PDA

View Full Version : Jacking Off

JackTexas94
Mar 16, 2014, 12:13 PM
Jacking off & mutual masturbation: discuss.

JackTexas94
Mar 16, 2014, 12:14 PM
Fun to give and receive and watch...and safe too.

mikeyd270
Mar 17, 2014, 2:42 PM
I like the feel of a hard throbbing cock in my hand as I jack a man off. Love to feel him squirting in my face. I actually prefer to suck him off but will do want ever he likes as long as I get to play with his dick.

kyjelly80
Mar 17, 2014, 4:07 PM
Nothing better than stroking with other guys. Wish it was easier to find these guys in person. Still on cam can be fun.

goodtimr
Mar 18, 2014, 10:25 AM
Sucking cock is definitely more satisfying.But giving a hand job in nice slow tender strokes until you see precum starting to drip and then tease it to see how high you can get the load to shoot is a trip.It is also fun to see if you can catch the cum in your mouth as it is shooting.

weiner75
Mar 18, 2014, 11:07 AM
One of my favorite things to do is masturbate either with someone or by myself it's easy safe and fun edging is the best almost there stop almost there stop and then I am done great stuff!!

James1A1
Mar 18, 2014, 12:30 PM
Oh yeah, a really long and slow, cum producing handjob is great,
but as others have said, blowjobs are exquiste.

olmizzou42
Mar 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
As teens, whenever my cousin and I were alone together we would immediately get naked and jack off. We never touched each other, but enjoyed watching each other cum. Also, participated in a couple of circle jerks with several guys, again just watching each other cum. Now, if I'm with a guy any jacking that I do will be just to get him close to cumming. I want the load in my mouth!

centillini
Mar 18, 2014, 1:30 PM
Did it once with. Another guy and liked it cannot wait to do it again

silkyheels
Mar 19, 2014, 8:52 AM
Bodies entwined, kissing rubbbing each other into Bliss, yeah almost as good as looking into his eyes when he sloods my mouth

Realist
Mar 19, 2014, 9:22 AM
I had a novice lover, years ago, who wanted to begin with giving each other hand jobs.

We started slowly, allowing him to relax and try different things. Oral sex was our goal, but taking things slowly and working upo to it, was the way he felt the most comfortable.

We began by taking showers together, touching, kissing, talking about our interests and urges. When he'd built up the courage, he wanted to masturbate me in the shower. With his soapy hands, he began feeling my penis and balls, getting excited, himself.

When I was erect, he began giving me the most perfect hand job I'd ever had! He had a wrist-snapping action, that was so stimulating....... I was unable to hold off longer than a few minutes. I came so hard, that I thought my knees would fail me and I'd just go right on down the drain! Even after we were more familiar and had reached our initial goals, we still would share HJs in the shower.

The relationship lasted for 7 years and turned out to be rewarding for us both.

travelmanNW
Mar 19, 2014, 3:28 PM
Hi everyone, I love to jackoff sometimes 2-3 times a day. I love the feel of a hard cock in my hands stroking massaging my balls. I wish I had a partner to share the pleasure I love to stroke another mans cock. Starting with a nice soft cock and feeling it get harder as I stroke it. love to watch the head getting bigger and those balls fill with cum. In my younger days I had a buddy that loved for me to stroke his cock we use to stroke each other one day I took a little more lead and went down on his cock he was just a little shocked that I wanted to suck his cock he did enjoy every minute he had his cock in my mouth. I continue stroking his cock as I sucked him. I loved the feeling of both jacking him off and sucking his cock at the same time. What a great feeling when he started to cum. We continued to mutually satisfy each other for about a year until we went different paths. Would love to have a friend like that again.

Dunmor
Mar 19, 2014, 5:59 PM
In a group, always fun, plenty of touching, etc. Great situation to meet and greet, and share your talents

Cowboy32802
Mar 19, 2014, 10:35 PM
Loved as a teen......but damn it looks so good ...would have to clean up that cum """

Meliss
Mar 20, 2014, 9:34 AM
wearing a pin that says happy hand ; )

ErosUrge
Mar 20, 2014, 2:35 PM
There are so many various and wonderful ways to enjoy sex as we all know. And since the focus here is with male sex, I'll add my 2 cents worth.

There is no doubt that some of my most memorable moments coming of age sexually in my youth were with and began with jacking off...the thrill of it inspired and of course led to wanting to know what a nice hard cock in my hand might feel like and be like inside my mouth. And then of course wondering how mine would feel inside someone's mouth too. Like everyone else here, being the one giving and receiving were both equally a turn on for me. So many potent experiences that have lasted a lifetime.

Yet it mostly began with grasping my hard cock in my hand. And I am still thrilled by the simple act of jacking off...either alone or with someone. There is no doubt the thrill with someone is much more rewarding.

lolguy
Mar 20, 2014, 9:42 PM
Like this? http://24.media.tumblr.com/a4ab5a61633aadb1b0f77fe3cb2cd801/tumblr_mu0drhRDB41rgk1igo1_500.gif

lolguy
Mar 20, 2014, 9:43 PM
Or, maybe this....... http://24.media.tumblr.com/cba43ddbcd26326a15b0772e56ded7fa/tumblr_mz5lbzfWn81sj0163o6_250.gif

Erikir
Mar 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
On a warm summer day I decided to head down to Wreck Beach, which is clothing optional. After making my way down the steep trail, I turned left and found myself a nice semi private spot where I could read a book and occasionally watch guys walk by. An hour or so later, there weren't many spots left, so someone put his towel down a respectable distance away, shucked his clothes off and laid out in the sun to take in some rays. He was attractive and I couldn't help but notice that like me, he naturally wasn't particularly hairy, and he shaved his cock and balls. I started to get hard, which was embarrassing, so I rolled over and went back to my book... mostly. After reading a few pages I decided I wanted another look. I figured no one would notice a "semi" so I turned onto my side so I could see him. There he was, just laying there and idly stroking his cock. That made me horny, so I pretended to read my book and watched him instead. It didn't take long before I wrapped my own fingers around my cock for a tug or two. Occasionally we'd notice someone walking past, and we'd cover up until they were gone, and then continue. Half an hour or so had passed and we were both watching one another and starting to make a point of showing one another what we were doing. We were both as horny as we were shy. In spite of that, he picked up his stuff, came to my spot and nervously asked if he could join me. My heart was pounding as hard as my cock was throbbing. I'll never forget what he said, "oh good, I was very afraid. I wasn't sure if you wanted to..." After he sat down we cautiously touched one another's thighs, almost like teenagers the first time they feel one another up. He grasped my cock and ohmygod did that feel good, so I reached for his - the first cock other than mine that I ever touched. I was surprised at how soft the skin was. I gave it a stroke and revelled in the smoothness of it (I have a thing for hairless bits :) ) He commented on how thick mine was, and I told him how much I loved how smooth his was. We didn't speak any more... I don't think either of us could. We pumped one another's cocks until our bodies started to tense. He came, and just as he was firing off his 2nd spurt I started to come too. I tried to keep quiet, but after an hour of working ourselves up I was so horned up that I couldn't help but to grunt a bit as my entire body spasmed in one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had.

That was a couple of years ago. I hope something like that happens again one day.

goodsonformom
Feb 16, 2015, 5:21 PM
Like this? http://24.media.tumblr.com/a4ab5a61633aadb1b0f77fe3cb2cd801/tumblr_mu0drhRDB41rgk1igo1_500.gif

For me. there might not be anything more arousing as two cocks being stroked at the same time touching each other......cuming over each other. When I was a younger teen I cut the lawn of a gay neighbor. He was in his late 50's and would let me and the "boy next door" come over and hang out. The only stipulation on his part was that we would be naked, which of course was going to lead to other things......one of his favorite things to do was to have us lay down like these two boys and he would stroke us as we moaned and whimpered.....he would tease and stop and begin again until we were begging him to let us cum.......

bbop22
Feb 17, 2015, 6:24 AM
Both are hot. Love handjobs and the way another guys hand looks and feels stroking mine and vice versa. Really hot when his dick is throbbing in your hand.