PDA

View Full Version : I found my way back....

Mrs.F
Jan 18, 2014, 5:38 PM
Hello!
Been awhile since I've been on here. How many of my "old" friends are still here?

Mrs. F

Annika L
Jan 18, 2014, 6:57 PM
Holy shit! First still_shy and now you too, Mrs. F? Huzzah and welcome back!

*snerk* Now I get to learn how many people from my early days on the site remember *me*!!

CurEUs_Male
Jan 18, 2014, 7:01 PM
Not sure I qualify as an old friend, but welcome back. Always good to have another friendly supporter in the mix.

Al

12voltyV2.0
Jan 18, 2014, 8:51 PM
Welcome back--this is 12volty--I had to get a new name--but same old face!! LOL Glad to see you back!

void()
Jan 18, 2014, 9:08 PM

*snerk* Now I get to learn how many people from my early days on the site remember *me*!!

You're that Norma Jean, gal, correct? *smirking*

Realist
Jan 18, 2014, 10:46 PM
Hey, Ms F...been a long time! Nice to see you back!

still_shy
Jan 18, 2014, 10:50 PM
Welcome back, Mrs. F!!!!!! I came back this week after a couple of years too! It's nice to see all these familiar faces!

grayhound
Jan 18, 2014, 11:40 PM
Welcome Back young lady. I hope you stay around a while :bigrin: :bigrin:

Mrs.F
Jan 19, 2014, 11:09 AM
Hey 12volty...hope I can remember your new name.

Mrs.F
Jan 19, 2014, 11:12 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome back's. It has been awhile.....Glad to be back!!
Glad to see this place is still here and just as friendly.

Annika L
Jan 19, 2014, 11:16 AM
You're that Norma Jean, gal, correct? *smirking*

LOL, that's right, void...you guessed it...the L stands for Monroe! :tongue: And here I thought it was an impenetrable disguise. *sigh*

void()
Jan 19, 2014, 12:38 PM
LOL, that's right, void...you guessed it...the L stands for Monroe! :tongue: And here I thought it was an impenetrable disguise. *sigh*

Muhahaha! The master brain strikes again! I just knew it. *chuckles* Next up I'll make all U.S. Debt and the Federal Reserve vanish!
*goes ugh* Don't I wish.

jo69guy
Jan 19, 2014, 1:27 PM
Hi There. I have been away too. Whole site looks different!

Mrs.F
Jan 19, 2014, 4:50 PM
Welcome back Jo69guy....oh how I have missed you!!!

12voltyV2.0
Jan 20, 2014, 1:07 PM
Hi There. I have been away too. Whole site looks different!

They updated it at least a year or so ago now--kinda forget exactly when.

jamieknyc
Jan 20, 2014, 1:37 PM
Welcome back. Good to see you.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 21, 2014, 12:42 AM
Mrs F! Welcome Home Darlin. Hope you remember me...:}
Cat:wiggle2::grouphug:

cuttin2dachase
Jan 21, 2014, 7:42 PM
Welcome back all ! & thanks Volty for exposing yourself...er, umm....I mean revealing your new handle ! LOL

donttellnehismy
Jan 21, 2014, 8:19 PM
Welcome back

onewhocares
Jan 21, 2014, 11:03 PM
WELCOME BACK.....Mrs. F. You have been missed. Some of us "oldies" are still here and like fine wine getting better with each passing day. Glad you have returned. Hope Flounder is well and I see your fan club has followed you.

Belle in Boston

RockGardener
Jan 21, 2014, 11:37 PM
Welcome back! MarieDelta and I are still here!

Mrs.F
Jan 23, 2014, 1:33 PM
So great to see all my "Old friends" are still here and yes, I still remember all of you!!! Flounder and I are both good....:) Again, thank you for the welcome back's.

_Joe_
Jan 23, 2014, 2:17 PM
I shall piggy back on you to say hi to anyone that may remember me.

Realist
Jan 24, 2014, 11:54 AM
Hey Joe...good to "see" you! Some of the funniest/most interesting posts I've seen were authored by you!

How are you doing?

_Joe_
Jan 24, 2014, 3:17 PM
I'm doing great, thanks. I keep popping my head in here every now and then, however it's feel changed for me some time ago and I feel like a third nipple most of the time.

onewhocares
Jan 25, 2014, 1:47 AM
Hey Joe...good to "see" you! Some of the funniest/most interesting posts I've seen were authored by you!

How are you doing?

I have to say DITTO to the above. Welcome Back Joe.

Belle in Boston

**Peg**
Jan 25, 2014, 12:51 PM
:rolleyes:
I shall piggy back on you to say hi to anyone that may remember me.

REMEMBER you? how could we forget you? ---- on your treadmill for hours every night, typing like the wind, so damned fast even *I* couldn't keep up with you (and I type 120 wpm). How did you do that anyway?

Sheesh JOEeeeeee good to seeya again, hope you will grace us with your nuttiness again in chat soon ! :)

darkeyes
Jan 26, 2014, 7:34 AM
You're such an attention whore, and it's sad and pathetic how you consider these random strangers from the internet to be "friends". If you were REALLY actually friends with these people you would stay in contact with them off the site, and have regular face to face in person contact with them and talk on the phone pretty much daily or weekly. :rolleyes:Best I can tell, babes, ur the biggest attention seeker on site in woteva guise..... dont callya whore cos kno a few who work for a living an' peeps consider such an' dont think u r sufficiently nice or deserving of the name...

jo69guy
Jan 26, 2014, 8:48 AM
Foda, I don't know who the hell you are, but you are quite ignorant.

curious married m
Jan 26, 2014, 3:50 PM

LOL Annika, How could I not remember the 1st time you came to the site, and ripped off my balls cause I shortened your name to Anni. Thank Gawwwd , I never have done that again .

CMM:yikes2: :tong:

Annika L
Jan 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
LOL Annika, How could I not remember the 1st time you came to the site, and ripped off my balls cause I shortened your name to Anni. Thank Gawwwd , I never have done that again .

CMM:yikes2: :tong:

Oh please, cmm, curb your drama...you'll give people the wrong impression about me! You know very well I don't rip a man's balls off just for that! Yes, I'll correct you...but I strictly reserve ball-ripping for much more serious assholery. *hugs*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2014, 9:41 PM
Wait wait! There's ball ripping and I missed it!???? :( Dayum....
Sad Cat (Snicker)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2014, 9:47 PM
LMAO How could anyone forget Joe and the Alligator?? And we teased him and told him if'n he put wheels on that treadmill that he could peddle his cute little ass around to visit all of us..:}
Welcome back Sweetie. (Hands him a sugar free cookie) :}
Cat