PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the advice!

curiousmarriedman
Mar 15, 2014, 9:02 PM
If you read my personal ad you will see I have never been with a man. I have been reading threads on here to help me know what to do when the opportunity arises. I would like to thank all the people who have shared their experiences on here and with me in private messages. I knew I wanted to perform oral on a man but also thought I would want to receive anal. I had the opportunity yesterday to go to a toy store and buy some toys. Thanks to the advice my first selection was a medium butt plug, my second was a realistic 7.5 X 5 dildo with balls, and my last lots of lube. I could not wait to get home and play with them. As soon as I got home I got undressed and used an enema. Thanks again for that advice. Once I was completely clean inside I lubed up the plug. Thanks again to the advice I took it slow and easy allowing my muscles to relax and accept it. That last little push hurt a little but was well worth it. It was amazing to feel full. I left that in for a little over 2 hours while I chatted on here. After that I removed the plug and l lubed up the pliable dildo. At first I tried to sit on it but could only take about the first 4 inches. I tried several different positions until I realized that while bent over and taking it from behind I could take it balls deep. Oh my gosh what a feeling. It was very amazing very similar to the first time a girl sucked my cock, like a rollercoaster dropping from the top. I eventually got on all fours and attached the dildo with it's suction cup base and backed into it repeatedly taking it balls deep. I did not however get the earth shattering anal orgasm I have read and chatted about but did ooze cum from my cock with every deep stroke. It was a great experience and I plan to do more experimenting with my new friend tonight. I now know that I want to bottom and top and suck. I guess I realize now I will be a versatile bi guy. I realize that being with a real man with his hands and lips and cock on and in me will be a much better experience and I know more than ever I want that to happen. Thanks again for all of the advice and please advise any thing I can do to achieve the anal orgasm.

curiousmarriedman
Mar 16, 2014, 4:44 PM
I forgot to say the most erotic part was placing a mirror under me watching that fake cock going in and out balls deep in my smooth ass. Would love to watch a real one.