PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm done dating women for a while

Torontomonty
Feb 7, 2014, 1:05 AM
I have been fantasizing about men for about 20 or more years now, it began as just what I thought were taboo thoughts of my girl dogging other men that got me off in my late teens, It wasn't til an older guy hit on me and grabbed my prick one day that my juices got going and I realized it was me that wanted to get dogged and do some dogging with another male. I was in gay denial for many years cause I always had a g/f and liked womens bodies, until they began to not excite me so much any more in my late 30's, I would lose wood while screwing around with my then current g/f, but be able to go home and j/o to the thought of a man for hours and multiple times. It got so I could only get off doing doggy with my gal and it began to draw attention and unwanted questions as her ex was a closeted male who exhibited the same e/d patterns and enjoyment of doggy style before she found him out' I was caught when she had a security friend of hers did a reverse check of my internet activities and she coyly mentioned my screenname from another big male site.

I began to experiment with men after that relationship and seemed to crave more and more after getting a taste of an older gay neighbor of mine. I was still in denial for the last couple of years until recently I decided to be honest. I only get off to fantasies involving other men, I ride an 8" dildo daily and can't seem to get enough of it and can see myself being intimate as well as sexual with a man more as each year passes. I guess its time to find a man now that I've decided to take a break from my g/f and explore while I still can. Wish me luck.

ghost_of_bluebiyou
Feb 7, 2014, 4:36 AM
Good luck.
Don't write off women entirely/categorically.
You may be discovering you are gay. If so, congratulations.
The fact you have made it so far with a woman (and the fact you found a bisexual site) may mean you're bisexual.
I love sex with a man. It's much more fun and fulfilling than sex with a woman usually is for me. Don't get me wrong, the ultimate sex I've ever had in life was deliberately fucking my woman pregnant.
But living day to day... with a gay man... or a woman... I love waking up with a man to play sexually... I love living with/loving a woman.

I can only go so long without a woman. When I'm with a woman, I need no other woman.
I can only go so long without a man. When I'm with a man, I need no other man.
Even if I'm with the opposite gender. And the longer I go exclusive... the more I want the other and am less sexually interested in what I have. I'm truly bisexual... I need both. God, it's taken me 35 years to realize the truth.

LOL and then there's the harpies from outside who say I can't love both.
The harpies might as well ask "Do you love your mother or your father, because you can't love both".
I was able to have a simultaneous (non sexual) love for both male and female when I was a child.
Why can't I have a simultaneous sexual love and need for both male and female as an adult?

But dive in Torontomonty... you'll learn what is right for you. Just be careful to always wear your condom, and have your partner wear his. This is a change/realization time for you.

tonytnt
Feb 8, 2014, 12:56 AM
I think a lot of men just get fed up with bullshit and attitude about sex. In my case, because of the business I am in, I always had several female friends with benefits. And it was the same with everyone of them. Sex only when they were in the mood for it or they needed a favor. I can't even remember the last time I was able to call up a female to come over for sex just for the fun of it.
I am amazed at how many married men in their 40's & 50's start getting into having sex with guys for the first time

jimdawg
Feb 8, 2014, 8:30 AM
I think a lot of men just get fed up with bullshit and attitude about sex. In my case, because of the business I am in, I always had several female friends with benefits. And it was the same with everyone of them. Sex only when they were in the mood for it or they needed a favor. I can't even remember the last time I was able to call up a female to come over for sex just for the fun of it.
I am amazed at how many married men in their 40's & 50's start getting into having sex with guys for the first time

Yes, because EVERYONE should want sex when they're not in the mood...:confused: