PDA

View Full Version : Meeting for Real

GirlyBoi4U
Jan 19, 2014, 4:26 PM
This site is fun, and is great to "hang around" on and talk to like minded people. However, I am looking to meet folks for real...and it seems everyone I find on here is MILES away. I was just wondering if anyone here knew of other (FREE) decent sites to join to increase the possibility of meeting someone for real. I've tried Adult Friend Finders, Adam4Adam, and even Crossdresser.com...but all of these sites only offer very limited functionality unless you pay for them. Any ideas...anyone? Anyone...?

bj4ubi
Jan 19, 2014, 4:35 PM
Lushstories. com is good and free great chat rooms

still_shy
Jan 19, 2014, 4:47 PM
I used okcupid for years to meet women. Actually dated several pretty awesome girls i met on that site. Im not sure how it is on there for guys though

bikurinpa
Jan 19, 2014, 8:15 PM
Lushstories. com is good and free great chat rooms
Joined it, very few people even in Pa! only about 40 for entire state of Pa!!!!!!!

GirlyBoi4U
Jan 19, 2014, 8:46 PM
Yeah, doesn't look too promising there either...LOL.
Sighhhh

biwoody
Jan 19, 2014, 11:43 PM
you could try squirt.org There seems to be lots of local guys on here!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 19, 2014, 11:59 PM
You can try Fet.com Go in, create a profile, and wander around the Thousands of sites that it has to offer. Look into some of the groups in your neck of the woods, and see what you discover..:}
Good Luck.
Cat

Hypersexual11
Jan 20, 2014, 8:25 AM
Gawd, I hate to be the first perv to say this but Craigslist can work pretty well. At least here, the casual encounters area and the men for men area are fairly different. Casual encounters is just that but many guys your age, looking for the same thing advertise in men for men. Read a few thousand posts and get an idea of what you need to write to be successful. Be ready to be a little frustrated but also be ready to get a lot of response. Just not all positive.

chicagom
Jan 20, 2014, 9:11 AM
If you are open and honest and find someone who is also, and if meeting is mutually wanted....you'll meet. It takes time to do it right, but i's worth it. It doesn't matter what site you visit. Most are just too pushy, and that is easy to spot.

RubenSara69
Jan 20, 2014, 9:51 AM
We just cancelled our membership with okcupid. We were on there for maybe 3-4 months and it was not good. We had interest in a few people but not many. :(

chicagom
Jan 20, 2014, 10:12 AM
I've actually met people from every site I've joined. Geography is the biggest drawback, but you can only deal with the people who join.

fredtyg
Jan 20, 2014, 10:45 AM
Silverdaddies.com (http://www.silverdaddies.com) seems to have a pretty good group of guys and you can do local searches. Free unless you want to send more than 2 e-mails through the site per day.

The Yahoo Bisexual Buddies group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BisexualBuddies/) has over 3500 members at last count. Great group of guys, nearly all of them looking for that special guy friend. Average age is in the 50s. Most are, or were, married with kids. There's a member database there but, unfortunately, only a relative handful of members have taken advantage of it. Nothing to lose by joining.

Hmmm...I just tried the bibuddies database and the search function doesn't seem to be working very well.

Drunk Uncle
Jan 20, 2014, 12:10 PM
I would try Squirt.org also. I've been on there for a couple of years and it's been okay, even given that I live in quite the rural area.

As chicagom points out, it really does take some time and some failed attempts - it kind of comes with the territory. It was really depressing for me when I moved to this area but now I've got a couple (M/M) who I visit on occasion and one very dirty old man who is trying to set up my first M/M/F with real live bisexuals (!) but in between all that there were many failed attempts, some pic collectors and a couple of men who I connected with but nothing happened after a couple of physical encounters.

Keep the faith and keep trying.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 25, 2014, 8:52 PM
Not necessarily, Foda. Its all a matter of taste, and desire. You'd be surprised ho many bi men dress in panties or more, and are still desired by other men. To each his/her own.
Cat

jackbirdjay
Jan 26, 2014, 9:58 AM
clubsissy.com

oompa
Oct 15, 2014, 9:29 PM
we are a couple looking for a female

pole_smoker
Oct 17, 2014, 12:03 PM
Don't take it personal.

Very few people who you meet online on sex sites, or even most internet sites in general want to ever meet in person.

LGBT, and hetero friends of mine who do date people who they first meet on the internet tell me how they talk to the person on the phone first since that gives them a better idea if the person is actually serious about meeting, or not.

Then they meet them in a local public place.

12voltyV2.0
Oct 18, 2014, 9:04 AM
Squirt.org is a pretty good site--but to be honest--you really do need to be a member of the site for it to make best use of it--but it is reasonable to join---basically around ten bucks a month and they are good about not hassling you to do upgrades from that and what not--no ads come your way like other "sex sites" do.

Some other sites to consider--both with their paid and basic, free levels----with both I am a free member and being such, you get most features-----the sites are men4sexnow.com and dick.net.

They both have chat features, IMs and forum boards in one fashion or another---all three sites are more designed to be "pick up" sites over a place with any sense of real community as this one has been over the years.

Just like with any time you deal with people---you can meet good guys and you can meet some whack jobs---so "buyer beware" on that score.

As to the number of guys who are members of them all from your area, there is no way to know that until you join and you may have many guys from your area or hardly any.

Good luck.

olmizzou42
Oct 18, 2014, 12:47 PM
Gawd, I hate to be the first perv to say this but Craigslist can work pretty well. At least here, the casual encounters area and the men for men area are fairly different. Casual encounters is just that but many guys your age, looking for the same thing advertise in men for men. Read a few thousand posts and get an idea of what you need to write to be successful. Be ready to be a little frustrated but also be ready to get a lot of response. Just not all positive.
Gotta agree, Hyper. I've had more luck on Craigslist than anywhere else.

cuttin2dachase
Oct 18, 2014, 5:23 PM
Same here. I have used Craigslist with much success. It has gotten a bad rep because of few highly publicized crimes committed by psychos or sociopaths who used it to prey on others. If new users have common sense and are patient, anyone can have success once they get experience in reading between the lines and weeding out the fakes, flakes, weirdos and pervs.

It is a big step to decide to go and actually meet in person, especially a same sex person you only know from chatting online. As others have said, arrange for first meetings in public places for drinks, coffee, lunch etc. and then go from there. If you are patient and selective it is a calculated risk, but the rewards are worth it when the desire and chemistry is mutual. If it isn't, shake hands and part friends. The more you get used to putting yourself out there, the easier and more exciting it gets !

BiPantylover
Oct 18, 2014, 6:33 PM
I recommend Squirtand silverdaddies. Silverdaddies has a great chat function andI have hooked up many times there. Squirt hasa lot of guys over all geographical regions