PDA

View Full Version : If I Can't Be Naked......

semod
Feb 7, 2014, 7:35 PM
I love being naked but of course I can't always be naked. So when I can't be naked, I want to at least be barefoot. I'm barefoot around the house year round. I'm sure my guest aren't thrilled about seeing old man feet, but, in my opinion anyway, I don't have ugly feet.

TNLoFtCat
Feb 7, 2014, 10:44 PM
Have you considered a nudist resort? I tried one once, did
not like it myself, maybe because I'm young and I had no
peer and everyone else was much older, I don't know.
But if you JUST want the naked, don't know where you live, but you can always look up the closest nudist place.

innaminka
Feb 8, 2014, 11:39 PM
I'm with you ...... part way.
I love being barefoot at home - and nudity per se has no fears for me, but if I tramped around naked at home, I fear even the vases would voluntarily fall off their shelves!! :yikes2:

Shane Murphy Jackson
Feb 9, 2014, 1:45 AM
I also love being barefoot too because I get to show off my black painted toenails.

jodibi
Feb 10, 2014, 8:23 AM
i agree and i m the same on both....naked as i write this....the minute i walk in my house i get naked and don't put clothes on until i have to leave.....been to a nudist resort in tennesse twice and i loved it wish it was closer...

semod
Feb 10, 2014, 8:32 PM
For the record, I've been to nudist resorts, a nude beach, and adult resorts. The joys of walking around naked without fear of being arrested. Really enjoy hanging out with naked people. Especially at adult resorts.

biforareason
Feb 11, 2014, 7:32 AM
When at home or traveling, one of the 1st things I do is get naked.

lookn4fun64
Feb 11, 2014, 8:40 AM
Curiosity : How do you survive this format of living in this horrendous cold? It's 1 degree here in NY this AM

monaohio
Feb 11, 2014, 7:47 PM
being naked in the home is only way to go if i lived in the country and houses and road was 4-5 miles away i even do my yard work naked.i'm mostly naked in my home

chuck1124
Feb 12, 2014, 6:54 AM
It certainly isn't easy to get naked in this kind of weather. I reserve my nudity for the warmer month, unfortunately. I sure have thought about moving to Florida. But even in Winter I get naked as much as possible. One thing I've discovered is nude yoga. I never enjoyed yoga until I tried it naked. Its more relaxing, and exciting at the same time. Exercising in the nude lets me see my body stretch, muscles flex. It lets you know you are accomplishing something as you see your body. Its more exhilarating to exercise in the buff and I must admit, more erotic. It just encourage you to exercise.

newlynymphos
Feb 12, 2014, 8:17 AM
I wish nude yoga was available here! I'm naked as often as I can be,and as a result, where the tiniest shorts and skirts when it's warm! Mini skirts I'll wear in cooler weather with leggings, tights, or thigh highs :)

harmless
Feb 12, 2014, 12:44 PM
Naked is great. Really took a hit when my son, and grand kids moved in. I never put clothes on, even to the point where I went out and hoed my garden in the nude. Loved sitting at breakfast with my NEKID wife, enjoying her boobs. Going outside to the pool just to soak. We also belong to a nude swim club that only meet in the winter, at a swim club indoor pool. having older women around really made me appreciate the damage that having a child does to a woman. I no longer grouch about my wife's "pouch".

chuck1124
Feb 12, 2014, 8:18 PM
Good for you Harmless. If, taken care of, the human body is a beautiful thing. pouch or no pouch. Even that pouch is where a child was. The body is powerful, elegant, sensual. Unfortunately, so many do not take care of what God has given them.

BIGUY123456
Feb 12, 2014, 8:26 PM
I love to be nude also on long island I use to go to tobay beach and robert moses every weekend and many times during the week 1000's of nudists plus ive seen everything go on at tobay beach theres also jones beach which was my first bi experience

newlynymphos
Feb 12, 2014, 8:26 PM
I'll even drive naked if I'm in an area where i think i can get away with it!

gotlek
Feb 12, 2014, 10:27 PM
24269III loIllove being naked

newlynymphos
Feb 13, 2014, 6:37 AM
24269III loIllove being naked

Sexy :) You shave your body too? Looks smoothin the pic anyway (sorry, I find body hair gross, especially when wearing feminine clothing or posing in a feminine position!).

lookn4fun64
Feb 13, 2014, 8:06 AM
This picture is one hell of a sexy post!

Plumhead2
Feb 13, 2014, 8:58 AM
I love to be nude also on long island I use to go to tobay beach and robert moses every weekend and many times during the week 1000's of nudists plus ive seen everything go on at tobay beach theres also jones beach which was my first bi experience

Oh, my, Tobay Beach? I used to go there when I was a child. Never saw any nudists. And I have been lusting to go to Robert Moses State Park. There used to be a bathing suit optional area by the lighthouse. But I heard that one of the hurricane wiped out that beach. What a shame! I was really hoping to go there and feel what it would be like to be nude at a beach.