PDA

View Full Version : ISnt it hot??

Tigerstarlight
Jun 27, 2005, 7:45 AM
Isnt the weather just beautiful!! I was out 2 hours and now however have bad sunburn... !
Im in yorkshire, england on the coast. :suave:

Whats the weather where you are?

sailorashore
Jun 27, 2005, 12:03 PM
Cold and rainy today in western Oregon

chillddreamer
Jun 27, 2005, 12:29 PM
The weather that manitain in Missouri is hot and sticky. I wish would rain here and that would be just wonderful we need the rain really bad have fun

kimba_n_hotrod
Jun 27, 2005, 1:24 PM
We're in Chicago, IL..near Lake Michigan and its 95 degrees!! Thank goodness for air condtioning!

hypershot
Jun 27, 2005, 1:44 PM
Im on the other side of Yorkshire, by the penines, and yea it is hot, and I bn working outside in it, PHEW! Hard work! lol!

tomboyea123
Jun 27, 2005, 7:53 PM
I live in the mountains in Colorado.temp 73 f,not a cloud in the sky.The sky is the deepest blue you could ever imagine!

big and small
Jun 27, 2005, 9:53 PM
It's hot on Long Island, but it needs to be for the beach to be hopping. I can bare it for the 3 months of summer. Nude beaches here are great.

EvilDoctor
Jun 27, 2005, 11:16 PM
Isn't it hot???? YES! It's bloody hot here in Southern Ontario! :mad: :disgust: Temperatures have been staying above 30 C for the last couple of weeks with high humidity and smog, and no relief expected before the weekend. If it wasn't for the central air conditioning we have I would have gone completely mad by now.... :wacko: :crosseye: :rotate:

Tigerstarlight
Jun 28, 2005, 7:54 AM
its almost 27 here today... but im still burnt!!

Just_Wondering
Jun 28, 2005, 8:07 AM
Isnt the weather just beautiful!! I was out 2 hours and now however have bad sunburn... !
Im in yorkshire, england on the coast. :suave:

Whats the weather where you are?

Pouring down rain in the Tri State area where NY, NJ and PA meet. But we DO need the rain so no complaints here!