PDA

View Full Version : Would you

joavi
Jan 3, 2014, 2:46 PM
have oral sex, or kiss a guy if you knew he was hiv+?

Bicuriousman
Jan 5, 2014, 5:08 PM
No, I wouldn't. I don't play Russian roulette though either.

tenni
Jan 5, 2014, 6:13 PM
I would not seek out a guy or woman with HIV to kiss or have oral sex with intentionally. I would have to know him /her quite well and be strongly attracted to him/her even before contemplating doing either. I would not assume because I knew someone who had done both sex acts with a person with HIV that it would be safe for me. I'd do a lot of research on the up to date research results as their is a risk. Although you could kiss a person with HIV without knowing, to kiss them while knowing would feel different. I don't think that you should live your life fearing STD but you should not be reckless either..whatever that means to you.

jem_is_bi
Jan 5, 2014, 7:52 PM
What's with the pozphobia and AIDSphobia? Have you been living under a rock since the 80s? You don't get HIV or AIDS from kissing even French kissing or making out with someone that's HIV+ or even with someone who has full blown AIDS. For the oral sex question it is quite possible to have oral sex with a woman or man that's HIV+ and not get infected. Having safer sex with someone who is HIV+ is not "playing Russian roulette" or "living recklessly". If you're sexually active with women and men and have been within the past 30 years you probably already have had sex with someone who is HIV+ but they didn't tell you because they didn't know, or you didn't ask and just assumed they're HIV- and wanted to get laid. While, I find it unacceptable to be celibate to eliminate infection by all diseases, I will not deliberately increase my risk of disease. That is just reckless behavior.

tenni
Jan 5, 2014, 8:11 PM
What's with the pozphobia and AIDSphobia? Have you been living under a rock since the 80s? You don't get HIV or AIDS from kissing even French kissing or making out with someone that's HIV+ or even with someone who has full blown AIDS. For the oral sex question it is quite possible to have oral sex with a woman or man that's HIV+ and not get infected. Having safer sex with someone who is HIV+ is not "playing Russian roulette" or "living recklessly". If you're sexually active with women and men and have been within the past 30 years you probably already have had sex with someone who is HIV+ but they didn't tell you because they didn't know, or you didn't ask and just assumed they're HIV- and wanted to get laid.

yawn..oh BiDave…I mean Drugstore Cowboy..I mean NCcowboy I mean Jorge.lol Live your phobic life as you wish..let others live their own.

joavi
Jan 6, 2014, 7:39 AM
This is becomming an intresting toppic