PDA

View Full Version : Am I really in love with my best friend who is a girl as well?

Zing7
Feb 20, 2014, 5:19 PM
Well I dont know why am I posting here.but I really need some help.I have a best friend who is a girl.n I m also a girl.we r together now almost 2-3 yrs.we both are very possessive about each other.well she is more possessive than me actually.whenever I talk to other girl in friendly manner she gets jealous.she keeps telling me not to talk to ths girl or that girl.n get mad abt this.well let me tell u she has boy frnd.and she is very serious about him.n I also have a boy friend.some 4-5 months back her boy frnd told me that she only talks about me all the time.her boyfrnd thinks we both r girl frnds but dats ok her boy frnd n me r now good frnds.we do joke a lot.
she told me many times dat she loves me.true dat I also love her.she used to kissed me.I was alwayz very shy.never kissed any girl except my boy friend.but dont know how I started loving her.n yeah we feel for each other.I cudnt stop myself.n we kissed each other many times.I even touched her body many times, cuddling n all. she smiles and never say anything.whenever we r alone we kissed each other.n she alwayz hug me 1st and then provoked me to kiss her.she alwayz text romantic msgs to me.I also reply in same manner.she told me everything about their (her n her boy frnd) sex life as well.n told me I only tell u about my private thing so keep it secret.dats very obvious anyway.she used to tell me that she cant leave without me and her boy frnd.we both are 26. well all our office colleague thinks we are lesbian.coz we are so close to each other all the time.but we are not coz we both have boy friends.but we both feel about each other.whenever there is some problem, we share with each other.
now she is getting married to her boy friend.n I dont know why I started missing her so much.am I in love with her?she keeps telling me she loves me n kissed me.I am really feeling very lonely ths day coz she is very busy with her marriage preparation.and these days also she shares all her problem with me.we talk to each other till 2 am.she keeps telling me she is alwayz there for me whenever I need her and wants my support also. n wants me to get married as well.but somehow I miss my old best friend.I started feeling dat I might lose her.I dont want to lose her.I hope i am not cheating my boy frnd, he also loves me.but I love my best friend also.is it normal? I hope m not in love with her? n I hope we both are not bisexual either? coz never kissed any other girl except each other.but now m thinking about our kisses all the time.why am I feeling in dis way? after marriage she will forget about me? what do u guyz thing? sorry for my poor english n long paragraphs.plz reply guyz, I really need some answers.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 20, 2014, 5:21 PM
Move on and find someone who deserves you, and who is not a jealous, possessive person. Good Luck.
Cat

void()
Feb 20, 2014, 8:52 PM
Move on and find someone who deserves you, and who is not a jealous, possessive person. Good Luck.
Cat

Agreed in full. Love ought not know jealousy. And yes, keeping
jealousy at bay is difficult, yet it can be achieved. That is the
power of love. :)