PDA

View Full Version : Swinging, body art, and bisexuality

newlynymphos
Mar 2, 2014, 10:48 AM
My wife and I are avid swingers. We also both enjoy tattoos. I'm far more bi than she is, and far more of an exhibitionist! Sometimes, I think I get more turned on by showing off, than by the act of sex itself! That's why, for us, swinging is the perfect Lifestyle. We enjoy the sexual company of others, and I can show off in a safe and legal environment (though sometimes, summer mostly, I can't help but push the legal boundaries!). I watch those public "humiliation" videos, and imagine myself on the receiving end! Complete with camera recording the action!And tattoos, toys, and an audience just make it that much more exciting!Anyone else get off the same way?

~Joe~
Mar 3, 2014, 9:41 AM
Can't say i have been into that, done a bit of outdoors sex with both male and females but that's my limit.
my wife is more Bi than me but she keeps it to her self and now a days i don't get a look in, she has always fancied the female form over the male.
she is a boob lover and loves nothing more than to suck a woman's boobs, oops went off topic lol
Can't say I am into a lot of pain and the humiliation bit no thanks.
But what ever floats you're boat :)