PDA

View Full Version : Asslicking

Rick312
Dec 31, 2013, 1:28 PM
I enjoy licking a woman's asshole but have never tried it with a man. I am curious about other's experiences with licking another guy's ass or being licked. Is this a real turn-on? Is it a good prelude to giving or receiving anal?

ErosUrge
Dec 31, 2013, 1:59 PM
I have to say that yes I have licked both and enjoyed doing it. And as for being licked, it is an amazing prelude before receiving anal penetration as it gets me so turned on and so relaxed that I then want it very much. So obviously when you are stimulated in that area, it is much easier to receive anal. Any time anyone has ever licked me there prior to penetrating me, it has always made it smooth sailing...everything opened right up for me every time with no discomfort and all pleasure. It's amazing how that works....

The first time I was ever licked there was over 20 years ago by a most beautiful girlfriend. We were living together and had both gotten home from work late afternoon. We enjoyed having sex when we'd first get home at times. On this one particular afternoon, we showered and while showering, she washed my anal area thoroughly over and over again...I didn't know why but I was turned on by the fact she was doing it as we'd kiss and she would also move downward and perform oral on me as she reached around with the bar of soap spreading my cheeks and soaping me and rinsing me over and over again as she sucked. When we stepped out of the shower, we went to the living room and she told me she wanted me to relax as she wanted to just give me pleasure and didn't want any reciprocation. I reclined and was excited about getting a great blow job because she was always very good at it. She began sucking me and doing it so wonderfully as she always did and also sucking my balls too which was always part of receiving oral from her and she was very aware how much I enjoyed it as she'd brought me to orgasm many times sucking my balls while jacking my cock. Then her tongue moved down below my balls and stopped short of my hole....I couldn't believe how good that felt. And then from there, she moved down to my hole which made me gasp...she moved her tongue up and down and stayed licking there for about a minute. Knowing how much I was getting turned on, she asked if I liked it....I replied with a moan...and she continued as she used her hand to masturbate me. As I reached my orgasm, she inserted a finger and came up to receive my ejaculation into her mouth. After it was over, I couldn't believe what had taken place. I didn't get licked there again until 10 years later and the next time with a man....

I was totally against doing it for others myself at one time as I thought it disgusting...but realizing from my own experiences how pleasurable it is, I don't mind giving now. My girlfriend is still a little nervous about me doing it. She has yet to do that with me and I will never pressure her knowing that for some it is a big step; it was for me. Cleanliness is an absolute must which requires a little extra effort when cleaning there and it's worth it. If one is going to have someone lick you there, you owe it to them to clean yourself thoroughly.

TerrorTwilight
Jan 3, 2014, 2:40 PM
I love licking a woman's ass, it's a huge turn on for me. I especially like it if it has a musky smell, NOT the smell of someone who doesn't wash properly, but let's say she took a shower in the morning, went to work all day and to the gym after work… that is the smell that drives me wild. I don't have any interest in doing it for a man. Also don't have any interest in having it done to me.

Bisexual Explorer
Jan 3, 2014, 3:17 PM
Being very oral, I've pleasured male and female partners by licking their assholes. And, I enjoy having my asshole licked. It's never led to anal sex. Cleanliness is an absolute requirement.
Bisexual Explorer

mikeyd270
Jan 3, 2014, 9:40 PM
I love having my ass licked. If you are looking to fuck my butt that is a good way to get me to spread my legs.

notsostr8
Jan 3, 2014, 10:45 PM
I don't think there is a part of the male or female anatomy that I wouldn't lick, kiss, or touch if cleaned properly. Getting rimmed is an absolute turn-on! And, yeah,.. if you want to put your cock into someone's ass, it's nice to pay a little lip service to it as well. Just my 2 cents!

BiCuriousVAN
Jan 6, 2014, 8:02 PM
I have never rimmed, but I have been rimmed and thoroughly enjoyed it and totally relaxed me. The thought of rimming was a total turn-off, but lately have been giving it a lot of thought, so I think I will try it one day with the right guy, as long he is clean and safe.

streetwaves
Mar 14, 2014, 10:35 PM
I love rimming and being rimmed. It's a huge turn on both ways. Have rimmed both men and women and enjoy both.

JackTexas94
Mar 15, 2014, 8:58 AM
I've never licked a woman's ass (I always stayed north of there, lol) but I did lick my male buddy's on occasion back in high school. It was usually a part of foreplay before giving him head. I can pretty much take it or leave it though.

BiMichael47
Mar 15, 2014, 9:05 AM
I love giving and receiving a good, deep, ass licking and tonguing. Especially if it's nicely shaven and very clean. I love to go deep.

cbb83
Mar 17, 2014, 9:56 AM
An ass is an ass. The only difference is that instead of a pussy covering half your face it'll be a ball sack. Other than that? Same deal, really.

newlynymphos
Mar 17, 2014, 10:20 AM
Eh, when it comes to ass licking, I prefer the smoothness and wetness of a pussy :) To go from the pussy to the ass is just a hot, natural progression! I do love getting my ass licked though!