PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR Friends!!! much love.. and SHRUBBERY!!! (^_^)

vittoria
Dec 31, 2013, 6:52 PM
Every New Year began an hour after every other Time Zone today... Wherever you may reside... may you and your significant other(s) either male or female (or both for that matter!! ) have a peaceful, tranquil and serene New Year.. filled with joy and love.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 31, 2013, 7:31 PM
Happy New Year, Vitt :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 31, 2013, 8:25 PM
Happy New Year to you and yours too, Vitt! Hugs to you and Duck too, DD. :}
Muahs!
Ya'll's Cat.

grayhound
Dec 31, 2013, 11:02 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you also Vit. May your New Year bring you happyness

12voltyV2.0
Jan 1, 2014, 8:35 PM
Glad to hear from you again in here Vi!!!! We sure miss you--at least I do (this is 12voltman59--had to get a new profile on here)

I hope that all is well with you and I wish you and yours a good new year--I for one--am glad to have 2013 behind me--it was a rough year---started out with dealing with my dad having a bad stroke--going through all the hospital and rehab stuff, then he came home--I moved to help my mom to take care of him and he did wind up dying, which was a big hit---so----glad to have the outgoing year behind the stern-----2013 was "the forgotten year"

Take care and hope to see you on here some more, my dear.

**Peg**
Jan 2, 2014, 2:36 PM
Happy New Year to everyone too

... didn't realize you'd had to change your nic, volty, but good to see you here again.

onewhocares
Jan 2, 2014, 7:52 PM
Happy New Year old friend. Welcome Back.

Belle in Boston

Annika L
Jan 2, 2014, 9:08 PM
Dear, dear Vitt...Here's wishing you a nice one, not too expensive...and possibly with particularly nice laurels!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 3, 2014, 3:37 PM
Get down with yer bad self, Girlfriend..lol
Silly Cat