PDA

View Full Version : Describe the rush you get just before a cock cums in your mouth

camelblue
Mar 16, 2014, 2:00 AM
I really crave the feeling right when a cock spurts its creamy jizz into my mouth and on my tongue. I've never felt such a rush that you feel right before the guy cums. The anticipation is what is such a turn-on and I find myself getting chills sometimes which is nice because the warm and creamy cum is like the perfect counter to that.

What does it feel like for you guys when you're about to make a guy cum and then he does al l over your face and mouth? Why do you guys think it is so arousing? I know people like the idea of giving that person pleasure, but sometimes I really could care less about the person and only care about the cock like it's its own entity. When I'm in the moment, it just happens so fast that you just lose yourself in it.

What about you guys?

jackbirdjay
Mar 16, 2014, 12:19 PM
Oh yes love the taste and texture of warm sticky cum. Love how a cock throbs on my tongue. Love it when it starts shooting my tongue feels the tube that carries the cum swell up then contracts then swells up as it shoots cum in my mouth. The cum slides down my throat ummmmm. It is a big rush sucking a hard but silky cock. It is a turn-on sucking cock. After my first time years ago is when I became a cock sucker.

hornytampaboy22
Mar 21, 2014, 4:36 PM
I get so caught up in wanting it I forget to really take it in!! Next time I will and let you know how it goes! :rolleyes:

monaohio
Mar 21, 2014, 5:09 PM
the feel of his shaft starts to throb right before the first thrust of his cum hits back of your throat i tigten my lips more and go down a little bit more so i can get every drop

goodtimr
Mar 21, 2014, 5:15 PM
When the precum starts to drip, hips start gyrating, you feel the throb, getting your head pushed down deeper on it, your heart starts pumping faster, you feel your cock getting harder and ready to shoot your own load and then the release and moans you hear make the rush even more intense.It starts building slow when you first take the soft cock in your mouth and get it hard right up until the eruption.I have sucked some cocks where the rush and setting actually made me cum before the cock I was sucking.It happens more when you do multiple cocks the rush is tremendous.Especially when you get them wanting more attention on their cock than their friends.Rush is unbelievable.