PDA

View Full Version : Need an honest opinion from Bisexuals!

ForumHangout
Feb 9, 2014, 6:25 AM
Can you tell me who you think is better looking? the guy, the girl, or are they equal? based on the face alone.

http://ak3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/204x16/434x246/0/8644341068358541183.jpeg

or

http://ak1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/76x236/720x880/0/4890675314488404691.jpeg

Thanks!

donttellnehismy
Feb 9, 2014, 7:17 AM
Both are equal

i_shoot_blanks
Feb 9, 2014, 7:59 AM
Ladies are much more attractive to me.

Fr8tman
Feb 9, 2014, 8:22 AM
Equal to me.

void()
Feb 9, 2014, 10:23 AM
Equal here.

CurEUs_Male
Feb 9, 2014, 10:26 AM
Leaning toward the first photo, although the cleavage is adding to the entire attraction. The second pic with a closer clearer shot seems to show some more imperfections, and I'm not a fan of the just starting mustache.

I half expect you to tell us it's the same person at some point, one all done up and the other not...

Annika L
Feb 9, 2014, 10:35 AM
I think the pictures are apples and oranges. One shows a woman at her sexy best. The other shows an apathetic-looking guy's face-only. So if people see the woman as more attractive, there's a good reason why that has nothing to do with the attractiveness of the individuals.

TNLoFtCat
Feb 9, 2014, 10:49 AM
Oh that's easy, the top image is cuter.

tenni
Feb 9, 2014, 12:14 PM
I agree that the first image with cleavage draws my attention much more. I'm attracted to petit asian women but not most asian men it seems. I agree with Annika that the second image is not very attractive due in part to the pose but also the whispy moustache whiskers are not masculine enough to be attracted to his face.

semibi
Feb 9, 2014, 12:31 PM
The woman is much more attractive. But, the cleavage, the hair and the flirtatious positioning of the hand add to the photo in a way that you can't separate those features when evaluating attractiveness. The male looks disengaged and as such unappealing. Also, I agree with the lack of appeal for the just starting mustache. You'd need to show the two in more similar photos.

But, I also wondered at first if you were going to say they are the same person. Looking at the noses and chins, I'd say they're not. But, maybe that's the angle of the photos.

mikeyd270
Feb 9, 2014, 2:16 PM
That would be the girl.

ForumHangout
Feb 9, 2014, 4:04 PM
Well,

So far, it seems like the consensus is in the girl's favor, despite some saying equal, and some saying they could be the same person going through sex change surgery. I guess it was my fault for picking an "unfair" picture but I thought you were supposed to able to judge from the face alone, disregarding other parts of the body. Who knows what the guy has underneath? toned pecks? 6 packs? 8 packs? who knows what kind of flirty face he can make? can guys even make flirty faces? lol... and who knows what he looks like with make up on? Thought guys don't put make up on lol.

bjloveshead
Feb 9, 2014, 5:02 PM
I had a photography business and the photographer in me says:
Her, poor lighting - too cold, unflattering pose, no smile.
Him, warm natural light, pose is just a headshot which is not my fave, a small hint of a smile.
My vote goes for the guy. (I see that most responses are voting the girl, I guess I'll be odd man.)

My "bi" side says, "Let me do them both first, then I'll give you my opinion.

BJ

bisexualman1980
Feb 9, 2014, 5:27 PM
The woman. The guy doesn't do anything for me, but the woman is a cutie. I think it's just this guy though. Usually they get my attention more. Also, you can see the woman's cleavage and that's she's hot. Maybe if the guy were shirtless and ripped it would be different.

Newly_Bi
Feb 9, 2014, 5:29 PM
The girl is somewhat attractive, but the guy is not. From the picture, it also looks like he could be overweight which is another HUGE boner killer for me.

guywholikesboth
Feb 9, 2014, 5:51 PM
th girl

Gearbox
Feb 9, 2014, 6:11 PM
I don't know....and scrolling the screen up & down is making me dizzy.lol
Which is best at snogging?

ForumHangout
Feb 9, 2014, 7:14 PM
The woman. The guy doesn't do anything for me, but the woman is a cutie. I think it's just this guy though. Usually they get my attention more. Also, you can see the woman's cleavage and that's she's hot. Maybe if the guy were shirtless and ripped it would be different.

The girl is somewhat attractive, but the guy is not. From the picture, it also looks like he could be overweight which is another HUGE boner killer for me.

th girl

When I came to this forum to get an opinion. I had a crazy assumption that I shouldn't have. Like for an example, my assumption was that a bisexual is attracted to both guys an girls equally in the same manner as a girl would be attracted to a guy or a guy is attracted to a girl, they can perceive both.

However, I just pulled this direct quote from Wikipedia:

"A bisexual identity does not necessarily equate to equal sexual attraction to both sexes; commonly, people who have a distinct but not exclusive sexual preference for one sex over the other also identify themselves as bisexual"

Further more, this Kinsey Scale really botch up my attempt to understand the leagues of attractiveness between these two people, i.e are they equal, or one is more attractive than the other: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale Prefferably, I would prefer the opinion of the bisexual labeled at Level 3 because they're the people who attracted to both guys and girls equally.

So now, I can't tell how accurate these assessments are because of my initial fatal erroneous assumption. What if some here are more toward straight guys and some are just more toward straight girls while other are more homosexual lol?

This confusion is mindblowing because I should be asking this question in a pansexual forum, not bisexual forum. Do you see the confusion? lol... but there aren't pansexual forum around, which lead me to question the legitimacy of the pansexual orientation.

Anyways, I thank everyone for taking the time to give feed back regardless.

I don't know....and scrolling the screen up & down is making me dizzy.lol
Which is best at snogging?

Maybe if you can't tell, you're either not attracted to either or find them equally attractive. If the later, maybe you are a level 3.

Annika L
Feb 9, 2014, 7:38 PM
Maybe if you can't tell, you're either not attracted to either or find them equally attractive. If the later, maybe you are a level 3.

Now hold on there...how can you possible tell which is better at snogging from a *picture*??

Realist
Feb 9, 2014, 7:42 PM
My initial reaction is, they both have their merits, as far as I'm concerned. I'd have to get to know them, learn about their personality and see if we have any mutual interests, ability to communicate...a cerebral connection. The guy, going from his face alone, seems to be more voluptuous; that's a plus for me. I don't think he's bad-looking at all. I would guess that he's an American Indian.

dagasgramarye
Feb 9, 2014, 7:45 PM
Apples to oranges, really. A coy, cleavage revealing shot vs. a closeup face pic.

ForumHangout
Feb 9, 2014, 8:02 PM
Now hold on there...how can you possible tell which is better at snogging from a *picture*??

My initial reaction is, they both have their merits, as far as I'm concerned. I'd have to get to know them, learn about their personality and see if we have any mutual interests, ability to communicate...a cerebral connection. The guy, going from his face alone, seems to be more voluptuous; that's a plus for me. I don't think he's bad-looking at all. I would guess that he's an American Indian.

Apples to oranges, really. A coy, cleavage revealing shot vs. a closeup face pic.

Does it matter about snoggling, personality, or body parts? what do you think our eyes are build for? that external stimulus we've evolved to see. Sure, sure, personality, funny, flamboyant, mutual interest, and whatever is for the longer term, but the first thing you pay attention to more is their face, not their body. Face trumps body it seems at a spontaneous and initial context. You look at someone's face and decide if you feel any initial attraction toward them. This is what I'm interested in. If you were to walk into a movie theater, and you're a level 3 bisexual, would you say "hot dang" those two are equally good looking or would you say the guy/girl is more attractive than the girl/guy? lol. If a girl got nice cleavage, legs, and do flirtateous post with the finger on her hand, but she got not such an attractive face, would you still say "oh the clevage...."? I was having faith on the fact that, due to assumption, people focus more on the face and are able to judge it without regard to other stimulus like body part and I also erroneously assumed equal attraction to both sexes from bisexual.

About American-Indian, it's probably the hair lol, and also the fact that his skin looks a little red. Bwahaha!

Long Duck Dong
Feb 9, 2014, 8:23 PM
can I please talk to them both.... its the personality that attracts me to people more than what they look like.......... a supermodel may be appealing to the eye but a real drama queen... and while I may be attracted to them by looks, its the personality that decides if I stay or walk away

I would say to the girl, stop trying to alter your looks by lightly sucking in your cheeks and the way you have your lips..... be natural, I respond to natural a lot more than posed people..... cos posed may work for a pic but it sucks during a casual face to face conversation..... and your web cam needs a clean or a upgrade, the issue is not that clear

to the guy... camera is too close..... your hair may make you more attractive to people that like longish hair on a guy... and try to smile even if its a soft smile....

if I was to meet you both in a casual place, you both appear to be approachable and open to casual conversation, tho the way the girl is dressed, feels to be more about appearance and looking good rather than dressing the way they feel comfortable and relaxing so I may not be interested in anything more than casual chat.....the guy I can not really tell cos I can not see his clothing

I would start up a casual chat cos its a nice thing to do, not cos there may be any attraction and it may go from there.... some of my best ( platonic ) friends have come from a casual remark at a bar or other place and yes some of them are attractive to me but there is no interest in them beyond friendship.....

onewhocares
Feb 9, 2014, 8:53 PM
As a woman, who is not a bisexual, I must say that I am more attracted to the lady of the two photographs. Just something about her.

Belle in Boston

ForumHangout
Feb 9, 2014, 9:48 PM
As a woman, who is not a bisexual, I must say that I am more attracted to the lady of the two photographs. Just something about her.

Belle in Boston

Are you homosexual or heterosexual? If you're homosexual, I guess that make senses. If you're heterosexual, that would be confusion.

If you're heterosexual, do you mean you're attracted to her in the same way you would be attracted to Kevin Hart when you watch him do stand up comedy on stage, like your attention is kept toward him beacause you're entertained? or are you talking about a sexual attraction?

Annika L
Feb 9, 2014, 9:52 PM
Does it matter about snoggling, personality, or body parts? what do you think our eyes are build for?

Ok...I thought above that you were implying that if Geary couldn't figure out who was the better snogger just by looking, then he had to be a Kinsey 3. I'm back on board now.

But I think what so many people are *trying* to communicate (and you might cross-reference Realist's thread about physical attractiveness changing after getting to know someone) is that these two pictures are simply inadequate to many of us in figuring out who we find more attractive.

Personally, I think it's ridiculous to say that we can judge from the eyes alone, when one picture shows little other than eyes, and the other shows eyes along with eye candy. Plenty of psychological research supports the fact that we cannot ignore context in our perception. So no, we *cannot* just look at her eyes or her face. If you wanted us to only look there, you should have cropped the picture.

But further, if a Kinsey 3 walked into a movie theater and that guy's face and that girl's face were there, I don't see why you would assume the Kinsey 3 would find both equally attractive...not every two people are equally attractive. Nothing to do with what sex they are...some people are simply more attractive than others...and more confusingly, some Kinsey 3's would find the guy's face hotter, and some would find the woman's face hotter...because attractiveness is determined by taste, completely independently of sex. In other words just because I'm bisexual (even if I was a 3...in fact I'm more like a 4), I don't find Johnny Depp and Laura Linney equally attractive, just because one is an attractive male and the other is an attractive female...I find Johnny Depp at least a bit more attractive, despite my female-leaning taste. Funny old life, eh?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 9, 2014, 10:20 PM
I vote for both. Altho, the guy isnt doing "Duck Lips" like the girl is. Both have good looks in their own ways. Granted, she's cute, hot, and has boobs. Big deal. She could be one of the biggest bitches on the planet. He just looks natural..relaxed, and cute too.
I still say both..:}
Cat

ForumHangout
Feb 10, 2014, 12:30 AM
Or what if you're not sexually attracted to Oriental women, or American Indian men with long hair in the 2nd pic?

I'm a Kinsey 3 because I can fall in love and have romantic partnerships with both genders, and I have sexual attraction to both. It does not mean that I'll find every single woman and man I see to be sexually attractive, want to kiss them, or have sex with them.

For me my "type" of women and men are Latin and Mediterranean women and men: Italians (including Sicilian and Sardinian people, and even some northern Italians as long as they are not racist or the type that hate Southern Italians), some Latinos or people from Latin America and South America (both of European descent and Mestizo or Native and European heritage together), Spanish people (from Spain such as Iberians, Castillians, and Galician people), some French women and men (not Berbers or Arabs), Corsican people, Portuguese (from Portugal or Brasil Italians, Portuguese, German or as they call them in Brasil brancas, loiras, brasileira, clara, galega but I am not attracted to Afro-Brasilian or Japanese-Brasilian people at all), but I am Italian as you can tell.

This is why you need to point me to an Asian Bisexual Forum... because Asian are surely, most likely to be more sensitive in term of attraction toward the two people in the pictures.

But I think what so many people are *trying* to communicate (and you might cross-reference Realist's thread about physical attractiveness changing after getting to know someone) is that these two pictures are simply inadequate to many of us in figuring out who we find more attractive.

Basically, what you're saying to me is that every stranger you see in the street or at an establishment, like the theater, you do not actually perceive their face to be any level of attractiveness, ugly, average or attractive/cute, until you actually talk to them is this true?

So if you see this guy at the theater: http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/6/4/collegehumor.1ef348b69b6302e68dd54bb496d537a5.jpg

and you don't talk to him, you do not know if he's ugly or not ugly until he talk to you is this true? and once he talk to you, you'll *decide* if he is attractive based on his personality, is this right?

Personally, I think it's ridiculous to say that we can judge from the eyes alone, when one picture shows little other than eyes, and the other shows eyes along with eye candy. Plenty of psychological research supports the fact that we cannot ignore context in our perception. So no, we *cannot* just look at her eyes or her face. If you wanted us to only look there, you should have cropped the picture.

Let me get this straight, let me use the same example again: http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/6/4/collegehumor.1ef348b69b6302e68dd54bb496d537a5.jpg

You cannot actually pay attention to this guy's face alone and disregard his other part to decide for yourself if he is more attractive, less attractive, or equal in attractiveness to the guy in the OP, is this true ? So basically, from what you're saying, he's giving thumbs up, well dressed, is happy, so therefore this will make it harder for people to decide if he is more attractive, less attractive, or equal attractiveness to the guy in the OP who only has a face? lets say if we were to compare between the guy in the OP and this guy. Would you say that you can't tell who is more attractive, apples and orange, because one has other body parts and one don't? In case you're going to say it's apple and apple now, I'll put this picture in so it'll be apple and orange.

http://ak3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/0x65/492x557/0/4324729036697135914.jpeg

You can clearly see this girl's cleavage and some legs in boots, thought not bare. Are you saying, because of her cleavage, a flirt post, and some legs, this makes it hard for you to tell who is more attractive? this girl or the guy in the OP?

But further, if a Kinsey 3 walked into a movie theater and that guy's face and that girl's face were there, I don't see why you would assume the Kinsey 3 would find both equally attractive...not every two people are equally attractive. Nothing to do with what sex they are...some people are simply more attractive than others...and more confusingly, some Kinsey 3's would find the guy's face hotter, and some would find the woman's face hotter...because attractiveness is determined by taste, completely independently of sex. In other words just because I'm bisexual (even if I was a 3...in fact I'm more like a 4), I don't find Johnny Depp and Laura Linney equally attractive, just because one is an attractive male and the other is an attractive female...I find Johnny Depp at least a bit more attractive, despite my female-leaning taste. Funny old life, eh?

Lets say 3 level 3 Kinesey who were Asian, so we can agree that these level 3 Kinseys are into Asian, walk into the theater, are you saying that these 3 Kinseys won't agree on who is more attractive, less attractive or if they were equal? in a similar way to which I've never gone out in the world where I'd see 2 hot Asian girls and say damn they're both good looking, I'd date either?

So basically, you're saying us as a specie, including babies, do not universally agree on who is attractive and who is not?

ForumHangout
Feb 10, 2014, 12:31 AM
I vote for both. Altho, the guy isnt doing "Duck Lips" like the girl is. Both have good looks in their own ways. Granted, she's cute, hot, and has boobs. Big deal. She could be one of the biggest bitches on the planet. He just looks natural..relaxed, and cute too.
I still say both..:}
Cat

Lol, alright thanks for your input.

Newly_Bi
Feb 10, 2014, 12:36 AM
I would say I am level 3 and I still think the girl' more attractive. If you cover her cleavage with your hand and JUST look at their faces, her face looks more appealing to me. With that said, I don't think she's all that hot

ForumHangout
Feb 10, 2014, 3:11 AM
I would say I am level 3 and I still think the girl' more attractive. If you cover her cleavage with your hand and JUST look at their faces, her face looks more appealing to me. With that said, I don't think she's all that hot

If you were to rank the girl's face from 1-10, what would you give her? a 6 or 7? if so I'm assuming the guy gets a -1 or -2? so the guy will be 4 or 5?

Thought, another member here said they had sexual preference more for European type or more Central American Type. I think with rare exception, people of different ethnicity tend to be more attracted toward their group of sexes... so maybe this could influence you not finding her too attractive.

I can understanding finding someone hot, but not be attracted to them.

Newly_Bi
Feb 10, 2014, 3:24 AM
If you were to rank the girl's face from 1-10, what would you give her? a 6 or 7? if so I'm assuming the guy gets a -1 or -2? so the guy will be 5 or 6?

Thought, another member here said they had sexual preference more for European type or more Central American Type. I think with rare exception, people of different ethnicity tend to be more attracted toward their group of sexes... so maybe this could influence you not finding her too attractive.

I can understanding finding someone hot, but not be attracted to them.

I would call her face alone 6-7. The guy I would say is a 2-3. I was born in the middle east, I am only attracted to white women and white or black guys. If that helps anyway.

ForumHangout
Feb 10, 2014, 8:16 AM
I would call her face alone 6-7. The guy I would say is a 2-3. I was born in the middle east, I am only attracted to white women and white or black guys. If that helps anyway.

Omg! shocking! the fact that you said the guy in the OP is a 2! can you tell me from 1-10 what you think the Asian guy doing the 2 thumbs up in post 31 is, his face of course?

Newly_Bi
Feb 10, 2014, 8:58 AM
Omg! shocking! the fact that you said the guy in the OP is a 2! can you tell me from 1-10 what you think the Asian guy doing the 2 thumbs up in post 31 is, his face of course?
Same thing... 2-3 he is overweight. TOTAL boner killer

Plumhead2
Feb 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
I guess I just don't understand the reason for the question. How about if I make the problem even more confusing? According to some of the posts in other threads, some people find that their place on the continuum fluctuates over time. So today, it might be the guy, tomorrow or next week it might be the woman. So what? Why the need to always define? Once you are defined, people treat you differently, even though you were the same person before you were defined. The only definition that really should matter is how we define ourselves.

Michele Mayelle
Feb 10, 2014, 11:04 AM
Could it be that both pics are the same person??

twilde1952
Feb 10, 2014, 11:15 AM
Hot girl cool guy... nice cleavage and glasses win me over!

lookn4fun64
Feb 10, 2014, 11:16 AM
I agree totally with Plumhead. Really this is no one else's business. This poor college kid who plays football and is gay is a prime example. He play football well, is a prime seed for selection this year to move to professional sports yet the commentary from other players is related to the fact that he is gay? Grow up America.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 10, 2014, 3:11 PM
I dont understand what being Asian has anything to do with anything? Both people have merit, both deserve equal consideration. I dont really see what the hub-bub is all about. And I dont think they are the same person, as the facial bones are different. She has a more"pointy" chin, his is fuller. But with good photo-shopping or make -up, anything is possible.
Cat, sick and crawling back to my kitty bed....

goober
Feb 10, 2014, 4:14 PM
While I love both sexes I definitely am more drawn to men. I think both pictures are attractive but I find the guy attracts me in a very sensual way.

Cuiriousmark
Feb 10, 2014, 4:52 PM
Girl looks the cutest - from my vantage point....

onesucker4u
Feb 10, 2014, 6:03 PM
the girl for sure. I have seen boys that are cuter than this girl but this boy is not.

ForumHangout
Feb 10, 2014, 6:54 PM
Could it be that both pics are the same person?? lol, are you just saying that cause they're Asian?

I dont understand what being Asian has anything to do with anything? Both people have merit, both deserve equal consideration. I dont really see what the hub-bub is all about. And I dont think they are the same person, as the facial bones are different. She has a more"pointy" chin, his is fuller. But with good photo-shopping or make -up, anything is possible.
Cat, sick and crawling back to my kitty bed.... Lol, cause Newly_Bi said he's from the Middle East and he's only into White or Black guys.

the girl for sure. I have seen boys that are cuter than this girl but this boy is not.
Let me tell you, I'm excessively interested in knowing what the top of the pyramid looks like. Are any of these guys Asian that you mentioned? or of another race? and do you have any pictures ;)? or could you provide a picture of a guy that you think is better than the girl and the guy in the OP?

ForumHangout
Feb 10, 2014, 6:56 PM
Could it be that both pics are the same person?? lol, are you just saying that cause they're Asian?

Cat, sick and crawling back to my kitty bed.... Lol, cause Newly_Bi said he's from the Middle East and he's only into White or Black guys/girls.

Are any of these guys who you said is better looking than the Asian girl Asian? or of another race? and do you have any pictures ;)? or could you provide a picture of a guy that you think is better looking than the girl and the guy in the OP? People tend to universally agree when it comes to beauty so maybe I or we can tell if you have bad taste or good taste lol.

Annika L
Feb 10, 2014, 9:17 PM
Basically, what you're saying to me is that every stranger you see in the street or at an establishment, like the theater, you do not actually perceive their face to be any level of attractiveness, ugly, average or attractive/cute, until you actually talk to them is this true?Yeah, lol, that's what I'm saying. You just think that.

You cannot actually pay attention to this guy's face alone and disregard his other part to decide for yourself if he is more attractive, less attractive, or equal in attractiveness to the guy in the OP, is this true ?No, you silly man, that is not at all what I'm saying. I *am* saying I can't just pay attention to his face, since there's more there...my vision of him holistically is affected by the thumbs up goofiness, how he's dressed, etc. My picture of him is also affected by his smile, as is my comparison of him to the OP photo. Is this really hard to understand, or are you being intentionally confrontational?

Lets say 3 level 3 Kinesey who were Asian, so we can agree that these level 3 Kinseys are into Asian, walk into the theater, are you saying that these 3 Kinseys won't agree on who is more attractive, less attractive or if they were equal? in a similar way to which I've never gone out in the world where I'd see 2 hot Asian girls and say damn they're both good looking, I'd date either?Your logic is silly, I'm afraid. You posit two different cases for one thing. I've underlined the first case above. No, I can't state with confidence that those 3 people won't agree on a particular pair of individuals...I'm not saying no two people can possibly share the same taste, or even that 3 people can't share the same opinion of a pair of people. But I *am* saying that their Kinsey score alone doesn't determine their taste, and that there is quite a diversity of taste.

The second case (the part after the underlined bit) is completely different. Here you seem to ask whether I believe a *single* individual can find two people effectively identically attractive. Of course they can. I don't see how you could think I was suggesting otherwise.

So basically, you're saying us as a specie, including babies, do not universally agree on who is attractive and who is not?LOL, you must be up past your bedtime. Babies? Please. But yes, I *am* saying that we, as a species, do not universally agree on who is attractive and who is not. You may have noticed in your life that some people who you find *quite* unattractive, are partnered. And in some cases quite happily so. And in some cases to people who (though it must be mystifying to you) you find *quite* attractive. Well, you might choose to believe that two unattractive people simply couldn't find anyone better, so chose to settle for one another...though I find this view rather limited...but how does one explain the quite attractive woman, say, who marries the unattractive man? Is she simply not hung up on looks? Or perhaps, just perhaps, might your taste simply be different from hers?

ForumHangout
Feb 11, 2014, 7:22 AM
No, you silly man, that is not at all what I'm saying. I *am* saying I can't just pay attention to his face, since there's more there...my vision of him holistically is affected by the thumbs up goofiness, how he's dressed, etc. My picture of him is also affected by his smile, as is my comparison of him to the OP photo. Is this really hard to understand, or are you being intentionally confrontational?

Tell me, is the guy in post 31 more attractive, less attractive, or equal in attractiveness to the guy in the OP? It is that simple, and I'll understand if your answer is irrelevant or relevant about your vision being "holistically affected by [the rest of his body]".

I'll also reply to the rest of your thought after you've made this clarification.

shortstroke
Feb 11, 2014, 8:12 AM
thre girl, by far

tenni
Feb 11, 2014, 8:23 AM
Hi ForumHangout
I am wondering why it is important to you that people give you their opinion on the attractiveness between the original two images?

What is the background story that makes you want to know people's opinions?

I notice that you are new and this is the only thread that you are posting to(I think).

This seems to be important to you.

Since you are restricting the images to Asians, there is probably a reason. Why only Asian images?

Here are some Asian men that I find more attractive. (ya I found them and they look more like models as do some of your female images look posed and model like cute).

Gearbox
Feb 11, 2014, 8:26 AM
Yes I am a 50/50 lev 3 bi.lol My physical attraction to both m&f is predominantly their lips/mouths when it's to do with facial features. They have very similar features there.
BUT.....MY personal attraction to a person all hangs on what I feel when kissing them. It makes a BIG difference (to me).

I think you've got two concepts confused when asking a bunch of bi's "Which is more attractive?": Image & person.:)

1. Which would you most consider to have model your designer underwear etc....have their portrait hanging on your wall.....be just arm-candy.
2. Which would you most want to kiss, fuck....feel at ease around...develop feelings for....have as a fuckbud, FWB, or a partner in a relationship etc.

The two are very different and when they are not separated, it makes for a whole big ball of confusion.
To add to the confusion - having been around the block a few times and discovering that physical attractiveness doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to any particular person, some will not be able to judge their personal attractions from image or physical appearance alone due to experiencing how badly we've got it wrong that way so many times.
So you can be more attracted to a person who is the less 'good looking' one.:bigrin: I personally don't know that until I get a good snog of them, or get to know them etc.

lookn4fun64
Feb 11, 2014, 8:37 AM
I agree, why just Asian men? Why not other continents?

centillini
Feb 11, 2014, 10:46 AM
get rid of mustache and both would be equal

Fzmr9t
Feb 11, 2014, 12:02 PM
As Annika said, "apples and oranges". A full pose vs. a head shot.
but I'll always lean towards how a woman looks. Men in pictures is not much of an attraction to me personally.

tsac2k3
Feb 11, 2014, 2:17 PM
definitively 100% the girl.

BareHunter45
Feb 11, 2014, 3:18 PM
She is very very CUTE. sHE WOULD BE MY COICE...BUT WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH????

ForumHangout
Feb 11, 2014, 7:18 PM
Hi ForumHangout
I am wondering why it is important to you that people give you their opinion on the attractiveness between the original two images?

What is the background story that makes you want to know people's opinions?

I notice that you are new and this is the only thread that you are posting to(I think).

This seems to be important to you.

Since you are restricting the images to Asians, there is probably a reason. Why only Asian images?

Here are some Asian men that I find more attractive. (ya I found them and they look more like models as do some of your female images look posed and model like cute).

I agree, why just Asian men? Why not other continents?

I'm interested in match making this couple, but I'm unsure if one of them is good enough for the other, by being equal in attractiveness or having the one that is interested in the other be more attractive than them. For an example, since you say those models that you linked are better looking than the girl and the guy, the girl might turn down the guy in the OP because he is not on the same attractiveness level as her, who I think is on the level of attractiveness as the model. I think she'll say yes to the guy with the good looks that are on her level, i.e the models and not the guy in the OP.

I'm sorry if I sound super superficial here, but sometime you just got to accept reality and live with it. I've observed situations in club where guys were rejected by girls, and I can tell the reason is their look. It's just reality. The guy in post 31 has no chance with the girl in the OP. You can argue against this all you want, but we know deep in our nerves, he'll be shot down like he's a big blimp by anti-aircraft fire.

I was hoping that they were equal in attractiveness or that the party interested in the other was better looking, but it seems like they're not in the same attractiveness. This whole thing is confusing because although some say they're equal, most say the girl is more attractive. I just want to pair them together. They just look so cute, matching, and the whole picture seem fitting and make sense.

That's why. If the guy tried to ask the girl out, do you think he's attractive enough to have a good shot of not being shot down? what do you think? it is unlikely that the girl will be shot down by the guy if she approached him because she's quiet good looking. I'm just unsure if the guy is as good looking because I'm straight lol. That's why I needed help.

Yes I am a 50/50 lev 3 bi.lol My physical attraction to both m&f is predominantly their lips/mouths when it's to do with facial features. They have very similar features there.
BUT.....MY personal attraction to a person all hangs on what I feel when kissing them. It makes a BIG difference (to me).

I think you've got two concepts confused when asking a bunch of bi's "Which is more attractive?": Image & person.:)

1. Which would you most consider to have model your designer underwear etc....have their portrait hanging on your wall.....be just arm-candy.
2. Which would you most want to kiss, fuck....feel at ease around...develop feelings for....have as a fuckbud, FWB, or a partner in a relationship etc.

The two are very different and when they are not separated, it makes for a whole big ball of confusion.
To add to the confusion - having been around the block a few times and discovering that physical attractiveness doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to any particular person, some will not be able to judge their personal attractions from image or physical appearance alone due to experiencing how badly we've got it wrong that way so many times.
So you can be more attracted to a person who is the less 'good looking' one.:bigrin: I personally don't know that until I get a good snog of them, or get to know them etc.

Lol, thanks for the explanation into the complex situation. Snoggling to test the mine field sounds funny lol.

ForumHangout
Feb 11, 2014, 9:44 PM
She is very very CUTE. sHE WOULD BE MY COICE...BUT WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH????

Prolly cause of jealousy. The guy will slap you after you make a move on him because you said the girl first lol.

Oborokybiman
Feb 12, 2014, 9:50 AM
As a newly self described bi male, I love women of all shapes and colors with emphasis on curvy girls! However, when it comes to men, the only thing I look at is below the beltline! If I cant see his cock, im not looking. Men are not attractive to me! Of course, fit men are sexy.

gunslinger13
Feb 12, 2014, 12:01 PM
equal

ForumHangout
Feb 12, 2014, 12:16 PM
As a newly self described bi male, I love women of all shapes and colors with emphasis on curvy girls! However, when it comes to men, the only thing I look at is below the beltline! If I cant see his cock, im not looking. Men are not attractive to me! Of course, fit men are sexy.

At first, I thought, maybe he found girls first... so his first experience is imprinted in his brain. Then I was like... you see as many guys as girls simultaneously in everyday life so how can he "discover" girls first? then I decided you're just a little more straight :P.

bibtmguy1
Apr 5, 2015, 10:36 PM
The girl, but the guy is good looking too.

LennyC
Apr 6, 2015, 2:07 AM
I would have to say the girl.

charles-smythe
Apr 6, 2015, 3:21 AM
Can you tell me who you think is better looking? the guy, the girl, or are they equal? based on the face alone.

http://ak3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/204x16/434x246/0/8644341068358541183.jpeg

or

http://ak1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/76x236/720x880/0/4890675314488404691.jpeg

Thanks!...the girl...hands down..

pole_smoker
Apr 6, 2015, 3:45 AM
...the girl...hands down..
Very true. She's far better looking than the guy is.

itsnormy
Apr 6, 2015, 7:53 AM
comparing parts of the two initial pictures, it is the same person....

robert4friends
Apr 6, 2015, 8:28 AM
I would chose the girl also just from the photos. The problem I see is that the photos are not equal. The camera is too close and distorts the face of the guy. The photo of the girl is at a better distance, she is dressed, made up and posed with clevage showing to be more attractive. Even if the photos were of equal quality I would probable chose the girl. My personal taste is very different for men as opposed to women. There are women I can't take my eyes off of and there are men that turn my head too.

As for getting shot down because of image I have plenty of experience there too. I was once a pretty attractive man. Age took care of that.

ohbimale
Apr 6, 2015, 1:01 PM
Both are equally attractive and kissable.

iwantamouthfull
Apr 6, 2015, 2:00 PM
Definitely the girl. I don't really care what a guy looks like as long as he is clean and in reasonably decent shape. I enjoy every aspect of a woman's body. I enjoy all types of sex with women, everything from sensual love making light s/m and dom/sub. Sometimes being the dom, sometimes the sub.

With men it is only about cock a d I am always the sub. I really prefer sucking but do take it anally if a guy tells me to.

DerrekCooke2
Jun 7, 2015, 10:48 AM
To me ladies are more attractive.

charles-smythe
Jun 7, 2015, 1:14 PM
Definitely the girl. I don't really care what a guy looks like as long as he is clean and in reasonably decent shape. I enjoy every aspect of a woman's body. I enjoy all types of sex with women, everything from sensual love making light s/m and dom/sub. Sometimes being the dom, sometimes the sub.

With men it is only about cock a d I am always the sub. I really prefer sucking but do take it anally if a guy tells me to. …well put…

NakedInSeattle
Jun 8, 2015, 1:17 AM
I think the female form is the sexiest thing ever! but the cock, I love it!

charles-smythe
Jun 8, 2015, 7:53 AM
I think the female form is the sexiest thing ever! …how could someone gaze up on the female form…the eyes…the silken sometimes wavy, sometimes curly hair…its shapely breasts…erect nipples point to the heaven…tight little butt…moist red lips…the way her vigina opens like a dew dampened rose in the morning…the natural aroma of her sexual arousal…& not believe in god?...

tommyswing
Jun 22, 2015, 1:33 AM
I go with the girl, but then I"m more hetero than gay. I rarely find any man to be pretty.

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 1:53 AM
Easy! Agree with many because they are one & the same!

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 2:03 AM
The woman is far more attractive and sexy than the guy in the other picture is.

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 2:17 AM
The woman is far more attractive and sexy than the guy in the other picture is.

It's the same person , dumb shit!:rolleyes:

DerrekCooke2
Jun 22, 2015, 4:40 AM
I think the woman is better looking.

billy65
Jun 22, 2015, 12:18 PM
The girl by far!