PDA

View Full Version : bisexual wallpaper/ screensaver

con1970
Mar 1, 2014, 4:31 AM
Hi guys

I would like to get a cool bi themed wallpaper for my laptop and smartphone, preferably live.
I have swatched but failed to find anything good, anyone have any suggestions where these could be found
Thanks

~Joe~
Mar 3, 2014, 5:24 AM
you can take one of you're self and b/f or do as i did and one in the mirror or look on the web and take a few images and edit them together in paint.
You have many options, you can take a image of a nice background and put you and your b/f on to that, all can be done in paint with ease.

tenni
Mar 3, 2014, 8:36 AM
I think that this is an interesting challenge. Showing an image of you with one other person of either gender doesn't really come across as bisexual. Showing yourself with a man and woman embracing might illustrate the idea? Even a simple photo of three people walking (front image or back image) holding hands might get the message across.

~Joe~
Mar 3, 2014, 9:16 AM
I think that this is an interesting challenge. Showing an image of you with one other person of either gender doesn't really come across as bisexual. Showing yourself with a man and woman embracing might illustrate the idea? Even a simple photo of three people walking (front image or back image) holding hands might get the message across.

I had a very erotic photo taken with a ex girl friend i was going out with, She was half dressed and stood by the mirror showing just enough to make a man get very turned on fast with her breast just popping over the top of her night dress, she was holding my arm i was only wearing my under pants, she set the camera to auto and it took several photos of us kissing and just holding each other.
None of them exposed anything but the provocative nature was enough to make you get you turned on in an instant.
So i agree that it's what you are looking for, just a simple image may be all you are looking for and that is simple to do.
Tell us what you are looking for.

Hypersexual11
Mar 3, 2014, 11:44 AM
25375I thought this one was kinda cool. It covers a wide variety and is fairly tasteful, depending on your taste I guess. heheh