PDA

View Full Version : CFNM or CMNF

sunshinmeet
Jan 13, 2014, 4:18 PM
Has anybody been part of a Clothed Female Nude Male or Clothed Male Nude Female scenario? There's a certain eroticism about the whole thing that I can't figure out. I'm sure for some people, it's about domination, at least that's how most films play them out. For me, it's something else, but not sure what. It's a different kind of sensuality to it, so I'd like to try it out.

Lovekisser
Jan 14, 2014, 12:04 PM
Yes, I have ! Once during a massage, not by prof. But a friend, she was fully cloathed - me naked. Once she watched as I took a bath and got out afterwards. She sat and watched - at first she was very nervous but got over that quickly and when I took a shower in a very large shower area! she helped me to dry off too. ! I never had sex with her and we were not a couple either.

Fzmr9t
Jan 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
Yes. I was outside, she was inside. She was naked, I wasn't. Oh,yeah and there was this window between us.

just kidding :-)

sunshinmeet
Jan 16, 2014, 11:10 PM
Something about there not being any sex somehow makes this even sexier!

jimisbi
Jan 17, 2014, 11:58 PM
It's long been a fantasy of mine to be controlled by a woman who keeps me naked all the time while she is always fully clothed. Whenever anyone visits, male or female, singly or in groups, she makes me walk around in front of them. Naturally, everyone is clothed and I am the only one that is naked.