PDA

View Full Version : How often

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 1:39 AM
Do you go take a blood test for STDs?
Especially since 99procent of you (I'm one of those who don't) have unprotected sex including cumming inside.

Hypersexual11
Dec 27, 2013, 2:16 AM
A few years ago, after I admitted to my wife I had been having sex with random guys we got tested. I had been having unprotected sex with men, strangers and an fb. I had been doing this for around 15 years. It's tough to guess how many different men. Maybe 40 or 50. I had very little anal sex. Was topped a couple times in those years, just by my regular fb. Just oral with the rest. We came out completely clean. Maybe we were lucky. For the most part I saw other married bi guys so as a group, our risk was probably a little lower. Not a lot of hanging out in the abs and places like that.

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 3:19 AM
A few years ago, after I admitted to my wife I had been having sex with random guys we got tested. I had been having unprotected sex with men, strangers and an fb. I had been doing this for around 15 years. It's tough to guess how many different men. Maybe 40 or 50. I had very little anal sex. Was topped a couple times in those years, just by my regular fb. Just oral with the rest. We came out completely clean. Maybe we were lucky. For the most part I saw other married bi guys so as a group, our risk was probably a little lower. Not a lot of hanging out in the abs and places like that.

Unfortunately a lot of married men think that if and when they have a bareback group orgy they are clean
they don't think about the fact that some of them may have sex with other people who are hiv+ or who just fuck around with everyone and don't get tested.
after one bad experience where I had a "friend" cum in me, and I later found out I wasn't the only one he had bareback with, and he never told me,
I felt sick for weeks about it, and decided not to trust anyone ever again.
Unless I'd have 24/7 surveillence on him, and obviously that's not possible or worth it.

kitten
Dec 27, 2013, 9:02 AM
I believe it is recommended to go every six months. Be up front with your doctor and take his/her guidance. If you are not comfortable with that doctor, find one you can be comfortable with.
Also if you donate blood, they test you regularly. Use protection and have fun!

kenjacks51
Dec 27, 2013, 9:21 AM
I limit my m/m encounters to two other guys who are both married and who have never had another sex partner aside from his wife and myself. We have an agreement and the relationships are both closed loop.

Neonaught
Dec 27, 2013, 4:17 PM
A good general rule is to get tested every six months. Keep in mind that a negative test doesn't necessarily mean you are negative since it can take six months after infection to show a positive test result. Personally, I try to keep my sexual exposure low but as a medical professional I am required to test.

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 5:47 PM
A good general rule is to get tested every six months. Keep in mind that a negative test doesn't necessarily mean you are negative since it can take six months after infection to show a positive test result. Personally, I try to keep my sexual exposure low but as a medical professional I am required to test.

Thanks folks but I didn't ask what the GENERAL RULE is , I did ask how often each and every one ACTUALY DOES get a test

tenni
Dec 27, 2013, 6:00 PM
Do you go take a blood test for STDs?
Especially since 99procent of you (I'm one of those who don't) have unprotected sex including cumming inside.

I think that you are making a questionable assumption or two.
Assumption one
99 percent of posters have anal sex
Assumption two
99 percent have unprotected sex and cum inside their partner

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 6:18 PM
I think that you are making a questionable assumption or two.
Assumption one
99 percent of posters have anal sex
Assumption two
99 percent have unprotected sex and cum inside their partner

Not making assumptions just making very simple conclusions out of what everyones saying here

tenni
Dec 27, 2013, 6:30 PM
I can understand that as a new poster that the past week or so may give you that impression. However, I am not sure that the majority of members have unprotected anal sex.

joavi
Dec 28, 2013, 9:57 AM
A lot of people here do have or have had unprotected oral, vaginal, and anal sex including you Tenni, myself, and joavi. It's someone's personal choice to have unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex and whoever the person/people who they're having consensual sex with also agree to it.

But I have done it twice with people I conciderd friends,
and not the first tme I met them, and certainly not any stranger