PDA

View Full Version : Taking pleasure in masturbation VERSUS sex?

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 8:19 AM
If you- like me- don't have sex, and you do masturbate- do you take the same amount of joy, or do you- like me- do it quick quick just to cum?

kenjacks51
Dec 27, 2013, 9:16 AM
I have had some really satisfying orgasms while masturbating and when my wife helps me, it is usually pretty good. I have found though that the physical orgasm can be pretty superficial and that sexual gratification can bee had without ejaculating. If that sounds strange, then so be it but sex can be much deeper than the physical level - especially when it involves alternative forms of sex play such as Dom/sub play, B&D and S&M. I am not into the hard core 24/7 stuff, but what I do engage in is to myself and my playmates, the most satisfying form of sexual interaction imaginable. As one who is dominant, I derive so much satisfaction and pleasure from knowing that I am taking my partner to new places in his/her mind that it somehow affords me the most intense gratification. I do enjoy cumming during a scene but many times, once my pet is satiated, I am as well.

Masturbation for me involves often thinking about past scenes with my pets and imagining what they must be thinking as they make the drive to my home where they know they will satisfy their own longings and I find it a tun on that they know full well that when they get here, they will allow all pretenses and false faces to drop away and actually enjoy something that through much or most their lives was unthinkable - they will present their naked body to another man to be his pet and they will kneel and take another man;s cock into their hands and mouth - and love every second of it! Then there is also, as I stroke, the thoughts and knowledge that both of my guys are enjoying our homosexual playtime more each time and each guy knows that his orgasm, when I allow it to happen, will be stronger and more intense than it has been with any woman. When the right buttons are pushed in a non rushed order, it only gets better and better. Sometimes just thinking about what a pet has admitted openly to - that his orgasms with a woman are made more intense and sometimes possible only when he thinks of what he does with me - well, when those thoughts come at the right time, my orgasm can be wild! This probably sounds a bit twisted, but it is how it is. I thoroughly enjoy my role with my guys and honestly, speaking for myself, sex has never been better.

Bisexual Explorer
Dec 27, 2013, 10:48 AM
I enjoy both. Masturbation is totally selfish; it's all about my pleasure. With a partner, I get the satisfaction of giving another person sexual pleasure and allow that person to pleasure me.
Bisexual Explorer

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 1:45 PM
I enjoy both. Masturbation is totally selfish; it's all about my pleasure. With a partner, I get the satisfaction of giving another person sexual pleasure and allow that person to pleasure me.
Bisexual Explorer

Question is if you take your tme
,or get hard, masturbate cum and go fast (like me)

weiner75
Dec 27, 2013, 6:56 PM
I have done it both ways if I am alone I like to edge you know get to the point of cumming then stop as many times as possible until it bursts really like the taste of pre-cum when the girlfriend is around and I feel the need and she is not in the mood then it is a fast spank either way I enjoy but taking my time is the best Keep stroking guys

the sacred night
Dec 27, 2013, 7:56 PM
Depends on the day. Sometimes I am in the mood for a long exploration and sometimes just want to "take care of it." What I hate is when I wanted it to last and I can't hold out, so it's over too soon.

Even when I take the time and really get into it, though, it still doesn't match the satisfaction of being with another person.

FunE1
Dec 27, 2013, 8:18 PM
Totally depends on my mood and how much time I have.

Most often, I take my time -- anywhere from one hour to three hours -- slowly j/o as I look at videos on my dvd and online and, when in a longer edging session, while chatting with folk online. I find a good masturbation session can leave me as sated as a good ol' fashioned fuck fest.

joavi
Dec 28, 2013, 10:00 AM
It's tottaly the opposite of me.
Cause when I'm alone and I'm hard and I feel like cumming I just wanna go for it and get it over with.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Dec 28, 2013, 12:54 PM
`

Sometimes quick and often. (i.e. back-to-back)
I really like when I can drag it out and add anal toys, though don't always get the time to.

For instance: Yesterday I had several sessions, even using a Fleshlight at times and several dildos, throughout the day.

`

joavi
Dec 28, 2013, 5:43 PM
I wish I had a fleshlight don't have the money and am afraid whre to hie it

txsmale55
Dec 29, 2013, 9:11 AM
I myself enjoy masturbating, when the wife is out I strip down. Turn on my webcam and proceed to stroke my cock. I will milk it for awhile bringing it to the edge often and tasting my precum. Then when I can't take it anymore I beat it until my juicy load spills out my piss slit.