PDA

View Full Version : Shaving private parts

biwoody
Feb 5, 2014, 11:14 PM
First of all I am curious how many of you shave your privates? Is it more likely to be the guys or the gals that shave? I have shaved my cock and balls and everything in that region. And kinda like smooth the feeling! And I am not sure if it is true or not but I think it looks bigger! Well not really! ! :tongue:

Now my question is how do you avoid getting a rash or razor burn from shaving? Do you use an electric razor or just regular razor and shaving cream. And on that point are there razors that are better suited for the job like lady shick or something like that Ok any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your input!

NakedInSeattle
Feb 5, 2014, 11:21 PM
I use the Gillette Fusion on the wife and myself...no razor burn at all.
Every few days.

Hypersexual11
Feb 6, 2014, 12:49 AM
I have to agree. Since changing to the Fusion, the wife has way fewer rashes and burns. And they last a long time. For me though, it's the beard trimmer, keep it about 1/2" to 1" all around.

CuriousIGeorge
Feb 6, 2014, 2:46 AM
Soapin' up with aloe Ivory bar works for me. I'm fond of a Schick 3-blade to clean it off. For some reason, as a bonus, I get an instant hard on. 'Course, I never finish it off. This is business!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 6, 2014, 4:41 AM
Ya know, Ladies hair conditioner works really well too in the shower, plus once the hair grows back in, it isnt so thick and coarse. I have no idea why. Also, cold cream is Great. It makes shaving very nice, plus it feels so good afterwards, and no stubble rash either. And a little extra moisturizing down there never hurts..lol.
My Doc told me that since Shick and Gillette out-sourced their company there has been a Huge break out of infections to nether regions because Shick changed the type of matrials they are using on their disposable razors now. Doc recommended that you soak your razon in rubbing alchol First, then rinse it in Very hot water before using. Be Verrry careful to not nick the skin if you can help it. Trust me, you dont want a bacterial infection there from a small nick. I nearly lost a Labia lip in Dec because of a teeny tiny razor nick..Came close to being Very bad.
Be careful, loves and buy a better razor(not the cheapie ones) if you can get out of it..
Cat

look4one
Feb 6, 2014, 5:41 AM
I wax, last longer.

I don't like using the shaver or hair removal cream.

swartz2011
Feb 6, 2014, 6:33 AM
I always use a lady Venus razor gently about every 3 days.

newlynymphos
Feb 6, 2014, 6:41 AM
Gillette Mach 3 sensitive skin razors, every 4-8 days :) Shave my whole body (except face, which is just trimmed to stubble :) ), and wax a couple times a year :) . Razor burn and nicks are very rare! Wife uses sane thing. For shave lube Aveeno when we can find it, also Gillette non-foaming detail gel. I think my pics speak for themselves :)

NJNudist
Feb 6, 2014, 11:56 AM
I'm hair free from the neck down. I used to say "nose to toes" but since I've decided to sprout a goatee, I can't do that anymore.

Anyway…Gillette Pro Fusion is the blade of choice for me. I use just plain ol' soap/body wash as the lather. Tried the hair conditioner thing a few times and the results were kind of "…meh…" but then again I was using a crappy razor at the time. I'll have to try it again.

As for tips, I'd say: 1) Don't use a cheap razor. It isn't worth the grief you'll impose upon yourself; 2) Don't try to extend the life of the blade beyond what is useful. Yes, blades can be very expensive but after four or so trips around your body, they're toasted, and; 3) Be sure to un-clog the razor frequently if you've got more than just stubble to sweep away. You'll just start hacking yourself and cause razor burn if you keep going over and over the same spot with a clogged razor.

Remember, take it easy. Especially around the special, fun places.

jwd50az
Feb 6, 2014, 12:24 PM
Use Nair No shaving and no bumps or cuts. IT works great I love it.

JayGrimm
Feb 6, 2014, 1:01 PM
I used to trim (as close as possible) with a beard trimmer. I originally found it safer than shaving because I did nick myself once and *hated* the result...:yikes2: But after years of doing that, I am back to razor shaving. I find that shaving while showering works best for me. Also, I stay away from the plastic disposable razors and use a Gillette Sensor.

The only time I have issues with rashing is in the summertime. But a light dusting every morning with talcum powder is a good preventitive measure.

Can anyone explain why the price of razor products have gone so high? Are there that many of us shaving our pubes now that the demand has exceeded the supply??....:tongue:

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 6, 2014, 2:41 PM
2) Don't try to extend the life of the blade beyond what is useful. Yes, blades can be very expensive but after four or so trips around your body, they're toasted, and; 3) Be sure to un-clog the razor frequently if you've got more than just stubble to sweep away.

Good tips, especially the one about unclogging. I do that with my Water-Pik, using the periodontics tip. at its maximum pressure. Works better than simply rinsing under the shower head.

I'm mostly shaved, but keep most of my chest hair because my wife likes it. (rats!) Rarely do I go more than 2 days without shaving at least my legs and genitals. Often, I do it every day.

I've tried depilatories, but they don't seem to work on stubble, and I don't like to let the hair grow back long enough for the depilatory to be effective. So I shave. Even though it kinda sucks to have to do it, I rather enjoy the psychology -- it makes me feel feminine to be so smooth, so I like it. In fact, I'll sometimes jump into the shower thinking that I wasn't going to shave that day, and wind up touching up around the genitals. And once I get started, it usually extends to the legs, at minimum. Would love to be totally hairless, permanently, but that ain't gonna happen...

NjbiGuy01
Feb 6, 2014, 3:12 PM
Shave regularly, at least once every day or two (depending on how fast your hair grows back). Shaving while showering, use a nice sharp quality razor, keep it wet while shaving, a nice hand cream on it when done. Don't use after shave (lots of alcohol and pain), but some of the post shave male face creams work well.

DoneGone275
Feb 6, 2014, 3:16 PM
I use a trimmer and keep my cut really short. I'd like to shave, but I don't like the nicks and cuts. I see someone suggested using Nair, but wouldn't that leave a chemical burn since the testicles are very sensitive to begin with? I would be afraid to use it! There was a product advertised on TV that I was tempting on trying, the NO NO Hair Removal System. Has anyone tried this product on their genitals?

Newly_Bi
Feb 6, 2014, 3:21 PM
I use the Braun Silk epil 7 epilator... It is like mechanical tweezers that rip the hair out. My body stays smooth longer, and there is no razor burn. Soon though, I want to get laser hair removal.

matt731
Feb 6, 2014, 4:34 PM
I also use the Gillette Fusion razor. I shave every day or two using either shaving cream or hand soap. Love being smooth!

gotlek
Feb 6, 2014, 8:52 PM
Gilette fusion and shaving cream is good enough.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 7, 2014, 8:06 AM
There was a product advertised on TV that I was tempting on trying, the NO NO Hair Removal System. Has anyone tried this product on their genitals?

I don't have any experience at all with this, but have read a lot of reviews that make me very wary. I realize that opinions vary on just about anything you can buy, but this one receives overwhelmingly negative remarks and cautions to stay away. Check it out on amazon.com or other review sites. If it were significantly less expensive, it might be worth my checking out. But at its selling price, I'm not biting.

Fzmr9t
Apr 26, 2014, 11:12 PM
I started shaving balls and cock, and now around the "third-eye-blind" area when my BFFWB told me her hubby started shaving his balls for her. Me, just a std Gillette and either dove soap or shaving cream.

funny thing is, my wife has NEVER, EVER mentioned ANYTHING to me about it.

bluesky55
Apr 27, 2014, 1:15 PM
If I had all the money spent on different hair removal products over the last 15 years I could have had laser done. Worst investment was no-no. If I remember right it was $269. Also various electric shavers that claimed in shower use. Bottom line is its always back to the fusion and shave oils or gels. 1 trick a lady taught me was to apply antibotic cream like neosporin after shaving. Seems to stop the bumps but make sure you shower or wash good after its been on a while. The stuff tastes terrible.

gbahrain2014
Apr 27, 2014, 1:41 PM
I have found that the longer you soak and the hair is wetter, the better, so I like to shave after a sauna or steam.

But I don't always take a sauna or steam so my regime every morning is;

apply baby oil first thing to the balls and pube area

shower and shave my face

Soap up balls several times rinse, continue shaving face etc...

put a light coat of safe Guard soap on and a healthy helping of Gillette gel
i use Shick Quatro lady razors

Shave first going with the grain on the pube mound, balls don't matter which direction
once shaved, apply more gel

And lightly shave up, against the grain, don't go crazy, going against the grain is what causes ingrown hairs

if you start getting red bumps use something sharp to pluck out the hair before it gets real deeply ingrown and infected, then use tweezers to pull it out

use after shave afterwards to close pores

my razor is used every day for mostly my pubes and balls and then every 2-3 days do my ass and thighs, my razor lasts about three weeks.

I have tried the hair removers on my ass, it does not seem to work real well for me.

in some reading I did, supposedly some women pluck, it would take a long time but wow the results would be great and I have thought about trying it, lol

newlynymphos
Apr 27, 2014, 3:24 PM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/TrebleCleffnavel2.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/TrebleCleffnavel2.jpg.html)

newlynymphos
Apr 27, 2014, 3:26 PM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/Asscumm20132.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/Asscumm20132.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/Balls-asstattoo1-1.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/Balls-asstattoo1-1.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/WP_0009801.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/WP_0009801.jpg.html)

newlynymphos
Apr 27, 2014, 3:45 PM
Something a stripper once told me, and I've been doing ever since (really works!) is to apply rubbing alcohol to the shaved area afterwards (much like aftershave).

jollyroger1
Apr 27, 2014, 9:59 PM
agree. love this post

Red_Pony
Apr 27, 2014, 11:56 PM
I shave on occasion, but usually just keep it trimmed. I have no problem with my partners choosing to "keep it natural", shave, trim, or wax. It is a matter of personal preference, and if I like the person, I accept their sexy parts as they are, as a part of them. Humans are weird, and sex is messy. It amazes me that a man would put another man's penis in his mouth, swallow his cum, and then fuss about getting a hair in his mouth. I am more picky about dirt under my fingernails!

Off topic, but I am amazed at newlynymphos' tattoo work. You have an excellent artist doing your needlework :-)

Loki1
Apr 28, 2014, 4:28 AM
Beautiful artwork, not too little, or too much artwork. As with Thai dining, a lovely presentation does make it more appetizing……….

And that is a lovely presentation N….N….

newlynymphos
Apr 28, 2014, 6:44 AM
There is more ink coming, but yes, the artists I use have a great eye for aesthetics and negative space :) Both women are highly erotic themselves (one's an alternative erotic model, the other is sexually open minded :) ).

monaohio
Apr 28, 2014, 8:25 AM
i use nair hair remover from my waist down even between my legs i just love to feel skin on skin. and how my lhairless legs feel when i wrap them around his waist tight

Isitfun
May 3, 2014, 12:28 AM
I’ve been clean shaven front and back for over ten years now. I shave every day in the shower with shaving cream and use baby powder after.

TXLonestarTX69
May 3, 2014, 6:21 AM
I've been shaved since my teens and have found that once a week is the perfect frequency. Otherwise, I get a lot of irritation, etc. I use a Venus razor as well as a shave get that's supposedly "anti-bumps." I could shave my balls daily, but I just do it all at once every Sunday. Wife loves the look of my "happy trail" and the smoothness of my balls.

~Joe~
May 3, 2014, 9:31 AM
I too like to be shaved and to have someone lick all my cum from my sack
I also like the feeling of smooth and it is great I now hat pubes and I shave twice a week

Ja&Ve
May 3, 2014, 10:47 AM
I like the balls and below shaved. I'm not liking the part above being shaved. We stick together and sound like suction cups. Plus the stubble against my vulva is uncomfortable. He also discovered that lack of hair removes his moisture wicking and he's prone to chafing with his job. So we are having him grow part of it back in and the rest we'll keep shaved or waxed

BiMichael47
May 3, 2014, 11:12 AM
I use the Fusion Power and have had no problems. Cock, balls, ass, chest, every couple of days. Have been shaving my privates for over 20 years.

Erikir
May 3, 2014, 12:09 PM
I shave weekly - last thing I do in the shower. Very rarely I'll go overboard and shave everything - I like way it feels, but I think my legs look better hairy.
I strongly prefer the look of shaved cock, balls, ass, chest. Lots of body hair is a turn off. Moderate is... meh. Light is nice, smooth... well, just thinking about it gets me going.

mtnguy
May 3, 2014, 6:47 PM
I keep a smooth body except for a piece just above the penis, kinda like a flavor saver. I prefer the smooth soft feeling of a shaved body and
I think I look better that way. I use a venus shaver with shaving cream and have had no problems.

gotlek
May 3, 2014, 8:54 PM
Gilette fusion works.

FunCouple619
May 5, 2014, 12:26 PM
We haven't had pubic hair in years. We both find it unattractive and mostly dirty. Shaving with a good razor has worked great for both of us. rash is minimal unless you catch it at wrong time when you get to freaky. 27008270092701027011

lookn4fun64
May 5, 2014, 3:40 PM
Wonderful pictures! Professional I assume? Even more interesting is their subject matters.

newlynymphos
May 5, 2014, 3:52 PM
Very nice pics!

FunCouple619
May 6, 2014, 12:44 PM
Yes, we do love to pose for the camera. It is lots of fun and the people we meet are awesome!

Ja&Ve
May 6, 2014, 1:10 PM
You are a beautiful couple.

newlynymphos
May 6, 2014, 5:38 PM
Wow! Could fuck you two silly! You two are so hot and sexy!

guy4guysnme
May 9, 2014, 1:37 PM
Gillette Fusion and bikini zone for afterwards or cootchie. Either one is outstanding against bumps and ingrown hairs

kinkymaledr
May 10, 2014, 10:40 AM
Just wanted to say you have some great tats going on there

kinkymaledr
May 10, 2014, 10:46 AM
I have been shave cock, balls and arse for about 20 years now, i find it much cleaner and i have had no complaints from doing it.

newlynymphos
May 10, 2014, 12:24 PM
Just wanted to say you have some great tats going on there

Thanx :) Got my first one at 30, and have been getting at least one a year since :) Getting my genital area finished up on the 18th :)

tss01
May 11, 2014, 9:20 AM
Use Nair No shaving and no bumps or cuts. IT works great I love it.

JWD50AZ: I love the look and feeling of having my entire area clean. So far all I have used to achieve this is a "personal shaver." It does a pretty good job but every now and then I nick my balls or shaft. It hurts like hell. I am afraid of using a blade down there. Do you know of any creams that will clean the entire area? I've read in the past that you should not use those creams in that area.

Any suggestions?

Lov2look
May 11, 2014, 9:34 AM
Try the shavers woman use with the soap built in

Lov2look
May 11, 2014, 9:36 AM
Very hot

newlynymphos
May 11, 2014, 10:56 AM
I've never nicked my balls shaving...ever! Cut myself all sorts of other places (usually legs) though! Gillette Mach III has worked best for me :) When I get full body waxing or Brazilians, I'll still shave my balls, cause waxing the balls, that hurts like nothing else!

Enlightned
May 11, 2014, 8:11 PM
i use a five bladed Gillette and Nivea shaving cream. I shave my shaft,scrotum,perineal area and my bottom crack and ass hole. been doing it for 25 years. Just recently I've been getting Laser hair removal so we will see how that works out.

tss01
May 12, 2014, 6:29 AM
JWD50AZ: I love the look and feeling of having my entire area clean. So far all I have used to achieve this is a "personal shaver." It does a pretty good job but every now and then I nick my balls or shaft. It hurts like hell. I am afraid of using a blade down there. Do you know of any creams that will clean the entire area? I've read in the past that you should not use those creams in that area.

Any suggestions?

After posting this message I did some more searching on the net and found a product called "BallsBalm". You can google it and read about it. This looks like it could be the perfect solution for those that are afraid of the blade. I'm kinda excited to give it a try. Will report back after I do.

NudeDen
May 12, 2014, 11:53 AM
I use the Gillette Venus razor. It works so much better for me i find. I just shave my balls, shaft, and ass with it about once a week. I do it in the shower with just whatever bar soap im using at the time, which is usually Irish Spring w/ Aloe. For the rest of my body hair i just use a beard trimmer and keep it pretty short. I love how smooth it feels and makes my cock look about an inch bigger.

FunCouple619
May 12, 2014, 5:44 PM
Wow! Could fuck you two silly! You two are so hot and sexy!

That is what we are hoping for. Ha ha

amja118125
May 13, 2014, 5:20 PM
I'm trying to get a REALLY close face shave (don't want to be scratchy for oral sex) - I tend to get razor burn with a Gillette Quattro. I've thought about something like Nair. Anybody have experience with Nair or equivalent on sensitive face/privates?

shaver6
May 13, 2014, 7:35 PM
I have tried all the various forms of hair removal...creams, ..shaving...plucking..but since I bought the Tria Laser Hair Remover...I stay smooth all the time. It has a problem with
white hairs...but when these pop up , I just pluck them out.

barebum4
May 14, 2014, 12:18 AM
Shaving is awful. Laser hair removal is the way to go. A little costly at first but I am down to about once a year treatment to be hair free!

barebum4
May 14, 2014, 12:20 AM
Good to know. I have been tempted to buy Tria but was not sure if it would work well. Have been getting professional laser treatments (gentle YAG) which has been very good but expensive. I am dark tanned all over but also have dark hairs. My spring for the Tria...

newlynymphos
May 14, 2014, 7:00 PM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/Balls-asstattoo1-1.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/Balls-asstattoo1-1.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/OutdoorSex1.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/OutdoorSex1.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/Asscumm20132.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/Asscumm20132.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/WP_0009651.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/WP_0009651.jpg.html)

jess02
May 14, 2014, 8:57 PM
I shave my whole body. The way i avoid razor burn is to shave every few days. Gillette fusion is the best razor then a real good lotion.

newlynymphos
May 23, 2014, 7:12 PM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/WP_001746.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/WP_001746.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/WP_001744.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/WP_001744.jpg.html)
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/NissanMarkVII/2014Tattoo2.jpg (http://s581.photobucket.com/user/NissanMarkVII/media/2014Tattoo2.jpg.html)

NjbiGuy01
May 24, 2014, 4:14 PM
wow, that had to be painful.:yikes2:...

Realist
May 24, 2014, 6:18 PM
I was thinking the same thing!!

I knew an Irishman who had a four-leaf clover tattooed on the head of his penis! He told us (my first wife and me) that when he sobered up, he thought his penis was on fire! For some time after that, he was afraid to drink too much, because he might think of something worse to do!

Apparently, he'd gotten over that fear, because he had a snoot full almost every time I saw him!

JUSTLUVIN
May 24, 2014, 6:37 PM
I do a semi annual sheep shearing of my body hair...just what I want to call it. I usually shave it all off around my genitals but sometimes my anus itches like heck and feels like razor stubble around my hole...ouch27580

newlynymphos
May 25, 2014, 8:59 AM
wow, that had to be painful.:yikes2:...

Actually, my upper butt and Phoenix tattoos were unbearable! Hurt like hell! The cock wasn't bad. Stung a bit, but where I had it placed, there are few nerves in the skin. The "soft spots", like a bad sunburn, no worse :)