PDA

View Full Version : Mass get to gether?

pete333
Jul 26, 2006, 7:47 PM
Is anyone interested in getting together for drinks. No, not a sex fest, but just a way to get to know folks in the Mass area that are alike in this particular way. I'm always interested in meeting new people.

Flounder1967
Jul 26, 2006, 8:00 PM
I'll go. oh wait no groping no way than.....

Besdies i don't live in Mass.

Other than that i think it's a great idea.

Dagni
Jul 26, 2006, 8:10 PM
It would be nice to get along together on some drink, but i would rather recomend some neutral field, like,,,hmm, let's say Japan or Thailand.

onewhocares
Jul 26, 2006, 10:05 PM
Hi Peter,

What a wonderful idea, I don't know why I, the caterer and event planner did not think of that sooner. You name the time and place and we shall be there.
It would be wonderful to meet people from our state. Having drinks would be a great way to meet folks. We have been lucky to have met so so many new and interesting people from Massachusetts. Let me know if you need help.

Belle

biwmtrucker44
Jul 26, 2006, 10:38 PM
:flag2: I would like to meet up for drinks I come up to boston from time to time

Reprob8
Jul 26, 2006, 10:43 PM
Sounds like fun, but Seattle is long way from Mass.

pangalactic1969
Jul 26, 2006, 10:48 PM
Well I'm on the mass/RI border so depending on where/when I *might* be able to attend.

But honestly, since my wife has no idea about this....well....logistically it might be difficult for me to go! But hey, crazier things have happened!

johndotou
Jul 26, 2006, 11:11 PM
I think its a great idea, I would go as long as its not a work night, I work mon thru fri days, but if it was a friday or saturday night thing I'm in.

Herbwoman39
Jul 26, 2006, 11:36 PM
Darn! :( By "Mass" get together, I thought you were proposing an all-forum group meeting. Wish I lived up that way.

(wanders off to pout and sulk)

Azrael
Jul 26, 2006, 11:48 PM
Damnit, come to Florida! I'm bored :banghead:

Reprob8
Jul 26, 2006, 11:54 PM
lets all go to New Zealand with C4L and Gleeky

Herbwoman39
Jul 26, 2006, 11:59 PM
Damnit, come to Florida! I'm bored :banghead:

Stop beating your head against the wall and come down to Melbourne!

Azrael
Jul 27, 2006, 12:14 AM
Stop beating your head against the wall and come down to Melbourne!
One of these days, I just might :cool:

wanderingrichard
Jul 27, 2006, 12:52 AM
gee, Rep , what's the problem?? I 90 runs from seattle to boston, or the other way round if ya live on the east coast.

so, why not hop in the ol car and drive on over.. it'll only be about 5 days one way.. :eek:

em100
Jul 27, 2006, 8:37 AM
I would do my best to make it if at all possible. Just let me know with a weeks notice and location and time.
Eric

hillwalker54
Jul 27, 2006, 1:15 PM
GUess it would depend on where and when. Westen mass is a ways from the boston/ metrowest area.

willbeyours2
Jul 27, 2006, 1:28 PM
Sounds like a great idea....... Belle and I always are up for a get together, throw in a drink or two and even better. If you need any help just drop us a note..

Bill

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 27, 2006, 8:21 PM
this sounds like a good idea
Gina & I would be more interested in the where abouts this would be,
we are close to north eastern mass

please keep us posted as to how this progresses along

hope to hear good things about this soon
m.in.heels&hose

pecker
Jul 27, 2006, 9:03 PM
no luck finding someone on the site?

onewhocares
Jul 27, 2006, 10:18 PM
Well, Pete, from what I read your idea is going over well. We have enough to field a softball team. Now if more people sign on we will be sure to have a great time. I know a couple of more people who would love to come. So we are working on a second team. We are free the whole month of August and know place at the Cape if that helps.

Belle

pete333
Jul 30, 2006, 10:11 AM
Ok, soi the truth is, that I must be the worst planner on the planet. So, in terms of dates and where, andybody have any ideas?

I'm in south eastern mass, but the wife and I are always up for a trip, just need to know when in advance.

If a night time thing doesn't work, we could always do it in the afternoon.

johndotou
Aug 12, 2006, 11:25 PM
Why not rent a hotel room or rooms for the night or if someone could sponsor there house would be the best way. But if a hotel room or rooms co joing rooms where rented one could charge a small entrance fee to recant the cost of the hotel rooms. Just a suggestion.

em100
Aug 13, 2006, 7:15 AM
Sounds good let me know when

Is anyone interested in getting together for drinks. No, not a sex fest, but just a way to get to know folks in the Mass area that are alike in this particular way. I'm always interested in meeting new people.

neveen
Aug 13, 2006, 8:19 AM
if y'all do get together for a lil' luncheon, be sure to take pics and post a link to them, so those of us who can't get together can live vicariously though u :tongue: ...esp, if they're hotel room pics muahaha :devil:

Chris32
Aug 13, 2006, 2:55 PM
I suggest we find a central location. then go from there - I would go!

Chris in Boston

furrycritter
Aug 13, 2006, 10:41 PM
It sounds like a great idea and was wondering why there wasn't more states doing the same thing and we could all psot pics. My hubby and I are up to a short trip some where in Arkansas or west Tenn or southern MO. :2cents:

skiflydive
Aug 13, 2006, 10:42 PM
I put up an ad like this in Michigan several times - had a hotel room and everything and only a few rules - no smoking, bring your own towell, leave your valuables in your car, don't you dare touch anyone who says no. Everyone backed out - every time - ended up jacking off by myself when I would have gladly jacked off someone else...oh well. Michigan is full of people who don't do what they say......