PDA

View Full Version : interracial sex

welder153
Jan 6, 2014, 11:42 AM
How many people are into interracial sex? Im a white guy , but I love the feel , tast and excitement of being with a black mam .

cornholejoe
Jan 6, 2014, 1:00 PM
i have a few times with men and women

onesucker4u
Jan 6, 2014, 1:13 PM
I have been with 2 black men. One was in his early 20's and very feminine and gay. We 69'd a while and he fucked me while giving me a reach-around.I came on his bed and he was just loving it. The other guy was very masuline, muscular and hairy, but I did manage to suck him to completion, even tho I couldnt get hard for him- I guess I only like fem's when it comes to black men.

fredtyg
Jan 6, 2014, 1:20 PM
White guy that loves non- white men or women. Only been with one black guy and one half black girl.

biscorpio46
Jan 6, 2014, 1:58 PM
I am into interracial sex. I have had lots of fun with african american couples and singles. I have been with a couple MF and two singles. I have had a lot of fun and the theory about african american males is true all three men I have been with were hung. The woman I was with was very sweet tasting though it could have been that I was cleaning her up after her man filled her. I am looking to find two african american guys to hook up with for a all male threesome

welder153
Jan 6, 2014, 2:08 PM
The 1st man to take me was black and hung , maybe 8" , he was 20 or so years older than me . I was at a Theater, he seemed to enjoy it . After a bit , he came back and asked if I'd do his friend , a young 20ish , that was even bigger. That kinda spoilt me . Lol

Fzmr9t
Jan 6, 2014, 3:20 PM
I'm currently in an interracial relationship now, so I have no problem with it.

chepe1944
Jan 6, 2014, 3:25 PM
I'm a 70 year old man I started having man to man sex when I turned 65. My first sexual experience was with a 45 year olf married black man and it was absolutely fantastic. He was really hung and had an 8 inch cock that I sucked to completion, I could't deep throat him but I sure tried. He also fucked me and I took ever inch of his wonderful cock up my man hole and he shot his load deep inside of me.
It was a wonderful experience and since then I have had sex with many of his black and hispanic friends and it has been the best sex I have ever had. I have swallowed all of their delicious loads.

mikeyd270
Jan 6, 2014, 3:55 PM
Been with one black lady many years ago. She was hot. Now I am ready for some black dick.

Newly_Bi
Jan 6, 2014, 4:46 PM
Well my wife and I are in an interracial marriage, and every girl/guy I've slept with was interracial (I was born in Iran, everyone I've been with has been white). But I REALLY want to fuck some black guys, I think it would be so fun.

biforareason
Jan 6, 2014, 8:18 PM
I have this regular black chick from work that I fuck all the time when we travel, her tight little body and even tighter pussy would make a dead man hard.

zigzig
Jan 7, 2014, 4:48 AM
I'm in an interracial marriage(I'm white and husband colored(mixed race)), so have no problem with it. We're looking for a girl to share, and she can be asian, black or white.

jem_is_bi
Jan 7, 2014, 9:18 PM
Interracial Sex works for me. Not sure what is different from same racial sex, except dick color.

Leo james
Jan 11, 2014, 4:33 AM
I dated several black chics when I was in college- Their pussys were so sweet & juicy. have not had that pleasure in 35 yrs. I have enjoyed several wonderful black males thru out the last 35 yrs. I have a 23yo black buddy now that is HEAVEN. before me he had never been with a man- just black pussys. teachin him- ummmmmm

rockhard123
Jan 11, 2014, 5:06 AM
the very first cock I did was a thick black man
wow he was hung an thick

scapegoat1987
Jan 11, 2014, 5:39 AM
I see beauty across the spectrum.

Realist
Jan 11, 2014, 9:00 AM
I can't say that I have a particular attraction for a person's race, rather the person themselves. One of the nicest, most intelligent and sensuous women I've ever dated was a black girl in college. We became friends, then lovers, because of mutual interests and personality attractions. I can't say it was her race that drew me to her, but it didn't hurt, either. Had a fantastic Korean GF for a while. Never had a black male lover, but have been with Japanese and Portuguese males.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 11, 2014, 7:47 PM
I would date any person if the connection is there, tho I would struggle to think in terms of the person as a race, I can only do that if I am dealing with a person in a impartial way

tommyswing
Jan 12, 2014, 2:28 PM
I've dated many black women, love the curves. I used to have a black guy fuck me, long and thick and knew how to use it. That said I enjoy all races, just have a preference for black.

DOZERLA
Jan 12, 2014, 7:50 PM
I've only messed around with two black guys, but both of them were hung huge - one was bi/closeted big bodybuilder - amazing body, nice guy, real masculine, thick 8.5 fat cut cock and bull balls - we did everything but anal, since he wanted to fuck me, but I was scared to try & take something that big up my ass - he sucked my cock and ate my ass though, made out/kissed too - we went out to eat a few times at some sports bar and I could see the looks of people trying to figure it out if we were "together" or not just buds - the other one was a young mid 20s also closeted model type, - tall and hung and really dark skin - sorta look like a hotter version of that guy from the Janet Jackson video in the desert - anyway, he still lived at home with his parents and I'll never forgot the thrilling tension of eating his big bubble butt and sucking his huge fat 9.5x7 cock - I mean it was gigantic, couldn't go down on all of it - right in the middle of our hot & heavy session his Mom came home - we heard the car door, then the key in the door - we scrambled and I made a quick run for it, just barely fleeing the scene w/o them noticing. I'm not saying every black dude is well hung, but the two I've messed around with both had big dicks - but then again both were tall guys - the bodybuilder was 6'2 and the model/student had to be 6'5 - so size matters - i think the fact that both of them were ultra-masculine guys you couldn't automatically guess were "bi/gay" proves that I think lots of gays - black or white or in between - are in other guys, just not out about it. I thnk Kinsey's 10% number is waaaay too low for actual demographics.