honestly but when I saw that my very good chat friend Peg had passed away it really struck me harder than I realized. Although we never chatted on the phone or even on yahoo we exchanged emails at times and through chat really felt I knew a part of this wonderful person. She came up with the nick Hautstuff for me and I would always call her Magpie or Marguerite Toot Sweet, my little nicks for her. Our common topic most of the time was her garden and yard and how much she enjoyed it and the animals which would frequent it. She sent me several photos of her flowers and how much they brightened her day. Sometimes you do not realize how many years pass that you have chatted with someone until something like this happens and you are like 'wow this person was a part of our lives especially after so many years'.

I knew the last time we chatted that she was not doing well and did not expect to live much longer but knowing it has happened and she is gone seems somewhat surreal. The last thing she mentioned to me was hoping she could see her garden for one more spring. Unfortunately this did not happen especially considering our brutal winter but I am sure it will be beautiful and somehow Peg will see it and know it is still going strong. Peg you were a true bright spot on this site and many of us will miss you for many years to come. If there truly is a heaven you should be standing there waiting for those who join you from here as well as everywhere else.

Your chat friend always Justin "hautstuff" otherwise known as Aut.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 1, 2014, 11:04 AM
Peg touched our lives so deeply in a myriad of ways, both small and Great. She was sunlight, she was laughter. She was sympathetic ear, she was mentor. She was laugh so hard you couldnt see, and she was a lover of nature extraordinair. She was life, She was a beacon of light to those lost in a fog. She was the voice of reason in an insane place to many.
But most of all she was, and always shall remain Beloved Friend.
Dont grieve her walking the Path, my friends. Dont shadow her memory with sorrow, she wouldnt want that. Remember her instead with smiles, or laughter and fond thoughts. Honor her memory with joy, and be happy we had her in our hearts for as long as we did,..:}
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 2, 2014, 11:26 AM
I told Wandering Richard last night of Peg's passing, and it realy hurt his heart--like it did all of us. He cant get on this site at the moment, he is on travel for his job, but asked if I would give condolences to you, Jack-Honey.
Spirits Bless.....
Cat

chook
Apr 2, 2014, 5:46 PM
Mn, May Aussie and I offer our deepest condolences, even though there was a million miles between us Peg was very special to us even tho I think I nearly drove her nuts one night with her trying to explain something to help me with my computer and it just wouldn't sink in but God bless her she had the patience of an angel. I'm sorry but I didn't know she was in bad health.....she never mentioned it to me, and we used to chat a lot but as I got to know Peg better I realised she wasn't one to burden anyone with her own problems, she was just happy to help people out in what ever way she could.....Mate.....I for one will miss her terribly as I know all o her chat friends will.

Chook & Aussie

69luvr
Apr 3, 2014, 6:03 AM
My deepest condolences, I hope you take solice in the fact that you broght her much happiness, She will surely be missed by us all and many a tear will be shed, but we can be thankful to have known her

Lisa

hugs n kisses and tears
ditto from me. I am so sorry for your loss.

LizaLynn
Apr 5, 2014, 5:40 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Although I never had a chance to chat with **Peg**, I did think the name "**Peg**" was the perfect nic for a member of this website.

gooniegoogoo
Apr 5, 2014, 7:23 AM
I'm going to be honest here. Me and Peg did not get along. These things happen. But I'm very sorry for your loss and I'm very sorry she passed away. Here's a toast for Peg. She had a lot of character.

DuckiesDarling
Apr 5, 2014, 8:02 AM
The more I read some of the same old shit on here... the more I miss Peg... fuck it goes off to cry a bit.

Falling Leaves
Apr 5, 2014, 10:55 AM
Peg was a unique and genuine person. Sorry to hear of your loss, she will be missed...in the words of a friend, "may she walk in love and light!"

aut17umn
Apr 5, 2014, 10:33 PM
Goonie! For you to say that and all the nasty chats you and Peg had over the years goes to show you do have a heart! Kudos to you Man!! Hope you and gf have a lot of hot sex together with or without a third person!! Enjoy!!!

redheadchick
Apr 7, 2014, 6:15 PM
Omg, showmeguy just told me. I am so sorry to hear of **Peg**'s passing. She was a wonderful friend to me. She will forever be known as "Peghead" to me in the kindest of ways. I had so many laughs and jokes with her and I loved the playful bantering between she and showmeguy. Those two were a riot together in the chat room.

She will forever be in my heart. May she rest in peace.

aut17umn
Apr 12, 2014, 10:52 AM
Peg you would love it now. Finally starting to warm up. Wish you could have seen your garden again this spring. :bigrin:

1bimmwis
Apr 12, 2014, 12:47 PM
I too knew **Peg** and am sorry to hear that she is gone. She was so proud of her flowers and I hope she is now in a perpetual garden of the loveliest flowers.

Bibutnotnarrow
Apr 13, 2014, 5:44 AM
mnJack,
I'm saddened to hear of **Peg**'s death and can only guess at the depths of your grief. My correspondence with **Peg** around the time of her raccoon wars remains one of the high points of my participation in this site so hearing of the happiness your appearance and presence in her life brought her warmed my heart. For you to have met her unwavering expectations of personal integrity speaks volumes about you, and I wish you well. Thank you for letting us know of her passing. Peace and love to you and yours from the west coast. Michael

purple kid
Apr 21, 2014, 11:43 AM
OMG !!! mnjack this is purple kid, "Peg" was a very dear friend of mine on this site, we were actually "Friends". My heart is very heavy, tears are in my eyes. However Peg always had me in stitches, always thinking about me (and others), I always greeted her :love1: and kisses too. I indeed will miss her. Now, if Peg is buried, will you please lay a rose for me on her grave ? mnjack I worry about you. Please let me know if ever you are in need. I thank whoever for Peg and mnjack for letting me know them. God Speed---Rest In Peace, my dear Friend Peg.