PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not liked it?

steamienix
Mar 27, 2014, 3:58 PM
I've been reading everyone's post about their "first time" sucking a dick and how much they loved it. But, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who tried it and ended up Not liking it and why? I've yet to suck one, am very curious about it but would just like to see someone's opinion that maybe isn't quite so enthusiastic, just for another point of view. Thanks!

tsac2k3
Mar 27, 2014, 6:45 PM
if you don't like sucking dick then you're probably not Bi.

Gearbox
Mar 27, 2014, 7:37 PM
I'm bi and I don't like sucking cock.:bigrin:

These days I suck cock like a hetero woman 1 year into marriage - out of politeness.:rolleyes: But I did enjoy it more before when it was new and exciting. I have the same level of passion about rimming as others have about sucking cock. Swings & roundabout.

tenni
Mar 27, 2014, 10:51 PM
I'm bi and I don't really like sucking dick like some guys post. I give head to get head. Giving head does absolutely nothing for me. I enjoy a more sensual interaction including kissing. I don't want to get fucked and I don't fuck another guy. Still bi. Even more so than some other biguys as I am capable of an emotional attraction to both men and women.(physical too)

Plumhead2
Mar 28, 2014, 8:02 AM
Wow, this bi thing is sooo confusing! Not only is bi to straight a continuum, but there seems to be different "flavors" of bi. Sexually, I am straight and would not be into sucking a guy's cock, but I really like the way many bi people on this website think. There is an openmindedness about sexuality and tolerance for diversity that I really respect and am attracted to. So, am I bi?

fredtyg
Mar 28, 2014, 8:25 AM
Wow, this bi thing is sooo confusing! Not only is bi to straight a continuum, but there seems to be different "flavors" of bi. Sexually, I am straight and would not be into sucking a guy's cock, but I really like the way many bi people on this website think. There is an openmindedness about sexuality and tolerance for diversity that I really respect and am attracted to. So, am I bi?

I've been following bisexual forums for a few years now. One thing I've found is guy's tastes and sexual preferences can be all over the place. They're as varied as the people themselves are.

bottom's up
Mar 28, 2014, 9:00 AM
i'm not a dick sucking machine but i'll get it plenty hard enough to get the real job done