PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Humor

Reprob8
Jul 27, 2006, 10:46 PM
My wife and I have been using humor to work through this, as long as it stays respectfull I see know problem. Have any others tried this and does it ussually degrade into anything hurtfull?

Long Duck Dong
Jul 28, 2006, 2:57 AM
lol it depends on ya type of sense of humour..... when it comes to poking fun out gays / lesbians / bisexual and myself.... i am a very norty boy

i do know of a number of ways of poking fun at myself.... I use humour and self abuse a lot when i teach courses about counselling lol

things like:

bisexuality is regarded as the best way to go out for the night and always get laid......cos no matter what happens...your hands will always come home with you

the advantages to being bisexual is I can sleep with males or females...but my bisexuality works best at the laywers or at the bank managers... cos they are both males and I can bend over, drop my pants and they can well and truely screw me

i can walk down the road and admire the best species of the human race.... then i can look in a shop window, see my reflection and wish that I could go home and f**K myself

bisexuality is often misunderstood as being sexually confused.. and thats far from the truth... i am not confused about my sexuality.... my sexuality is confused about me.....it wants me to be a female at the one time I need to be a man

it takes a understanding partner to date a bisexual partner.... it takes a understanding family to accept a bisexual family member, it takes understanding work mates to accept a bisexual work mate.....and it takes a understanding bisexual to accept that most of the world doesn't understand bisexuality

top and bottom are two of the most common terms of sexual practise amongst gays and bisexual...you can top for a lady and bottom for a male... you can bottom for a lady with a strap on and top for a male.... but you can't top being at the bottom of them both

canuckotter
Jul 28, 2006, 8:40 AM
Personally, I use humour to work through everything. So does virtually everyone in my dad's family. It makes funerals much more interesting, especially if the person performing the service hasn't experienced it before. :)

What I do find with humour is that you do have to be careful if you're around people who don't know you as well. But as long as people around know me, I'll do my best to find the humour in everything, and will generally make fun of everyone and everything (myself included).

arana
Jul 28, 2006, 1:15 PM
I think having a good sense of humour towards life in general is a good thing. It definitely helps through rough patches. If that's what helps you and your wife, more power to you! Laughter is a lot healthier then stress and a lot less painful.

Reprob8
Jul 28, 2006, 2:17 PM
I was a little miffed at my wife yesterday, she started a polyamorous MMF family on the sims but in retrospect it was funny. I am glad I didn't show that I was upset. I will just make sure I respect her when joking with her.

She has been great but at times I can tell it hurts her, she feels that there is something that I need that she can't provide or compete with.

Driver 8
Jul 28, 2006, 2:38 PM
I was a little miffed at my wife yesterday, she started a polyamorous MMF family on the sims but in retrospect it was funny.
Poly families haven't worked too well for me in the Sims - the little bastards get too jealous.

Supportive Hubby
Aug 12, 2006, 2:03 AM
Sims got too many issues and they don't really talk to each other ! :compuser: :bigrin: lol

yoyo4u
Aug 12, 2006, 3:04 PM
Well this is a joke, but it could be a nightmare.......

Here it goes:

What is it, you don't want to hear while having sex?

????

"Honey, I'm home!" :) :)

yoyo4u
Aug 16, 2006, 8:49 PM
OK!
Nobody can accuse me of not trying to make you guys smile :tongue:

So, here is my next one:

-How many animals can you get into a pair of tights?

- ????

- 10 little piggies, 2 calves, 1 beaver, 1 ass, 1 pussy, thousands of hares and a dead fish no one can ever find.

:tongue:

Herbwoman39
Aug 16, 2006, 9:16 PM
OK!
Nobody can accuse me of not trying to make you guys smile :tongue:

So, here is my next one:

-How many animals can you get into a pair of tights?

- ????

- 10 little piggies, 2 calves, 1 beaver, 1 ass, 1 pussy, thousands of hares and a dead fish no one can ever find.

:tongue:

WOW! A beaver AND a pussy! I have GOT to meet this lady! What's her number? Can ya hook me up? ;)

DJ Triad
Aug 17, 2006, 1:15 AM
Laughter is a lot healthier then stress and a lot less painful. This is so very true! Laughter also produces endorphins.

Yoyo... LMAO.. too funny. ;)

yoyo4u
Aug 17, 2006, 4:06 AM
GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reallly would like to get rthe "light" side of you!

Pleaze participate!!

love yoyo ;)

yoyo4u
Aug 30, 2006, 2:23 PM
What does a bisexual bring on a second date?
A friend ;)

y:tongue:y:tongue: