View Full Version : Kids react to gay marriage

PeaceGirl
Feb 9, 2014, 6:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJxnYgP6D8

Thoughts people? :)

Peace xxx

void()
Feb 9, 2014, 10:41 AM
A lot of smart children in that video. Their views bring a sense of hope. Thanks. :)

elian
Feb 9, 2014, 12:11 PM
It was nice to see, but that's California for you - if it was sunny and 65F in the middle of February where I lived I would be just as happy as those folks..

tenni
Feb 9, 2014, 12:19 PM
I've seen this before. The kids are amusing and a bit dramatic well articulate statements. I wonder how many kids that they shot didn't "fit" what they were looking for. It seems rather staged.

Gearbox
Feb 9, 2014, 2:36 PM
Oh dear......off I moan.:rolleyes:

One thing I just don't like about this 'GAY marriage' biz is that it's put across as if it's an equality for.........gays. Poor gays, they just got born unlucky....kinda thing.
It should be a right for EVERYBODY to marry who the Hell they want, no matter what their sexuality or gender. Same gender marriage is equality for ALL. Not just for those poor gays over there being persecuted and oppressed.....if they are being denied a right, we are ALL being denied a right. And I do include heterosexuals there. Those poor buggers are being denied rights, and they don't even realise it.:tongue:

And this 'born gay' biz? That has got into the minds of those kids sweet as a nut, yet somehow, fluid sexuality hasn't. Nor has bisexuality. Nor polyamory.
Two marriage proposals, both are same gender which is referred to as GAY marriage proposals, and no sign of a 3way same or mixed gender proposal. It would have been interesting to see the kids reactions to a mmf or ffm bisexual proposal IMO.
One kid spoke about how blacks & whites were treated very differently not that long ago and how we take small steps in our social evolution (something like that). He's smart enough to realise that it's an ongoing process. IMO this gay & straight malarky will keep it ongoing oh so very much longer than is needed too.
Lets get out our "Ditch the binary!" banners and march.....MARCH I say!:tongue: