PDA

View Full Version : Just can't seem to take a load

cannibal4
Jan 20, 2014, 4:40 PM
I'm in need of some help, tips, tricks, whatever. Me and a friend, 2miles down the road have been getting together once or twice a week for the past 6 years now. My problem is I can't seem to swallow his big loads. We measured one day, he blows close to 4.5 ml, I blow about 2ml. He can take every drop of mine, however I try and take his and almost throwup. I just cant seem to swallow it. Can anyone give me some pointers? The texture more than anything else is what gets me I think. That's a big mouthful of cum.
Help...

Thanks,
Cannibal4

elian
Jan 20, 2014, 7:43 PM
There are a few things in diet that can affect the taste of semen but the bottom line is you either like it or you don't..and it's not uncommon for people to really want it until just after orgasm when all of the sudden a huge load of this stuff is cooling off and coagulating and it just seems like a big, sticky mess.

What turns me on more are the movements, scents and sounds of someone who is obviously turned on and obviously feeling pleasure..I guess oral sex is okay in that regard but it just doesn't have the same appeal as when I was younger and had thoughts involving the entire locker room.

by~his~side
Jan 20, 2014, 8:25 PM
Hi Cannibal-
Two tips from me.
First one (this is especially helpful if I'm already feeling gaggy...say if I have a stuffy nose or a full stomach). I like getting a 'heads-up' from him just before he cums. Once I know he's very close I continue the BJ with my mouth and hand and at the same time I position the tip of his cock towards my cheek and as far back in my mouth as is comfortable. When he cums the load is far enough in the back of my mouth so all I need to do is swallow. It's goes down quick and doesn't coat my tongue with thick slick.
Second tip is to have a beverage nearby as a chaser. It's not necessarily going to help you *like* his load any better....but it's mentally a comfort knowing that in a quick second you'll have a cold Coke, orange juice or Sam Adams running down your throat instead of cum.
I'm not a fan of not finishing what I've started. Hubby has no problem when I occasionally need to use those tips. The more understanding he is with my limitations the happier I am to perform the service.

Good Luck!
~D~

bigtime2013
Jan 20, 2014, 9:10 PM
have him let u know when he is about to cum, then if you can, deep throat as far as possible, when he does cum it will be at back of ur throat and go straight down, keep the tongue down also helps

Meelah
Jan 21, 2014, 3:39 PM
The deep throat is a very good suggestion and probably the right one but something different works for me so just throwing in my two cents. When my boyfriend (who also 'releases' quite a lot) starts to come, I let him slide out of my mouth slightly so he shoots onto the middle of my tongue, then start swallowing right away, in small gulps rather than one big one. Downside is the taste but I find it easier than deep-throating.

I also take a drink of water immediately afterwards. I tell my bf it's because giving oral sex makes me very thirsty, bit of a white lie there.

cannibal4
Jan 21, 2014, 5:03 PM
Thanks for all the advice and suggestions. We are going to get together this Friday, so I guess I'll start at the top of this list and try each suggestion Till I find one that works. I know it would just blow his mind, if I were to swallow his load without just about barfing and spitting it back on him.

cannibal4
Feb 1, 2014, 1:06 PM
~D~, you must be a pro? I tried what you suggested and guess what? I was able to swallow and take every drop. I really didn't think I could because he blows such a big load but I did.

Thanks for the advice.

Cannibal4

Realist
Feb 1, 2014, 1:19 PM
Smokers, those who drink a lot of coffee, and/or eat strong foods, often have very offensive-tasting semen. Eating mild foods and sweet things like Pineapple, a day or two before meeting, really helps the taste. For me, I've found a smallish cock, that erupts about half way down the length of my tongue, or more toward my throat, is easier to swallow, than really fat/long one.

By-his-side's way is good, too.

I also like a chaser......... my choice is a shot of scotch.

thesaltyseaman
Feb 5, 2014, 6:44 PM
A glass of wheatgrass juice in a guys day will give a sweeter taste.
Realist, is correct about smokers & coffees. A load will taste bitter!:bigrin: