PDA

View Full Version : When showering or bathing, where do you first apply soap?

rodman2005
Mar 7, 2014, 1:44 PM
Once I get all wet in the shower, I start soaping from the top down (hair, face, pits, crotch, feet).
Where di you soap once wet?

lookn4fun64
Mar 7, 2014, 6:17 PM
Most of the time I follow your regimen. Sometimes after a tough workout at the gym I start that way and then redo the tough sections - crotch filled with sweat, head after I finally cool down enough.

LizaLynn
Mar 7, 2014, 8:26 PM
Not to hijack this thread, but how hard is it to clean that pistol without firing a shot? ;)

JackTexas94
Mar 7, 2014, 10:05 PM
As George carlin use to say...armpits, crotch, asshole, teeth...and use the same brush!

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 10, 2014, 9:34 AM
LOL at the George Carlin reference!

I actually start by shampooing my hair quickly and then putting on conditioner, which remains until I rinse it off at the end of the shower.

For washing, I start with my left arm, wetting the soap bar inside the scrubby thing and working up a good lather, which I then start to distribute across my chest, enjoying the sensation of the scrubber against my nipples. Then I work my way across and down and do the rest of my body in no particular order.

Plumhead2
Mar 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
I remember reading somewhere (perhaps some titilating trashy magazine article) that you could tell something about a lover by where he/she first starts to soap up. As I remember, if you start at the chest, it means that you are a confident lover. What rubbish! Hmmm, but since then I always start with the chest, especially if someone else is looking at me. LOL

BiMichael47
Mar 10, 2014, 11:48 AM
From the top down, just like washing a car, spending extra time on the special parts.

I use one of those scrungy things and Dove Mens Care Body Wash

Gearbox
Mar 10, 2014, 2:11 PM
I shampoo my beautiful hair first while doing a head role coz I'm worth it.lol That's when the singing breaks out, and I go from left to right gradually going downwards.
YES I spend most time on my cock & balls, but making sure I don't get soap in my japs eye (Fek that stings!!!), but the most pleasurable part is scrubbing my back with a BIG long handled brush.....Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss!!!

Basin_Bouy
Mar 11, 2014, 12:26 AM
Arms, and Chest

llllllllll
Mar 11, 2014, 1:37 AM
The washcloth

darkeyes
Mar 11, 2014, 6:36 AM
....on me hands.. kind of a ritual wetha in shower, bath or hand basin.. I caress and spin the soap round and round and make right lather b4 doing owt else.. just love that soapy feeling on me hands... elsewer 2, but always 2 begin wiv.. me hands....

innaminka
Mar 11, 2014, 6:43 AM
hands first then botty.
Then face, boobs and fanny.

My hair shampoo is always last.

Ja&Ve
Mar 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
V- boobs first
J- face first

we almost always shower together

onewhocares
Mar 11, 2014, 1:10 PM
I usually shampoo first, the apply conditioner to let it do it job. Then soap in left hand and scrubby in right. Start with left arm, then chest, body front, then legs and feet. Private parts get special attention. Then switch hands and catch things on the opposite side. Rinse hair then apply scented body wash an lather then rinse. If I have company, I always start with HIM first.

Belle in Boston

by~his~side
Mar 11, 2014, 2:31 PM
I am a creature of habit. I like routine. I do not adjust very well to change.

I face the same way each time I get in the shower. I stand the same way. I could do this routine with my eyes closed as I know exactly how low to bend for the toothbrush and shampoo and how far out to reach for the soap.

First thing I do is brush my teeth. Yes, I brush my teeth in the shower. I have done it that way for 30+ years.
I spend 4-5 minutes brushing while standing in the cascade of water.
Then I shampoo and rinse my hair.
I take a swig of mouthwash and swish.
I soap up the washcloth and wash left side of neck then right side of neck. Right shoulder. Center neck/chest. Left shoulder. And I'm still swishing the mouthwash. I continue to clean in an across the body pattern all the way down to my feet. All the while I am still swishing.
Rinse and resoap the rag.....then clean privates. Rinse the rag a final time. Spit the mouthwash out directly over the drain. Wash face with hands and facial soap. Rinse well.
I spend about 15 minutes in the shower and it's always the very first thing I do. I'm not fit to be near until I've showered.

For reasons that are still unclear to me, I really like this thread.
~D~

elian
Mar 11, 2014, 4:04 PM
"Where do you first apply soap?"

That would be "the hands" Chuck ... "Survey SAYS!!..."

Yeah, shampoo first - if I'm using body wash I usually spread it on my chest since it spreads easily to other areas that way.. At first I hated the idea of body wash, then I realized I wouldn't have to clean the soap residue as much.

jem_is_bi
Mar 11, 2014, 11:02 PM
I wash my head or arm pits first, then my private parts and finally my feet. Next, I shave my face and private parts, if I will be sexually active after I shower.