PDA

View Full Version : An open message to our Troll or Trolls

12voltyV2.0
Jan 28, 2014, 11:26 AM
If you have the guts to do so--I want to know from the person or persons who have been coming to the site all this time that we call our resident troll. Will you please just come out in the open and tell us what is your problem with us and why you like to do what you do??

It is pretty obvious to most people now the way you operate---you come on here with a new name of some sort, then you do one of several things--either you "play nice" for a bit, making some not so nice remarks, but then you get totally crazy and put up posts that causes Drew to either "cool you off" or outright bans you---or you start out right away with your crazy and nasty remarks, making dozens of posts in a short time.

Please tell us--what do you get out of this?? Is it just all a joke to you-something you do just as an amusement or "pure fun?" Or is it something more?

To me---the amount of time that you spend doing this----it really is not "right" and by "right" I mean--it doesn't seem to be mentally healthy.

Why don't you just "Come Out" by assuming ONE personality---and with that---you can, within reason---rant and rage against us--telling us all how fucked up we all are----and by doing so----you can just assume the role of a virtual "cranky uncle" or something that every "family" has---god knows--I have one!! LOL

You can be the site's resident crank and we just accept you for what you are and let if go at that.

I for one---am getting tired of your antics. I'd just rather have you come out into the open since, for good or bad--you are part of the "community" here. Just stop all the stupid bullshit with all the crazy assed names you come up for all of your far too numerous "people."

Just take your place as one of the members here---and we can tell newbies here----So and so will probably bitch at you and tell you how fucked up you are--but at least if you are open about your deal----people can accept it more and even--maybe come to some form of "liking" you if not at least acceptance and resignation that you are here to stay!!!!!

**Peg**
Jan 28, 2014, 12:57 PM
--it doesn't seem to be mentally healthy.

bingo !

Long Duck Dong
Jan 28, 2014, 4:13 PM
I agree with volty and peg.......

void()
Jan 28, 2014, 4:46 PM
This entity actually makes the mentally unhealthy seem worse. Allow me to nudge them unto the curb for the mentally unhealthy.

fredtyg
Jan 28, 2014, 4:57 PM
What weirds me out is knowing there's a number of people like him (or her) out there and you'd probably never know them if you ran into one of them in person. Could be a friend or acquaintance, your next door neighbor or the cashier at your local drugstore. :eek2:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2014, 9:14 PM
People ike the Troll Have to do these things to make their lives a little more exciting, for it gives them their own personal little ounce of power. But jump down their throats and let them See you don't tolerate bullshit, and watch them do their Crawdad impression, and slink away from you. They don't want to have people confront them, they want to shock and disgust and weird out. They cant handle it when you tell them what idiots they are...so they have to resort to childish, and child-like responses and insults...like a typical bully and coward.

We had one many years ago that Was the resident asshole. His name was Tichen, and he was the typical grumpy old asshole in chat. At least he was open about his bigotry and nastiness. It wasnt until I blasted him that he gained an unhealthy respect for me. He Knew I'd just jump in his face with all claws flying,and he came to accept the fact that this mean ole bitch dont take shit from Anybody. But, I was Shocked when Aut, playfully insulted me one night, and he said, "Hey Fucktard. That's My Bitch to talk smack to,, Back the fuck off"
I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

But, at least he was above board and up-front about it. I think he held the highest rating for a person to be put on ignore in the chat room that year..LMAO. He got bored when no one would respond to his shit..because everyone had him on ignore and we couldnt see his crud...lol. I'd speak to him if he was civil and he was to a point, but its like an addiction...you cant hold out for long, and after a bit he was to to fuck off..:} He'd go, "Hey Bitch Cat" I'd reply, "Evening Tic, fuck off"

This one wont do that, Volty. He Likes it too much. Likes the thrill of sitting behind his computer vicariously, and being an asshole. Its his one little high spot in his other wise dreary existence, and he Needs it. Poor little King who rules on high from behind a computer screen...Sad when ya think about it...There. There might have actually been a tear. Nope, it was an eyelash.. Snicker..:}

Good on you for putting it out there in the open and inviting him to step up and be a man, er, Troll, about his intentions..lol
Muahs, Handsome.
Yer Cat :love87:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2014, 9:15 PM
C'mer Fred...I'll hold ya...snicker..:}
Cat, being silly.

jem_is_bi
Jan 28, 2014, 9:43 PM
What weirds me out is knowing there's a number of people like him (or her) out there and you'd probably never know them if you ran into one of them in person. Could be a friend or acquaintance, your next door neighbor or the cashier at your local drugstore. :eek2: I really like that is a possibility. Even a complete nobody can be a somebody. That has never been possible before the internet, unless they commit mass murder. But, then that still happens too. :yikes2: (javascript:void(0))

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2014, 9:50 PM
And its the quiet, shy-ish ones that ya gotta watch....:eek2: And..I Wondered how long it would be before Niqua and Fodo got the punt. Good job Drew..:}
Cat

wildnorthman
Jan 28, 2014, 9:55 PM
Amen, Brother Volty! I came here back in 2007 because I found a nice place to visit, nice people to chat with, nice things to learn from our diverse population. The trolls on here over the years have been terribly insulting, bothersome to the point of making wish to find another place to hang out, and depriving me of the good friends I found here, and that, my dear friends, is what would hurt the most. But like you, I will persevere, along with you, and together, we can make this a pleasant home, sharing our beautiful, wonderful, crazy lives together and making each day brighter than the last.:2cents:

Annika L
Jan 28, 2014, 11:18 PM
--it doesn't seem to be mentally healthy.

Why don't you just "Come Out" by assuming ONE personality---and with that---you can, within reason---rant and rage against us

Ok...first...is talking to trolls a sign of mental health?

Second, trolls turn to stone when then come out into the light of day...is taking up a hopeless cause mentally healthy?

Third, and this is where I'll divert into seriousness for a moment...do you truly believe this person is mentally ill? Really and truly? Do you know what mental illness is? Because if you do, then you know that no rational argument or appeal of yours can succeed. If this person is truly sick (and to be clear, I see precious few alternatives to that hypothesis), then they deserve our pity and tolerance much more than our scorn.

And finally, if the person *is* rational, then they know that if they assume one personality...well first of all, they've tried that and been banned...but assuming they could keep themselves from getting banned by moderating their behavior (and again, I'm supposing a rational person here, which I don't actually think we're dealing with), then they know damned well that within the first month (probably less), everyone that they want to annoy will have put them on Ignore, and they'll just be ranting to the walls. If they have even a semblance of rationality (which I *don't* doubt), then they've worked out that they *need* to get banned and to develop new personas just so they can continue to have an audience at all.

So whether this person is rational, is irrational, or is an actual troll, your appeal is pointless.

I love ya volty (and I love the name change as well *smile*), but I'm afraid the *only* hope that this person will leave (whether they're rational or irrational) is to become too boring for them.

Damned shame we're such fucking interesting people.

Coastocoast
Jan 28, 2014, 11:48 PM
What is so stupid is most of us can see it coming on day one of the new profile. All I can think of when I see the new profile and hear the old rants is "He is Back!!" It is also so strange when you see a female personality and can see it is the same guy as we have been seeing and the same pattern. I have been staying away more than I have been here because I get tired of it.

12voltyV2.0
Jan 29, 2014, 3:12 AM
What is so stupid is most of us can see it coming on day one of the new profile. All I can think of when I see the new profile and hear the old rants is "He is Back!!" It is also so strange when you see a female personality and can see it is the same guy as we have been seeing and the same pattern. I have been staying away more than I have been here because I get tired of it.

I think that after all these years of this stuff--it does get kind of wearying--but then you sort of get used to it all. What does kind of bum me about this person--I do assume its one person--is that for those who come here, are new to all this, maybe shy about interacting on the internet in general and more specifically to them having at least an interest in their bisexuality, to be hit with the sort of stuff this person does---I am afraid it has scared off some folks who could have found some help and advice here.

To Annika's points about whether it's mentally healthy to do what this person does---I say it's because this person has so fixated on this site for a number of years now--spending all kinds of time and effort with all the personalities this person has created and all those posts they do---very often--within a few days of having created a new profile--they will have many posts attributed to that profile.

To spend so much time online doing that sort of thing---it is just not right. I know that I feel guilty at times the amount of time I spend online--either coming here, to other sexually based websites and on Facebook, Huffington Post and the other places that I read in relation to my "radical liberalism," :impleased

I just cannot imagine spending so much time and effort to do the sorts of things this person has done all these years.

I know it's probably not reasonable to expect this person to come out of the shadows----but as much as anything with this person--I am getting tired of his cowardliness.

I just thought that maybe, just maybe---it might be worth a shot to make this appeal--even though from my time working as a probation officer and often saw the worst in people---I still like to hold out hope that some goodness, reason and such can be found in anyone.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 29, 2014, 4:52 AM
I dont know how people do it, honestly. It must be Maddening to try and keep up with all of the name changes and persona's. Not to mention (like Voltie said) the time it takes to cultivate said persona's, and not slip up in duplicating one's facade. I have enough of a hard time keeping up with One, let alone so many! lol I'm glad they have That kind of time, patience, and energy...just too bad it couldnt be spent on more worth-while endeavors, like finding out Who we are, instead of being such a Shit, and running us down like some childish, school yard bully. They might find a fantastic friend on, and off of this site if they put any real effort into it......Sad.
Cat, shaking head.

void()
Jan 29, 2014, 6:41 AM
Not to mention (like Voltie said) the time it takes to cultivate said persona's, and not slip up in duplicating one's facade.

Here is the pinch though. This entity can not elude those whom have
dealt with them in past engagements. They are incapable of not "slipping
up".

They slip up rather swiftly, instead. If they were mentally ill and had
issue in having multiple personality disorder, it is likely there would
be no slipping. Each persona for such an entity is wholly different and
unaware of their own persona.

That means each persona would have its own themes and context. One
persona may be an avid sports fan, another may not enjoy sports but
likes opera. The entity we deal with does not present this behavior.

What we deal with is one person whom attempts deceiving others by
name changing. I suspect since users are allowed only one name change
per year, this person uses the banning as a method "around" that.
Acknowledging this shows intellect on some level, rational or not, it
does require thinking ahead.

Simply, this person is a jerk whom is aware of what they do. I do not
think this person has mental illness, save perhaps stupidity and a bit
of egomania. This is not saddening to me.

Ultimately I think all need to ignore this entity and not further
discuss them. In the discussing them, they retain "power", attention.
Ignore them and let them rot, be done. They are not worth an effort or
time.

This actions seems to not happen. So, I wind up thinking the troll is a
revenue generation ploy. The further discussion only leads to more drama,
feeds the soap opera. So let us all just ignore them and not bother
talking about them. Once we do, they go away and hopefully for good.

Plumhead2
Jan 29, 2014, 9:16 AM
I just want to say that over the years I have been an "inhabitant" of many chat sites. Each and every one of them has been plagued by trolls. It is a sad fact of internet life. And the good people on the sites keep talking about how it spoils an otherwise valuable social experience and how they tend to stay away after awhile. It is so sad that this troll thing is so widespread. Too bad that there can't be a Troll.com site where all the trolls can come and spew their venom to each other and leave the rest of us alone. Hmmmm, and maybe we can go there and irritate them by being nice!

Realist
Jan 29, 2014, 10:14 AM
I's obvious to me that trolls get some strange form of satisfaction by stirring up others' anger and probably delight in the responses, as well. Who knows their reasoning for being such bores?

Back in the '90s I used to frequent an old chat site (Bianca), which I believe is now defunct. I guess their ability to deal with trolls was more difficult, then.......because after many hundreds of posts by trolls, they went off the air.

But here was one troll, who I saw post on this site, who was also trolling Bianca. I believe that was back in about 2008-9. He posted the same photo.

But he quickly disappeared. (Thankfully)

I remember thinking, "Oh shit, here we go again!"

Hypersexual11
Jan 29, 2014, 11:26 AM
Trolls need to be fed to stay alive. If I were a troll, I would be big and fat, thriving on all the hate I would cause here. Look at the feast he gets. One day this post has been up, not even responding to a troll, and almost 20 replies. A troll can't even dream he could be so happy in a forum, SO full of people wanting to be mad about something.

I've always enjoyed the openness of internet forums and have been involved in many subjects over the years. Most forums have troll management which is either a moderator who is keeping up on all the traffic or a group of users that know how to handle trolls. They always get attention but will go away if the attention stops.

You know that dirty person on the corner with a sign telling you that you can save his/her family, oh, and 'god bless you for giving'? Do all you folks that feed the trolls here also give money to the con man on the street? Same thing. If you don't give him money, he will go away.

Trolls want influence. Every time you sit down and slam your fingers on the keyboard spewing hate about trolls, he is sitting in his broken down chair, in his drafty trailer, drinking cheap beer and smoking roll yer owns laughing his ass off at all the wonderful attention.

**Peg**
Jan 29, 2014, 3:58 PM
Trolls need to be fed to stay alive. If I were a troll, I would be big and fat, thriving on all the hate I would cause here. Look at the feast he gets. One day this post has been up, not even responding to a troll, and almost 20 replies. A troll can't even dream he could be so happy in a forum, SO full of people wanting to be mad about something. ...... Every time you sit down and slam your fingers on the keyboard spewing hate about trolls, he is sitting in his broken down chair, in his drafty trailer, drinking cheap beer and smoking roll yer owns laughing his ass off at all the wonderful attention.

precisely !!... s/he's collecting these comments as fuel for the next fire s/he lights. Let it die, people.

Fzmr9t
Jan 29, 2014, 4:38 PM
You know what I like about this site? It gives users the ability to filter out the noise, if they so choose to do so. The ignore option works well for me. You may inadvertently place a non troll on the ig list simply because they may have made comments that you don't agree with or feel May be inappropriate, but 9 times out of 10, you're going to filter out the bulk of the troll "noise".

Also, choosing to read, or skip posts works well too. I think that for me, that's a far better, and less frustrating way to deal with malicious or ridiculous posts and or posters (trolls)

void()
Jan 29, 2014, 5:54 PM
You know what I like about this site? It gives users the ability to filter out the noise, if they so choose to do so. The ignore option works well for me. You may inadvertently place a non troll on the ig list simply because they may have made comments that you don't agree with or feel May be inappropriate, but 9 times out of 10, you're going to filter out the bulk of the troll "noise".

Also, choosing to read, or skip posts works well too. I think that for me, that's a far better, and less frustrating way to deal with malicious or ridiculous posts and or posters (trolls)

Agreed yet when I pointed it out earlier, I was such a terrible person.

Annika L
Feb 2, 2014, 10:26 AM
Ok volty...here's your big chance!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 2, 2014, 4:25 PM
I was going to click this latest PITA but I guess Drew got to him before I could..lol. Good Job Drew-Honey..:}
Cat.

DomLkg4maleCkSkr
Feb 2, 2014, 8:11 PM
I wonder if DomLkg4Cunt is one of the trolls. He/She posted long private messages to me regarding a comment I made. They were rants against my comment and belittling remarks. After the 2nd one, I just added the username to my ignore list. He/She is the only one on my ignore list. I thought it was strange to be attacked in such a way. Maybe this post and comments explain it.

elian
Feb 2, 2014, 8:38 PM
Elian pauses for a second and listens to the conversation...he unzips his backpack, rummages around inside and pulls out an extra large can of industrial strength "TROL-B-GON" (tm) and starts spraying the room vigorously.. "It's an antiseptic, a floor wax AND a douche - minty fresh!!" (smiles)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/695832/lingering_odors

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Feb 3, 2014, 11:21 AM
`

I think I came across this Troll.
It even e-mailed me trying to prove a point, by disproving its point.
It is Cooling Off now and its posts have disappeared from the Thread I first encountered it in.

`

12voltyV2.0
Feb 3, 2014, 6:22 PM
For me--it really has no longer become much of a problem that we have a person or people like this one---as soon as I see another new "person" whose actions leads me to believe that they are the or a troll---I very quickly put them on the ignore list.

I really wished that I didn't have such a list, but "it is what it is."

I also wished that everyone else was quicker to realize that the "troll is back" and put the person on ignore as well, but far too many don't and get upset at what this person does.

I just thought that by doing this post, just perhaps this person would take up the challenge to come out into the open---but I see that such has not happened and is not likely to ever happen. No surprise at that----but I figured "what the hell--worth a shot."

Just goes to reinforce that this person is a worthless coward and I do not apologize for saying this person has some sort of mental problem in getting satisfaction from doing this all these years----as the old timers used to say about someone who was had some sort of mental problem--"they are touched in the head!" It's not a normal and healthy thing to be as obsessive about this site as they are and spending all the time they do being our resident troll.

This is my last word on this though---I've pretty well beat this poor old horse to death and nothing more needs to be said…from now on---I am just going to put the fool on ignore and stay out of the chatter that so many will no doubt engage in about the workings of the troll.

tenni
Feb 3, 2014, 9:39 PM
My question or concern Volty is what damage does this troll do to the functioning of this site?
I have been hearing negative perceptions about this site lately. It could just be one or two people who have come to this site but when people are attacked for their sexual practices etc. by this troll it damages the viability of this site in those who come here. People will tend not to disclose issues that they feel a bit fragile about. When I read the troll's comments it leaves a fearful and negative feeling as if some of the mental illness is covering the site. It is good that drew is zapping the troll usually within 24 hours now. A month or so ago, it went on and on from thread to thread with attacks etc.

I think that the ignore button works for some but not those who come here just to check things out and see if they can get a question answered etc. I don't have a solution to this though.

jem_is_bi
Feb 3, 2014, 10:39 PM
No way I am going to use ignore button. I want to be aware of what is happening. The present version of our bad-boy(girl?) goes out of their way to get zapped. That is not a bad solution. At most, we get annoyed and swat back for a few hours.

querty
Feb 3, 2014, 10:51 PM
trolls and assholes. Dime a doze, one on every street corner, couldn't be more common. I think its knowing how just how "nothing" they are that makes them such unhappy people. All they have left is lashing out as a way to be noticed.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 4, 2014, 2:47 PM
Hmmmm, isnt it odd that this person's handle and yours are so similar? "DomLkg4Cunt"
Why is that I wonder? No offense, just asking.
Curious Cat

elian
Feb 4, 2014, 7:32 PM
This person has obviously been hurt deeply by their own sexuality or the sexuality of someone who is or was close to them. I tend to err on the side of promoting free speech as long as there isn't a personal attack against any specific person. In this case they should seek out someone who is trained professionally to guide them to some sense of peace or closure rather than continuing to rag on the site over and over again.

I know that many of these issues aren't pleasant, I know that the internet isn't "real life" but I also know that changing who I am is not as easy as flipping a switch..I have a right to be proud of the fact that I love people for who they are, not what is between their legs.

Because of what I experienced in the past I am also compelled to try to encourage other people who may be feeling suicidal or depressed because of being told they are worthless. If my online persona helps me do that, then I am glad..even though I recognize that it is somewhat a caricature of who I am in real life.

bikurinpa
Feb 4, 2014, 10:10 PM
Only time I troll is when I am on the lake fishing!!

void()
Feb 4, 2014, 11:00 PM
Because of what I experienced in the past I am also compelled to try to encourage other people who may be feeling suicidal or depressed because of being told they are worthless. If my online persona helps me do that, then I am glad..even though I recognize that it is somewhat a caricature of who I am in real life.

You are as near being real online as offline. What you present online is very much you offline.
We have discussed this somewhat. Yes, everyone creates an image online. We all like to indulge
in a bit of fantasy which online facilitates. Having a bit of a healthy imagination is being human,
being normal (for whatever one can define as normal). I have never seen or been told of you
taking the fantasy to point of being deceptive for malicious intentions, i.e. lying to someone.

I too admit to some enjoying of fantasy online. Shoot, I can write fictional stories to entertain.
Writing is a hobby for me, which may ultimately become a minor career or job. That is not writing
to lie to someone, it is writing lies to entertain and express truths. It is also writing for self
expression. I do not use that to outright lie to others. That is not my nature. Online, I try
following your example and presenting an honest image, as I believe myself honest on and
offline.

Of course you could say I might lie to myself with self disparaging remarks, put downs.
You might be right too. As much as I can accept, agree with that, I still use these remarks
to keep myself "in line". I might for example call myself a dummy to remind myself I am not
a brain surgeon, and ought to put the scalpel down and back away. *grins, chuckles* Or,
I might say I'm making no sense despite making perfect sense, as means to remind myself
of humility. In that sense, I do not consider it lying to myself, merely gentle reminders to
be real, honest.

Sometimes all people have are words. Sometimes people can find others via their words.
And sometimes these words can be used to create bridges, bonds between people. This is
what the online world allows. Yes, I am all for meeting real folk in the flesh. But, I am selective
in whom I meet. I need the words first. Is that perfect? No. Is anything perfect? Not that I have
experienced, save for realizing perfection allows imperfection. You cannot have one without the other.

I think this is called balance, moderation, equilibrium, equation. Some might call it God. I believe in
moderation, balance, hope, potential. In that I have faith, which leads back to imagination. One needs
a dream in order to have a hope, a faith. Dreams are the extensions of imagination. If this makes me
an idealist, so it is. I'm okay with it.

Excuse my rambling, and my abrupt closing here. Took some pain medicine earlier and it has caught
up. I don't feel my lower back, feet, hands. These areas are where the nerve pain hits. the medicine
also must unlock serotonin, as it makes me groggy. "wheeee!, such a fun ride! Not." Going
to go crash.

elian
Feb 5, 2014, 8:12 AM
Hehe, I think you just described the essential human condition void..and since none of us can be perfect forever I happen to think that one of the most powerful things we can do as people is to take turns helping each other. I guess that's why I hang out on this site.

Anyone can beat someone senseless with a big stick and pretend they are powerful – but at night those people go to bed – hollow, broken people who have no peace – they will never really know the love of the divine in their heart – they only know fear – or pain – or lustful greed. truly powerful people know discipline and show compassion and mercy when it is deserved. We all deserve some measure of healing, even if it is painful at the time we have to go through it.

12voltyV2.0
Feb 5, 2014, 12:00 PM
Of course--I can never just stop making comments on things--so I lied when I said the last post were my last words on the subject--I really was hoping that it was going to be my last on the subject--figuring that I had pretty well made the points I wanted to----so forgive me for making at least one more post!! l :impleased

I guess the reason I did this thread is that with all the stuff that happens out there in the real world, like all the political stuff that seems so crazy----I am just at a point in life that I am getting pretty well sick of it. Without getting into too much of the political stuff---I know that both "sides" of the spectrum have their BS---it just seems that the majority of it and the craziest stuff---comes from one side over the other.

On here, after all these years of having our troll storms----I am sort of tired of it----but just like with politics and the troll----I can take that we have differences in the way we look at the world and such----but just "cut the bullshit" and come clean with what your real deal is. I may not agree or like what is said---but at least if I know where those doing such are "coming from"--I can at least accept it all.

I know its idealistic and naive that in both cases to expect such transparency and honesty---but at least one can hope and dream that at least we can get that much.

When it comes to our trolls----for about a year or so at least---it has been my policy that as soon as I figure we have another manifestation of the troll---I put that person on the ignore list----and even though that is the case--I still know what the person is up to and the things they say---thanks in part to the fact that many will quote their posts in responding or people are talking about it.

I have basically come to the argument made by many that to respond and such to the trolls "feeds them" so I just figured that I wanted to limit my feeding them and that nothing could really be done about them other than Drew finally shutting them off. By putting their posts on ignore, I didn't have to deal with them since nothing I could really do anyhow.

My big thing--is that I just really do not get what these people or person gets from doing this and I say to them: Enough Already!!!! This is getting so old and tiring.

Realist
Feb 5, 2014, 2:15 PM
Yep, Volty, my ignore list is larger than my friends list! Sad!

void()
Feb 5, 2014, 6:34 PM
Of course--I can never just stop making comments on things--so I lied when I said the last post were my last words on the subject--I really was hoping that it was going to be my last on the subject--figuring that I had pretty well made the points I wanted to----so forgive me for making at least one more post!! l :impleased
<snip>
but just "cut the bullshit" and come clean with what your real deal is. I may not agree or like what is said---but at least if I know where those doing such are "coming from"--I can at least accept it all.
<snip>

Am reminded of something my grandmother told me as a child. I was raving about how my step dad was
kicking me around like a beaten dog one minute, sweeter than honey to me the next.

"Forget trying to understand crazy, hon. All he is, is pure crazy. You nor nobody can understand it. Doubt
he even does. Let it go, get away from him."

Years pass and some of the crazy I understand. There is still much I do not, probably never will. I let
it go. Nobody can understand it. Trying to just drives you crazy too. And some are just simply crazy,
that's all there be to it. Let go of it, move on.

Sure they got right to say what they will. We all got right to not listen, too. And yeah, I know folks
keep dredging it up. But you do not need to respond or react to it. You can still interact with these
folks, though. The point is leave the troll to the troll's ends, if it's to starve off because nobody
listens or responds, so it is. Otherwise you end up with the arguing with pigs, something, something ...

*sighs, nods and hugs Volty* You be aight, k?