PDA

View Full Version : A bit off topic. For my Washington state peeps..:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 12, 2014, 10:06 PM
Ok Darlings, here is the deal. Some friends and I have formed a small group here, and are intending to do a dance for people of size, stature, and disabilities. There arent many events for people of our size here in the area...I intend on changing that.

The dance isnt until August, but we will be doing several fund-raisers to make the money we need to purchase the hall, and the Dj. Our raffle will begin shortly, and the Grand Prize will be a 40lbs Locker Pack from Stewart's Meat Market...and every one knows that Stewart's has the best meat in the State. :bigrin:
We have several prize sponsors who have generously donated for our raffle, so you have a great chance to win something wonderful, beside the Locker Pack. And, if you dont live in the area, but want to help out anyway, I can still send you one of the other prizes.;)

Our Prizes thus far:

40lbs Locker Pack---Stewart's Meat Market (Grand Prize)
A 10lbs package of Honey Bacon, Pepper Bacon, or Maple Bacon--Stewart's Meats
$25.00 gift Certificate--Kathy's Curvy Corners, and on line clothing store for ladies.
A gift certificate to Black Bear's diner--valued at $20.00
One hair cut from Great Clips Hair Salon. (I'm sure it can be used at Any Great Clips)
2 lap Quilts from Sherry's Creations
2 matinee tickets good for any AMC theater
A 2lbs tin of assorted Fudge from Loi's Treats
A $15.00 gift certificate for Spidermonkey Tatoos in Auburn Wa.
2 Baseball caps Biker or Veteran--Minx_Inc-Veterans Circuit.
A White Tiger Dream Catcher from Mystic Moonlight--Valued at $20 dollars
An Eagle necklace and earring set valued at $50.00

This is what we have so far, but I'm sure there will be others. Tickets are $10.00 each and you do not have to be present to win..:}
If you are interest in purchasing a ticket, or becoming a sponsor, drop me a line and let me know..:}

Yer Cat..:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 13, 2014, 2:19 AM
How bout you bite my ass?
Cat

letstrythisone
Feb 13, 2014, 5:37 AM
It's OK most Italians think way to much of themselves, FIRST, before the consideration of others.

darkeyes
Feb 13, 2014, 12:01 PM
It's OK most Italians think way to much of themselves, FIRST, before the consideration of others.
Coming from an American that's pretty rich... is ok... am no better... Brits increasingly think of themselves b4 ne1 else... I try to keep it in check as best I can wiv varying degrees if success... dont think Italians r ne bettern worse than ne otha people... wot u think, babes? U an absolute altruist?

In the case in question trollie has been so many diff things and backgrounds.. cant b sure he is an Italian... we can b sure he is a selfish, unpleasant, nasty dimwit ver fond of acting like a rite tit...he/she/it/them have a history of it....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 13, 2014, 3:38 PM
How bout you go crawl back under your rock and tell your Mom she misses you.
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 13, 2014, 7:50 PM
Whoops. Was he/she/it removed?
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 13, 2014, 7:52 PM
You GO Fran-honey..lol :}
Cat

**Peg**
Feb 13, 2014, 8:24 PM
How bout you bite my ass?
Cat

lol Cat... any idea how funny your post looks when the offender got the boot? I'm lookin and lookin for .....I knew not what, then scrolled down ......hehe

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 13, 2014, 10:57 PM
Yeah..I hope Fran didnt think I meant for Her to bite my ass..I sorry Fran! I was being nasty to the Sardine...not you..:}
Muahs
Cat

darkeyes
Feb 14, 2014, 5:14 AM
Dontcha like lickle nibble of the bootie? Dus it for me everytime.... luffly past-time dontcha think?But no not on this occasion.. only gentle tap on back if hand of one guy and a weewee take of Mr/Mrs/Woteva Dimwit Trollie...:love87:

12voltyV2.0
Feb 14, 2014, 8:51 AM
What gets me about our troll now--everyone is on to him and Drew is also very quick to boot him and his nasty posts. You think he would get both the message and get tired of doing this.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 14, 2014, 1:14 PM
And you'd think he would tire of me chewing his face off every time he privately IM's me...lol.
Ah well..some people's children..:}
Cat

Fresia
Feb 14, 2014, 4:27 PM
Cazzo,
tu sei il primo utente che ho messo su ignorare. io non voglio vedere le tue farneticaz ion ridicole.

addio!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 15, 2014, 12:20 AM
If you're going to yell at him Babygirl, at least do it where we can see it too! lol And dont worry, that particular Troll is gone. For Now.
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 15, 2014, 7:16 PM
Whoo Hoo! We are now in the process for having our tickets printed up, so if you'd like a Pre-advance sale ticket, please let me know. I'll tell you where to send a money order or cash. No checks please. Loves..:}
Muahs!
Excited to begin, Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 17, 2014, 4:58 PM
Whoo Hoo! We have our tickets ready to sell and the raffle is offically under way! If you'd like a ticket, or would like to give a donation, feel free to drop me a line. :}
Excited Cat.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 21, 2014, 8:57 PM
You know what I told you when you contacted me privately? Same application apply here.
Cat

Sar duzzo
Feb 22, 2014, 8:43 PM
Why not give out a prize that will actually have the fat hogs lose weight and become healthy and better looking like a gym membership, or paying for lypo or that band thing you see commercials for instead of giving out fatty foods, and junk food as prizes? Either way this is typical spam and a scam by the site's grifter Cherokee who loves to scam people out of money.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 23, 2014, 3:08 PM
Five more prizes have been added to the list. This is going to be a wonderful raffle, Ya'll. If you'd like tickets, let me know. They went on sale last week..:bigrin:
Excited Cat.