PDA

View Full Version : Hello Old Friends

still_shy
Jan 15, 2014, 1:18 PM
It has been an exceptionally long time since I was last on this site. Since then, there seem to be quite a few changes. I love the way things are structured now. I'm very very glad to be able to check back in and hoping that a few of the friends I made are still around. I've missed this place!!!!

Fzmr9t
Jan 15, 2014, 1:45 PM
WOW! That's a gorgeous profile picture!

grayhound
Jan 15, 2014, 1:45 PM
welcome back my friend missed you a lot

still_shy
Jan 15, 2014, 2:18 PM
Thanks FZ!!!

Grayhound...Thanks!!! It will be nice to catch up with some of the people who used to be such a big part of my life. There are/were so many people around who helped me through so many tough times....this place was a godsend to me for years. I made the right decision to come back, in fact I can't even remember why I stopped coming around in the first place honestly. I think I just sort of drifted away.

chicagom
Jan 15, 2014, 6:50 PM
It's always nice to see an old friend. It shows what this site can be for those who need it.

**Peg**
Jan 15, 2014, 7:02 PM
welcome back, shy one :)

RockGardener
Jan 15, 2014, 7:17 PM
Welcome back!! I was just thinking about you yesterday!

Realist
Jan 15, 2014, 7:36 PM
Welcome back shy-lady! Nice to see you back again.

tenni
Jan 15, 2014, 8:01 PM
Hello stil shy Wonderful to see your gentle caring self on the site again!

csrakate
Jan 15, 2014, 8:54 PM
Good to see you back, Still Shy!

still_shy
Jan 15, 2014, 8:55 PM
Thanks you guys...all of you!!! I was actually afraid no one would remember me! I hoped otherwise but i felt a bit presumptuous writing a welcome back to myself :) Always before if i was gone awhile, it was months not years. I'm so so glad to see familiar "faces"

Lots of love!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 15, 2014, 9:26 PM
Hello Gorgeous. See if I talk bout you b'hind Your back again...lol
Muahs, and Welcome Home. We're at the campsite if ya need us..:}
Yer Cat

Annika L
Jan 15, 2014, 10:02 PM
Welcome back, Still Shy! Just dropping in or planning to stick around a while? *smile*

still_shy
Jan 16, 2014, 4:54 PM
Absolutely!! I always seem to come back to this place...I think you guys are stuck with me :)

void()
Jan 16, 2014, 5:38 PM
*orders a case of Shy repellant a.k.a Rum*

12voltyV2.0
Jan 16, 2014, 6:09 PM
I wanted to say welcome back too--this is 12voltman59 if you remember me---I had to change my name on here not long ago. It's always great to see someone who used to be on here come back--glad you have returned.

void()
Jan 17, 2014, 12:52 AM
*orders a case of Shy repellant a.k.a Rum*

* points up at quote * Sorry, I was joking if it was misunderstood. Not about the rum but about
it being shy repellant. Glad you have returned.

chook
Jan 17, 2014, 2:16 AM
Welcome back Still Shy....I know I didn't get the chance to chat with you as much as I would have liked, but welcome back, its good to see some of the oldies finding their way back here

cheers Chook

still_shy
Jan 17, 2014, 8:15 AM
* points up at quote * Sorry, I was joking if it was misunderstood. Not about the rum but about
it being shy repellant. Glad you have returned.

Void my dear, tequila is the appropriate repellant. Rum, on the other hand, has been responsible for quite a few fantastic memories. If you have a case of rum, you'll be hard pressed to be rid of me ;)

void()
Jan 17, 2014, 9:06 AM
Void my dear, tequila is the appropriate repellant. Rum, on the other hand, has been responsible for quite a few fantastic memories. If you have a case of rum, you'll be hard pressed to be rid of me ;)

I'll have to save my nickles then, or go do something off to the side of the road, fetch a case. :)

curious married m
Jan 17, 2014, 10:23 PM
Welcome back Still Shy....I know I didn't get the chance to chat with you as much as I would have liked, but welcome back, its good to see some of the oldies finding their way back here

cheers Chook

Awwwwwww Chook does that mean even me making a rare appearance. HEHE

Floridaguy4u
Jan 18, 2014, 9:16 AM
If all you want to do is talk this is the place lots of bullshitting goes on her by the same old people that do not have a life except for here!!!! As for trying to really meet someone
this is not the place. This place is filled with want to be or maybes, or thought about it, all bullshit and no action. Where are the real bi people?

elian
Jan 18, 2014, 9:24 AM
A lot of people sign up here thinking this is a dating or hook up site and it's not. I have met a handful of people on here on person, and for the most part they were nice people although none of them lived right next door to me - most were at least two hours away. Thiss site seems to be about discussing bisexual issues and building a bisexual community (and trolling) more than dating..

If all you want to do is talk this is the place lots of bullshitting goes on her by the same old people that do not have a life except for here!!!! As for trying to really meet someone
this is not the place. This place is filled with want to be or maybes, or thought about it, all bullshit and no action. Where are the real bi people?

still_shy
Jan 18, 2014, 9:55 AM
Agreed, Elian. I think the vast majority of people come here thinking it's only a dating site. For me in the time that I've been here, the dating is secondary. It's the conversations with great people, the memory of debates past, and the fun we used to have in the chat rooms that keep me coming back. I've always used other sites for dating, ones where that is the primary focus. You might have an easier time looking for action somewhere else, Floridaguy.

void()
Jan 18, 2014, 10:11 AM
A lot of people sign up here thinking this is a dating or hook up site and it's not. I have met a handful of people on here on person, and for the most part they were nice people although none of them lived right next door to me - most were at least two hours away. Thiss site seems to be about discussing bisexual issues and building a bisexual community (and trolling) more than dating..

Know you were responding to Floridaguy4u. Have to agree with you this is
not really a hook up site. Took you two years to express interest. :) Or
maybe it took me that long to realize your interest. *chuckles*

The "real" bisexuals are here. We just get discouraged, frustrated
in reading crap from folks whom assume we need them to define us to
ourselves. Sorry, don't recall asking for definitions from others. While
you're at it may as well stick your own genitals in a blender and report
back how it goes. *blank stare*

I kid/joke, really I do. I have no interest in knowing how such would
go. That is the same interest I have in being defined by others. Am sure
if the shoe was on the other foot you would understand lack of interest
in others defining, other folks.

I could say that in my defining of others, those whom need to define
others are obviously weak, immature, useless wastes of a good romp. To
put it more bluntly and clearly.

DEATH TO ALL FANATICS!

And that further expresses the stupidity I see in trying to define other
people to themselves. If you have difficulty comprehending that, please
have a friend, lover, family member explain it.

1bimmwis
Feb 14, 2014, 10:21 AM
Welcum back, still shy. :)

gunslinger13
Feb 14, 2014, 11:15 AM
Hello welcome back

BIGUY123456
Feb 14, 2014, 11:58 AM
yeah you are so beautiful to look at the profile picture is amazing welcome back

robin39
Feb 15, 2014, 8:12 AM
Good to see you Shy. You was first friend here, been awhile.

donttellnehismy
Feb 15, 2014, 8:26 AM
Welcome back

dafydd
Feb 15, 2014, 9:27 AM
Hullo again

Georgie_Girl
Feb 16, 2014, 9:50 PM
*Waves* I remember you! :)

masterdaty
Feb 17, 2014, 3:32 PM
Style_shy, I hope you would like to make new friends as well! Nice to see you on the site and someone was right, you are gorgeous! :-)

Eddie altamonte
Feb 18, 2014, 6:00 AM
Hi Still-Shy! I also have been away and back ...nice to see old friends, Welcum back