PDA

View Full Version : Gunna be AWOL...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 11, 2014, 8:48 PM
Well my Loves, I'm gunna be AWOL for a little bit. I finally find out tomorrow if the state will sanction a Hysterectomy for me, thus ending three 1/2 years of serious health problems. Cross your fingers for me pleaase? Ya'll be good. Have fun, but play nice. I'll be back with the endless goodie plate, and bottomless ice chest/cooler very soon.
Muahs! :bigrin::love87:
Yer Cat.

onewhocares
Mar 11, 2014, 9:01 PM
Well I hope you make out well tomorrow. I can't for the life of me understand why they are hesitating on your care. Be well and I wish you the best.

Belle in Boston

12voltyV2.0
Mar 11, 2014, 9:11 PM
All the best with that Cat--I hope they provide the surgery that you need. Take care and good luck!!

Ja&Ve
Mar 11, 2014, 9:47 PM
Good luck and safe journeys. -V

jem_is_bi
Mar 11, 2014, 10:41 PM
I hope all works out well for you. You are one of the really nice people that post here.

csreef
Mar 11, 2014, 11:41 PM
Cat- lots of love from the Hudson Valley ! A.

sailorashore
Mar 12, 2014, 1:52 AM
All the best, Cat, and I'm crossin' my fingers for ya. We'll all be watching for your next post.
Large hugs from the Kitsap Peninsula,
sailor

Realist
Mar 12, 2014, 5:08 AM
Good luck, Cat-Mama! The Great Spirit will be looking over you. A lot of people love and care about you and that includes me, too!

innaminka
Mar 12, 2014, 6:31 AM
Good luck, keep healthy.

Waylon
Mar 12, 2014, 10:49 AM
Best of care, well wishes and hopes for a complete and successful recovery after all is done Cat darlin'.

Cursubm
Mar 12, 2014, 1:22 PM
Hope everything goes well for you.

Plumhead2
Mar 12, 2014, 8:11 PM
With some many people wishing the best for you, you know everything will turn out OK and the bureaucrats will see the light! Be well. See you at the next campground event.

lookn4fun64
Mar 12, 2014, 9:12 PM
Cat I wish all goes well for you. We will all miss your posts until you return. B.

Doggiestyle
Mar 13, 2014, 1:46 AM
Hey - ya Mountain Kitty,,, I really do wish you luck with them governmental folks that you are having to deal with. I know that can be from frustrating to very, I mean VERY frustrating. However I want you to succeed, and come back with your pussy a purring,,,,, OK?
So, Bi - Bi for now, your friend :doggie:

Missouri Redbeard
Mar 13, 2014, 8:30 AM
g' luck with all that Cat woman .....

Tim56Mn
Mar 13, 2014, 9:57 AM
Wish you the best take care from Sleepy eye Mn.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 13, 2014, 7:08 PM
Thank you Darlings. I'm home, groggy, and still extremely sore, but I'm ok. They did a battery of tests (More extensive that I thought) and I'll get notified of the test results next week. Its now a game of lets see what the cultures and 5 biopsies turn up. If all is good, and cancer free, then they will determine the best course of action for me. I'm excited. :bigrin:
Thank you so much for all of the good thoughts and encoiuragemnt that you've sent here, and by private email.
Muahs to all of you. (Even the ones I dont know real well) lol
Silly, woozy Cat.

Fzmr9t
Mar 13, 2014, 7:26 PM
Hi mizz Cat. I only know you by your many posts (which are generally great BTW), but I wish you well and trust that whatever medical needs you may have, you will receive in a timely manner. And I hope for you a speedy and complete recovery!

Ja&Ve
Mar 14, 2014, 12:57 AM
Glad to hear you're okay my dear. -V

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 14, 2014, 10:47 PM
Ty Fuzz and JV. Its much appreciated, Loves..:}
Cat.