PDA

View Full Version : Newly bicurious

bicurious387
Jan 30, 2014, 3:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I've always been straight but lately, I've found myself wanting to get intimate with a woman, especially going down. I've never expressed this to anyone before so I was very glad to find a site where I could speak out and NOT be judged. I'm hoping to meet like-minded curious women on here to. Any advice and comments will be gladly accepted since I'm new to this and I don't really know where to go to relieve my frustrations.

fredtyg
Jan 30, 2014, 5:16 PM
Welcome to the group!

Gearbox
Jan 30, 2014, 7:21 PM
The easiest frustration to rid yourself of is not being able to express what's going on in your head. Write all you want about it here and get used to it in your own way. FREE self therapy!:tongue:
I'm sure some nice ladies would love to help you with other frustrations.lol

innaminka
Jan 30, 2014, 10:10 PM
Welcome, and as written above, this is a great place to just write about those millions of nuances that life offers.
You are far from alone with your wonderings.
I'm pleased that you haven't stated "I am Bisexual!" - rather you're still at the wondering stage - as we all were: as many women are. I feel that many if not most women have curiosities in that direction at some stage in their lives: obviously for most it never gets past that, but for others - and some of us are here, we responded by acting upon them, and found they were valid.
My only advice is - don't rush. Distill those confusions you have over time, and if and when you decide to "take the plunge" (no pun intended) find someone sympathetic to your "innocence" - because "bi-curious" can be a bit of a dirty word amongst some of the bi/les community.

Good luck and keep writing.

Realist
Feb 1, 2014, 2:02 PM
bicurious387 (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?155514-bicurious387)

There are at least two other ladies from S.A. on this site. One of them has some limited, but fruitful, experience.

Hopefully, you can write them and share thoughts. Keep your eyes open for them.