PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Bi

semod
Jan 28, 2014, 6:17 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I am not bi. I'm not at all attracted to men like I am women. With women I want to kiss them, touch them, caress them. Kiss their pretty feet, rub my face on their nice asses. Men on the other hand... I just want their cock. When I think about taking them in the ass, I want to do it in a position where I can play with their cock. When I chat with others here, and they tell me how they want to kiss me or suck on my nipples, it doesn't do a thing for me. For me, it's all about the cock. And I'm particular about the cock. I want a big one to play with, not little ones. All that being said, I wouldn't play with just any guy. He has to be semi attractive. So, I decided that I'm not bi, I'm a cock worshipper.

Gearbox
Jan 28, 2014, 6:52 PM
Isn't being a woman loving, cock worshipper bloke kinda bi?:tongue:

There are so many blokes like you who only like men for their cock, that maybe there should be a separate sexual definition for you though. I can't see why not.

tenni
Jan 28, 2014, 7:16 PM
As Gear writes, there are a lot of men who only like cock and as you post a cock worshipper. Cocks are not part of a woman's body..tits are. Is a titworshiper gay or heterosexual?

If you are sexually attracted to both genders, you are bisexual. It is fairly simple and the contract is not any more complicated. YOu may or may not be emotionally attracted to men. You may or may not be attracted to other parts of a man's body..as long as you are sexually attracted to both genders. Bisexuals may be just cock worshippers and tit or pussy worshippers.

Why do you not want to be bisexual? What is the problem with being bisexual?

woody1340
Jan 28, 2014, 7:34 PM
I accepted that I am no because I enjoy pleasuring men. I started doing it as a teen,shortly after I was violently molested. I enjoy being no regardless of how it began. I am proud of it.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 28, 2014, 7:58 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I am not bi. I'm not at all attracted to men like I am women. With women I want to kiss them, touch them, caress them. Kiss their pretty feet, rub my face on their nice asses. Men on the other hand... I just want their cock. When I think about taking them in the ass, I want to do it in a position where I can play with their cock. When I chat with others here, and they tell me how they want to kiss me or suck on my nipples, it doesn't do a thing for me. For me, it's all about the cock. And I'm particular about the cock. I want a big one to play with, not little ones. All that being said, I wouldn't play with just any guy. He has to be semi attractive. So, I decided that I'm not bi, I'm a cock worshipper.

cock worshipper.... its has a nice sound to it, kinda get a image in my head of a person laying their head on the leg of their lover and caressing their cock with finger tips and loving attention before slowly moving up and taking the best part of a couple of hours to slowly make love to the cock with your lips, mouth, tongue, fingers..... than laying back down on the leg again and gazing at the cock......

you do raise a issue tho..... if a person is attracted to a intersex female with a cock, are they bi, because its not about the gender, its about the cock......and the same principal with a female to male trans and enjoying their cock.... does it make you bi...?

the idea that because you like cocks, you are automatically attracted to males, is based around exclusive of the individuals that possess a cock and not the gender...... so if you wish to be seen and known as a cock worshipper, then worship away and be happy, the sexuality is only important to other people.....

magari
Jan 28, 2014, 8:00 PM
Bi is too simple...go to the flexuality blog for some finer definitions...it helped me understand where I am within the bi world.

http://flexuality.wordpress.com/

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2014, 8:44 PM
There are many people like this, so its not too uncommon. :} You love cock, plain and simple, and there's nothing wrong with that. You do what is right for you, and have fun doing it..:}
Cat

jem_is_bi
Jan 28, 2014, 10:08 PM
Maybe think of it like a part-time job description (Part-time bisexual or part-time homosexual). Or do you full-time lust for cock? If yes, then, you have to come to a more realistic self-assessment and be happy with it.

lookn4fun64
Jan 28, 2014, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=Long Duck Dong;264645]cock worshipper.... its has a nice sound to it, kinda get a image in my head of a person laying their head on the leg of their lover and caressing their cock with finger tips and loving attention before slowly moving up and taking the best part of a couple of hours to slowly make love to the cock with your lips, mouth, tongue, fingers..... than laying back down on the leg again and gazing at the cock......

I always enjoy your comments. They are very thought provoking and cause me to stop and think of my own perspective on the topic at hand. I love cock, but I consider myself as I have aged moving from a strong homosexual relationship toward a bi-sexual thought pattern.
Please keep your comments forthcoming. I appreciate them more than I can adequately state - I bet others do as well.

Gearbox
Jan 29, 2014, 9:33 AM
Having a separate definition for worshipping cocks would still fall under the umberella of bisexuaxual coz there is an attraction to both male & female genitalia. The new definition would just be on a par with the likes of BDSM, top, bottom, versa etc. It would just make it easier to point out that the bisexual desires of the male is restricted to sucking cock where males are involved.
A bloke wouldn't really date a Cock worshipper/Cockosexual or visa versa. That kinda thing.:bigrin:

bi4asplay
Jan 29, 2014, 9:40 AM

When it comes to playtime with myself and one other person I is with lady. If there is a man it will be with the 3 of us and it is his only his cock that holds any interest to me.

NjbiGuy01
Jan 29, 2014, 11:45 AM
It depends on how you see yourself I guess. I prefer and love women for the most part. I enjoy MFM more than anything. I like servicing a cock and a woman helping, watching, encouraging, well, that makes it a hotter experience for me. I've enjoyed MM play on occasion, but I do like to find the guy attractive in some way. I've experienced a few (rare) situations where I met a dude that made me think "I could so have a relationship with this guy". I've had a few dreams of dates with men ending at their apartment with passionate sex, but I am happy with my life as it is now. If you like cock in some way, you are sorta-bi, whatever you consider it....

TerrorTwilight
Jan 29, 2014, 12:54 PM
I'm the same way. Not interested in kissing a man, body contact, anal, rimming or anything like that. Have no desire to ever been in a relationship with a man. Only like to suck the cocks of older men. That's it.

NjbiGuy01
Jan 29, 2014, 6:58 PM
I'm the same way. Not interested in kissing a man, body contact, anal, rimming or anything like that. Have no desire to ever been in a relationship with a man. Only like to suck the cocks of older men. That's it.

I see: But in my case, I honestly would not rule out kissing, rimming, and certainly do enjoy anal (both give and take). It all comes down to your comfort level and how deep into this you might go, given the right circumstances. On only a few occasions I have met a man socially or through business that I actually got aroused and felt my "gaydar" perk up. Generally it doesn't rear it's ugly head that often. :)

BiCuriousVAN
Jan 30, 2014, 8:10 PM

I am the same, except I want to try anal and haven't totally ruled out rimming. I consider myself at a minimum, bi-curious, but most likely bi.