PDA

View Full Version : feeldoe support

Highlandtown
Feb 20, 2014, 2:41 PM
Hello all, I have gotten my wife interested in pegging and was considering a feeldoe/realdoe/strap-on. Does anyone have an opinion on which is better/ best and what is true best support or harness to use with one. I have read that they (the does) can slip out of the woman and i want her to have as muck enjoyment as i hopefully will. Thanks!

Hypersexual11
Feb 20, 2014, 7:53 PM
I bought a feeldoe after our other strap on unit broke. I read a few reviews and decided that too many complained about how small the original one is. I ordered the larger one. WAY too big for me. Also the material is really hard and there is a seam I can feel. That's on my side. For my wife, there is no way she can hold it in her pussy. The "plug" side is just too small and the unit is pretty heavy. She pretty much has to hold it in place which is really what we are trying to get away from. There are a lot of success stories out there though so hopefully you will get some positive response.

Hypersexual11
Feb 20, 2014, 7:58 PM
I have been looking for a harness for the wife that works "hands free" and found these 2. Neither has access to the pussy though which I'm hoping will change. http://www.rodeoh.com/ http://www.myspare.com/product/joque

Highlandtown
Feb 20, 2014, 8:57 PM
Thanks! The rodeoh may be my way to go.

http://www.rodeoh.com/shop.html#!/~/product/category=3586230&id=20319131

McBice
Feb 21, 2014, 12:42 PM
My wife and I have used Feeldoes (Feeldoe Stout and Realdoe) for several years now and we both love them. She wears a pair of cotton bike shorts and simply flips down
the front when she's ready to fuck me. This has worked pretty good for us although I have recently been thinking about modifying the bike shorts with a reenforced slit in the front for the cock part to stick out through. The seam is the only complaint I had about the Feeldoe, but it can be scraped or sanded off (kinda gives ya the heebee geebees thinking about that but it can be done). All in all, she loves it almost more than I do and would fuck me for hours if I let her but I can only take about an hour. My wife orgasms very easily, so between the turn on of fucking me and the modest amount of physical stimulation she gets from the Feeldoe, she usually cums a couple of times while she's fucking me. I'm sure its not for everyone but it has worked quite well for us.

NjbiGuy01
Feb 21, 2014, 1:20 PM
I bought a feeldoe after our other strap on unit broke. I read a few reviews and decided that too many complained about how small the original one is. I ordered the larger one. WAY too big for me. Also the material is really hard and there is a seam I can feel. That's on my side. For my wife, there is no way she can hold it in her pussy. The "plug" side is just too small and the unit is pretty heavy. She pretty much has to hold it in place which is really what we are trying to get away from. There are a lot of success stories out there though so hopefully you will get some positive response.

Exactly my (our) experience... she couldn't hold it in, I couldn't fit it in..... oh-well. This link http://www.rodeoh.com/ http://www.myspare.com/product/joque appears to be the same thing, except with a set of shorts included ?

centillini
Feb 22, 2014, 5:40 AM
Feel your pain, wink. Been trying to find a strap on that fits a bbw lady.

innaminka
Feb 23, 2014, 3:01 AM
The harness is the key - tried F'does ok for vaginal/vaginal, but seemed too insecure for full anal penetration.
We use a harness and dildos for all things penetrative'
Spend money on a good supportive, multi-fastener leather harness.
IMHO way better than a feeldo.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Feb 23, 2014, 9:03 AM
Wife & I used a suction cup dildo through the fly of an old pair of my boxer briefs.
Worked very well, but that dildo melted against another toy and yet to replace either.

MiamiRandy
Feb 24, 2014, 9:54 AM
Tantus, the maker of the Feldoe, has a Nevada Connoisseur harness on their site that work with it. My wife loves to use it with her original style feldoe with men and women.

cbb83
Feb 24, 2014, 10:31 AM
They work best for women who do keggels regularly. She may want to train up on some luna beads for a while before using a feeldoe. The reason I support the feeldoe is because I've seen ladies come to orgasm while using them (something I haven't seen much from traditional strapons, as they just kind of sit there), and from my end of things it seems like they have more control and confidence which makes the motions more natural. So, yeah, I'd suggest you get one - just be sure your wife trains to be able to use it.

Ja&Ve
Mar 5, 2014, 11:47 AM
We have been looking into getting one. We have a few other set ups that work but would like something that gives better skin to skin contact.

plainguy
Mar 6, 2014, 1:59 AM
Sounds like a good time was had by all, wish I could find someone to help me enjoy such sensations.

cbb83
Mar 7, 2014, 12:07 PM
Well for this all you need is a girlfriend that's not uptight. There's millions of 'em out there, just keep trying.

Ja&Ve
Mar 28, 2014, 7:57 AM
Ordered a Realdoe yesterday. I can't wait to get it so we can try it out. Thankfully they are harness compatible just in case :D