PDA

View Full Version : i saw a video a couple of weeks ago about a tgirl who after

long6innch
Mar 4, 2014, 1:59 PM
fucking a guy pulled out and shot her load all up and down a guys cock then sucked it off until he came in her mouth, and it was so hot. my question is this what is this called IE: frot ect... I can't find any other videos or information on this subject

LizaLynn
Mar 4, 2014, 3:46 PM
fucking a guy pulled out and shot her load all up and down a guys cock then sucked it off until he came in her mouth, and it was so hot. my question is this what is this called IE: frot ect... I can't find any other videos or information on this subject
It is called frotting or frottage.

NakedInSeattle
Mar 4, 2014, 9:25 PM
I call it cocksucking with cum.

long6innch
Mar 5, 2014, 1:20 AM
thanks but there should be more videos because it looks fun

newlynymphos
Mar 5, 2014, 6:47 AM
That does sound hot!

Realist
Mar 5, 2014, 7:24 AM
I just looked up FROTTAGE and found this within seconds: Frottage is a French word, meaning rubbing. Dick-to-dick sliding ... A term for lesbian female/female rubbing is tribadism.

There are a lot of videos of both scenarios on the Internet.

Annika L
Mar 5, 2014, 11:01 AM
A term for lesbian female/female rubbing is tribadism

Oh! And what is the term for bisexual "female/female rubbing"? That's quite hot too! *wink*

darkeyes
Mar 5, 2014, 11:14 AM
Tribbing will do, Annika... or scissors. Dusn't matta the sexuality of the gels.... an' ver nice an fun an luffly it is 2.. course, some of us.. me included.... also call it fucking.. wich is just wot it is.. luffly woteva ya call it, hey:confused::impleased

Mind u we r talking bout puss 2 puss rubbing.... any otha bits rubbing puss are quite diff things.... but often equally yummie an' deelish....:tongue:

Annika L
Mar 5, 2014, 1:32 PM
Tribbing will do, Annika... or scissors. Dusn't matta the sexuality of the gels.... an' ver nice an fun an luffly it is 2.. course, some of us.. me included.... also call it fucking.. wich is just wot it is.. luffly woteva ya call it, hey:confused::impleased

Mind u we r talking bout puss 2 puss rubbing.... any otha bits rubbing puss are quite diff things.... but often equally yummie an' deelish....:tongue:

*smile* Yes, dear...well aware the sexuality doesn't drive the word (knew the word previously as well)...was just gently nudging Realist over his monosexual-centric language.

But I agree with everything you say here, including your alternate terminology :tongue:. *hugs & kissie*

69luvr
Mar 5, 2014, 1:57 PM
I enjoy doing the exact same thing! its so tasty!

long6innch
Mar 7, 2014, 1:15 AM
yes I know what frotting is but the video I saw was a shemale Joanna jet fucking a guy then pulling out of his ass then jerking off on his cock. she then leaned over and sucked his cock until he came and swallowed his and her cum clean. I would love to see more videos like that or maybe better yet anyone want to give it a go.....