PDA

View Full Version : How did it first come about?

joavi
Dec 29, 2013, 3:17 AM
Swallowing.
Did you suck someone and he came in your throat and you swallowed it - not meaning to?
Did you want to taste it and go for it?
Did the man you sucked convinced you to swallow?
And how did you like the taste?
PS to the big swallowers- do you swallow your own.

My first time was a man I was sucking ever, and I shut my eyes and saw all sucking-movies in front of me and did my very best to suck deep&well.
Before I knew it (I did not know it back then), I felt a shot into my throat, and I started choacking, and before I knew it I swallowed it.
I really must say I always HATED the taste, and the other times I did swallow, it was ONLY so the other guy could enjoy me, or he would force me to.

joavi
Dec 29, 2013, 3:35 AM
How did you like the taste

joavi
Dec 29, 2013, 3:38 AM
Loved it! I couldn't and still can't get enough cum in my mouth!!!

You should pay men for it then you can get 50loads an hour.

Asspussy302
Dec 29, 2013, 3:58 AM
I do swallow my own cum all the time. I love the taste.

joavi
Dec 29, 2013, 4:41 AM
I do swallow my own cum all the time. I love the taste.

I'm always so sad that I do want to swallow my own jizz but when I cum, my will always goes away.....

bijohnmpls
Dec 29, 2013, 5:39 AM
my first was my own and then I sucked my roommate and tasted his hot load..

joavi
Dec 29, 2013, 6:20 AM
my first was my own and then I sucked my roommate and tasted his hot load..

wich one did u like most

Leo james
Dec 29, 2013, 7:00 AM
my first was my uncle- I spent Fri & Sat nites with him when i was 12. My mom worked Hospital ER on Fri & Sat nits. I was 12 my uncle was 25. he caught me masterbating. He told me to continue & enjoy. he pulled out to join me. later he convinced me to kiss his cock and then....... i luved it ever since 54 now

jackbirdjay
Dec 29, 2013, 7:14 AM
The first cum I tasted was my own. I was 13 just shot in my hand looked at it heard stories about blow jobs and licked it off my hand. I liked the taste right away. At 14 thought about sucking tried to self suck couldn't get it in my mouth but was able to just lick the very tip. I started jerking in my mouth licking the tip as I shot in my mouth. Then at almost 15 my best buddy and I was watching each other jerking and I ended up sucking him and yes swallowed all his cum. Yes I loved the taste.

joavi
Dec 29, 2013, 7:40 AM
my first was my uncle- I spent Fri & Sat nites with him when i was 12. My mom worked Hospital ER on Fri & Sat nits. I was 12 my uncle was 25. he caught me masterbating. He told me to continue & enjoy. he pulled out to join me. later he convinced me to kiss his cock and then....... i luved it ever since 54 now

I'm talkijng about swallowing cum, buddy, not just sucking

The first cum I tasted was my own. I was 13 just shot in my hand looked at it heard stories about blow jobs and licked it off my hand. I liked the taste right away. At 14 thought about sucking tried to self suck couldn't get it in my mouth but was able to just lick the very tip. I started jerking in my mouth licking the tip as I shot in my mouth. Then at almost 15 my best buddy and I was watching each other jerking and I ended up sucking him and yes swallowed all his cum. Yes I loved the taste.

I wish I could swallow my own I'm always like brrrr it smells (very hard typical jizz-smell) and it always looks so.... I don't know I always tell myself O YEAH TODAY YOU WILL SWALLOW and I end up cuming and.... no again :( that's another reason why I WOULD want a man (lately) to cum in my throat and swallow it

sterculius
Dec 30, 2013, 5:14 PM
My first time swallowing cum was with my best friend Larry when we were teenagers, We had agreed to take turns sucking each others' cocks as long as we didn't cum in the mouth of the one sucking. That would have been too "gay". This worked out well in the beginning, but inevitably, one time as I was sucking him, his cock got even harder and bigger than it had been and he began to tremble, then suddenly he released what seemed to be a torrent of warm, acrid cum over my tongue and into my mouth! I was on my knees at the time and because my head was tilted back it was going down my throat so I had to swallow it all. He apologized, saying that what I was doing to his cock felt so good that he wanted to wait till the last second but waited too long and got carried away and when he began to cum, he couldn't stop. He said that he never came so much or so hard in his life and that he was amazed I was able to swallow it all!! He asked if I liked the taste of his cum. I wasn't expecting it and I was surprised that he had cum in my mouth, but what surprised me even more was that I liked it!! Not only did I like that he had come in my mouth and the way his cum tasted but what I especially liked was that he had done it WITHOUT warning me!! It made me feel so "used"!! And I realized that I LIKED the way that it felt to have been used. It made me feel like a slut! Like a "cocksucker". I pretended to be angry but inside I was delighted! Over the next few weeks we continued exchanging blowjobs and he would frequently get "carried away" and cum in my mouth until I admitted that I liked it and that I WANTED him to cum in my mouth. Soon after that he stopped blowing me and I agreed to become his personal cocksucker. I'm still a cocksucker and I do like eating my own cum also!

wrbi01
Dec 31, 2013, 2:22 AM
My first was back when I was 12... well at least my first taste of pre-cum. Loved it. Me and a friend of mine just decided to try sucking cock for the first time. Promised we would never tell on each other. I was first to suck his and when he pulled it out he was hung like a horse and fully hard. I went down on him and could feel him getting harder. I started tasting that pre-cum flavor in my mouth and he pulled out of my mouth. I noticed the clear liquid coming out of his cock. I thought he was actually trying to pee in my mouth. He explained what his mother had told him about cum. He is actually the first person to tell me about cum because before that day I had not had the talk with my parents about sex and did not know that men came. I remember that afternoon well. I also remember that it would be years before I would get that taste again. Almost 30 years later. After I came out to my wife and found she was ok with it I found a hook up and brought the guy over to my house. He got undressed and I looked at that cock thinking to myself "wow... it almost looks like Bill's" Then I went down on him and it was not long before all of the memories of that first time came back. It was incredible! I do enjoy my pre-cum ANYTIME I jack off now. Raises the excitement level, hell I feel it coming out right now as I type this, and love watching that clear bit of lube come out of the head of my penis knowing I will put it on my finger and lick it off. As for my own cum I have just lately had the nerve to start trying my own. If I get all the way through the moment then I, like others, tend to just wipe it off but if I am edging and really get at the base of my cock to a point where I start slowly start to cum Ill catch at least the first half of the load and quickly put it in my mouth and have a much more intense blow! As for taking a load from another guy the first load that actually went off in my mouth was about a month or two ago and he didnt tell me he was cuming even though I kinda knew.... and what I had of it I enjoyed. I want to be able to take a load but it will take me some time just as it took time to be able to take my own....now... got to go take care of some business ;)

BiCuriousVAN
Dec 31, 2013, 4:08 PM
Like many, the first time I tasted cum, it was my own. I was about 16, I curious to find out what it tasted like, so masturbated into my hand and liked the cum off my hand. I enjoyed the taste. So, the first time I sucked a man's cock, I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed. I swallowed way to quickly to allow me to fully taste him. Since then I have made a conscious effort to taste, savour and then swallow.

bi4asplay
Jan 1, 2014, 12:42 PM
My first time in fact the first time I ever even thought about it was for my late wife on her 23 birthday, over a 3 day weekend. She had restrained and blind folded me.Also a first.She had invited 3 other couples. Scared the hell out of me at first. Guess I liked it as I sucked all of them off several times in that 3 days. They all fucked me several times as well. Over the next 10 years we all played a few times a month. I eat my own cum almost every day. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atxbi
Jan 1, 2014, 1:17 PM
The first time I let another man cum in my mouth was a very long road for me to travel.
It started in my late 30s with my first wife. We were pretty freaky, but I never had the desire to get close to another cock . I did however enjoy, us picking up another guy and taking him home for a good straight threesome. After we had done several of these, she would tell me the thought of the two of us guys enjoying each other would be a turn on for her. Then during our next threesome she came out and asked the other guy to suck me off. I was ok with that, and the other guy said he had never done that but would if she helped him he would suck me. When they did that for awhile before we moved on to the fucking, He said " that wasnt bad at all".
I should state here that she didnt like to swallow cum from anyone. She would use a bj as a warmup to fucking or spit it out.
I guess this same sex bj stuck in my mind because during another threesome, I just out of the blue went for his cock and gave my first bj.
Then that was the norm during threesomes.
Eventually we split for various reasons, and I went on to have other girlfriends, some of which loved to swallow my loads.
So being in and out of a few relationships with women, and now being in my mid 40s, I began to get curious about giving a bj to completion.I then met my current wife who I told this desire of mine.
She was cool with this and we went on to even sharing a few cocks orally. But I still hadent gotten one off with my mouth. So sitting around one night I decided that I wanted to get this over with, so I got in the car and went to the closet Adult bookstore. I went in and after I got finally found a nice cock I finally satisfied my curiousity. It was everything I hoped for, and as I walked out of that place I said to myself " I guess I really am a cum slut."
I've been a happy cumloving cocksucker ever since.

IndyBiFun
Jan 1, 2014, 3:46 PM
After being with a guy two or three times I was very curious as to what he tasted like so I just went for it. Deep throated him and took some in and enjoyed. And then I went back for more!

mikeyd270
Jan 2, 2014, 12:55 AM
At first I just swished it around in my mouth and spit but the more I sucked cocks the more I wanted to taste and feel it slide down my throat. I finally went for it and have been a swallower ever since. I love the taste of a hot thick creamy load.

TerrorTwilight
Jan 3, 2014, 2:29 PM
My first time swallowing was the first time I ever gave head. I was either 15 or 16 and I met a guy from the AOL chat rooms. It was during the summer and he came over in the morning while my mom was at work. He told me he was about to cum and he held my head while he came. I remember it was very salty tasting, but I swallowed and enjoyed it.

joavi
Jan 3, 2014, 2:45 PM
I still wish I remember the first time I swallowed.
And I do remember some peoples faces and how I enjoyed them (or not).
But my first time I can only say more or less.

I do know I hated and still do, the taste,
but in the last few weeks I crave it so badly.
And the only reason is to have the other man enjoy my deep throat.

Wanabee
Jan 3, 2014, 9:19 PM
Main reason I swallowed it is because he shot it into my throat which leave no choice and i was horney and haven't cum myself. If i have already cum and that happened i will try to spit it out as much as i can. As far as the taste... Some people tasted ok and some don't. I'm not a big fan of swallowing cum and only done it a few times out of the many bj i did. Mainly because i cum 1st .

joavi
Jan 4, 2014, 2:36 AM
Main reason I swallowed it is because he shot it into my throat which leave no choice and i was horney and haven't cum myself. If i have already cum and that happened i will try to spit it out as much as i can. As far as the taste... Some people tasted ok and some don't. I'm not a big fan of swallowing cum and only done it a few times out of the many bj i did. Mainly because i cum 1st .

That's the reason why people like myself who really wanna swllow their own loads, don't do it, coz' the second they cum, their appetite and horney-level goes down by 99procent