PDA

View Full Version : An Inrtroduction.

SpiritDragon88
Feb 5, 2014, 7:01 AM
Howdy, I am new to this site. Shawn here. I suppose I shall start off with an introduction?

I am seeking to understand my sexuality. I am a 25 year old in a same sex (MM) long term relationship of 5 years and we are life long partners.

I am highly spiritual (non-religious though). I am versed in alternative medicine and healing arts. With a keen desire to learn, I constantly empty my cup in order to evolve beyond the current state of being.

My interests are in self-growth, music, cinema, arts, psychology, philosophy, theology, health and wellness, oh the list could go on... and there is plenty of time for chat.

Now, on to why I am here... We have played around with both men and women , usually more men then women. Yet we find our desires more on women lately. Meaning that the desire to see other men is decreasing. Instead, we'd like to find girlfriend(s). We have an open-relationship that works quite well as we are extraordinarily open-minded and accept one another unconditionally.

Currently I am having difficulty Expressing my bisexuality and attraction towards females, same with my partner. From what I perceive, it is like we are creeps just looking to bust a nut. Or that we are just flat out gay and our bisexual vibes seem to fly right over women's heads. Both are incorrect. I have always been out as bisexual, ever since I was 14. In the workplace, it is not something that is discussed nor should it be. Though I am pretty sure they think I am straight which is funny and frustrating. My partner came out as gay at 14 yet later in his early twenties came out as also bisexual yet everybody thinks he's just gay. Which is also funny and frustrating.

For me, I have always had difficulty with bisexuality. Never have I been bullied because I am pretty laid back and can take care of myself. Yet I've been told many horribly stupid things and the worse probably being that I should pick a side. I can't! I am equally attracted to both genders or maybe 40/60... either way. I have found a male partner and now seek a female partner. Yes, at the same time and with full honesty and communication from all parties involved. Is that so hard to grasp? Whew, a bout of ranting. Yet it needed to be said.

I would surely enjoy delving myself into this community. After all, we are One.

Seeking anything from discussion, to advice from the experienced, to potentially meeting a woman to integrate into our relationship and start a family with. The three of us.

I look forward to reading your response. Thank you for reading.

Forevermore,

Dae'zu Nat'su

P.S The image I chose kinda seemed relevant? hahaha

void()
Feb 5, 2014, 8:03 AM
*waves* Welcome aboard. Hope you find what you need, desire here.

SpiritDragon88
Feb 5, 2014, 8:05 AM
Thank you!

Gearbox
Feb 5, 2014, 7:24 PM
Currently I am having difficulty Expressing my bisexuality and attraction towards females, same with my partner. From what I perceive, it is like we are creeps just looking to bust a nut. Or that we are just flat out gay and our bisexual vibes seem to fly right over women's heads. Both are incorrect.
You are shooting those bisexual vibes right alongside those polyamorous ones. I'd be hard pressed to pick the one that causes the most fear in potential lovers.......but I think it's the latter. I confess my bisexuality with caution, but caution prevents me from confessing polyamory. I wouldn't dare!
Unless you are targeting bisexual polyamorous women, I wouldn't bother. Most of the dating would be you trying to explain wtf you're talking about.:tongue:

SpiritDragon88
Feb 6, 2014, 4:48 AM
You are shooting those bisexual vibes right alongside those polyamorous ones. I'd be hard pressed to pick the one that causes the most fear in potential lovers.......but I think it's the latter. I confess my bisexuality with caution, but caution prevents me from confessing polyamory. I wouldn't dare!
Unless you are targeting bisexual polyamorous women, I wouldn't bother. Most of the dating would be you trying to explain wtf you're talking about.:tongue:

Thank you for the perspective, GearBox! I have been discussing this a lot lately and you're probably right. That we should 'date' poly bi women. They would best be open-minded to what we are looking for.