PDA

View Full Version : Would you say no

joavi
Dec 24, 2013, 2:15 PM
(tops) to a bottom who's chubby but wants to swallow your loads (and piss)?
(bottoms) to a top who's chubby but has lots of cum to give you to swallow?

goodtimr
Dec 24, 2013, 3:26 PM
Depends on how chubby.There are some people who are chubby and sexy as all hell.

tenni
Dec 24, 2013, 3:35 PM
I agree that it might depend upon how chubby the person is but before that I am not interested in most of things that you mention as a positive. If they were overweight more than thirty pounds over their ideal BMI and interested in piss and anal sex, I would let them know that we were not a match.

Newly_Bi
Dec 24, 2013, 4:29 PM
I would say no to any overweight dude period.

Realist
Dec 24, 2013, 8:08 PM
I've had a few overweight lovers, of both genders, who were great. I was seeing one chubby guy for over 10 years; I couldn't have asked for a better lover. He was squeaky clean, intelligent, fun to be with, and more sensual than most.

Each of us are different; I realize many only are only looking for sex....they want no emotional connection, period! Others, like me, are more interested in relationships and lovers, or FWBs. Appearance may be everything for one person, or the size of their genitalia may be what they're going for.

Me, I'll settle for some intellectual rapport, the ability to communicate, mutual interests, and similar sexual expectations.

Personality, mutual interests, and compatibility are things most important to me....those traits will often take first place, over looks.

I've noticed that a person, who may not be the most handsome, or beautiful, will often become so after getting to know them.

Along the same vein, some very good looking people become less than desirable...after you get to know them!

Like the out-house poet once wrote. "No matter how hot and seductive a person is, someone, somewhere, is sick of their shit!"

joavi
Dec 25, 2013, 12:11 AM
I've had a few overweight lovers, of both genders, who were great. I was seeing one chubby guy for over 10 years; I couldn't have asked for a better lover. He was squeaky clean, intelligent, fun to be with, and more sensual than most.

Each of us are different; I realize many only are only looking for sex....they want no emotional connection, period! Others, like me, are more interested in relationships and lovers, or FWBs. Appearance may be everything for one person, or the size of their genitalia may be what they're going for.

Me, I'll settle for some intellectual rapport, the ability to communicate, mutual interests, and similar sexual expectations.

Personality, mutual interests, and compatibility are things most important to me....those traits will often take first place, over looks.

I've noticed that a person, who may not be the most handsome, or beautiful, will often become so after getting to know them.

Along the same vein, some very good looking people become less than desirable...after you get to know them!

Like the out-house poet once wrote. "No matter how hot and seductive a person is, someone, somewhere, is sick of their shit!"

I'm in a hurry so I read your message kinda quickly and not thorrowly,
but I must say in 2 countrys I've lived in it's been difficult like hell to find someone,
I only say my "numbers" (wich I agree I write less then actual is) (how tall+weight), and people don't even see a picture,
and they already say no.
Theres 2 sex-dating-chats, where I often am at, when a few people realize it's me they write me with no other notice
DIE YOU SHITHEAD
or
BURN ALIVE YOU FAT ASS
or
YOURE SO UGLY IF YOUD PAY ME I WOULDNT LET YOU TOUCH ME WITH A STICK.
and those people haven't even MET me yet, they MAXIMUM saw my picture,
and yes I'm chubby, but I look better then a lot of skinny dudes,
believe me I got the shock of my life with some people's faces..... skinny people.
But who look........ ieuw.

jem_is_bi
Dec 25, 2013, 1:21 AM
I'm in a hurry so I read your message kinda quickly and not thorrowly,
but I must say in 2 countrys I've lived in it's been difficult like hell to find someone,
I only say my "numbers" (wich I agree I write less then actual is) (how tall+weight), and people don't even see a picture,
and they already say no.
Theres 2 sex-dating-chats, where I often am at, when a few people realize it's me they write me with no other notice
DIE YOU SHITHEAD
or
BURN ALIVE YOU FAT ASS
or
YOURE SO UGLY IF YOUD PAY ME I WOULDNT LET YOU TOUCH ME WITH A STICK.
and those people haven't even MET me yet, they MAXIMUM saw my picture,
and yes I'm chubby, but I look better then a lot of skinny dudes,
believe me I got the shock of my life with some people's faces..... skinny people.
But who look........ ieuw. There are others like Realist that are not going to do ignorant stuff like that. If you hope to interest them in you on this site, you should consider upgrading the resume you have made available to consider you as a friend or more.

joavi
Dec 25, 2013, 3:22 AM
There are others like Realist that are not going to do ignorant stuff like that. If you hope to interest them in you on this site, you should consider upgrading the resume you have made available to consider you as a friend or more.

I've got a lot to say about that.
First of all I'd love to make friends and have sex with everyone here,
BUT.... no-one will ever come to me, and I've got no plans right now to come to America.
One thing I'm not sure I got right from you,
did you mean I have to make myself a better PUBLIC RELATION so people will want to be friends with me or have sex with me?
If so, you've got a replay up here.
If you meant anything else, tell me what.

And about what you said - I BARELY found and barely find people who will even write me a message wehn they know I'm chubby.

tenni
Dec 25, 2013, 8:00 AM
Hi Joavi
I am wondering if Jem means that your profile does not have a lot of information as to what you are looking for?
There is a button in the profile labelled "About Me". You do not have the section showing. At one time everyone who joined filled out that part where they said what they were looking for. I think that it is an option now?

The word "chubby" has one meaning while the word "obese" has another meaning. English may not be your native tongue(French or Flemish may be?) Maybe giving your weight and height or a photo may clarify for people. Mention that you are looking for friends as well as a lover if that is what you are looking for. Some people use English phrases like "bigger guy" over "chubby" or "fat".(wondering if English is not your first language and your choice of words may need polishing ?) Some may also use the term "chubby chasers" as apparently there are people looking for bigger body types. Promote yourself positively as you can while still being truthful is probably a good approach.

Sorry, if people are being rude to you. Is that happening on this site?(doubt it since there is no description of yourself and so no one will know your body shape?)

It seems reasonable that you would look for someone in Belgium rather than North America.

look4one
Dec 25, 2013, 8:36 AM
@tenni
Thanks for the tips... I didn't realise that I didn't have anything on my profile about myself.

@joavi
I agree to what Realist and others said. I am married to an obese woman (about 276 lbs in a 5"0' body). I totally understand what you say as the media and society have an 'ideal' body type. I do get discourage at times with my wife for certain things, e.g. buying lingerie, as many of the products are designed for the 'ideal' body.

However, PERSONALITY is what make a total difference here. I would not have any other woman to be the mother of my two children. She raises and protects them like a mother hen would. And there are always things that can be appreciated about a person regardless of body type, race, etc. There are things about the shape of her body that turns me on.

ALAbiguy
Dec 25, 2013, 8:44 AM
I looked at your album pictures on your profile. By American standards you're not "chubby" LOL. I think you look fine.

I have looked at lots of profiles on dating sites where people described themselves as "chubby", and when I see their pictures they are morbidly obese tugboat lard asses. That being said, almost anyone can be sexy if their mind is in the right place. Don't let a few assholes discourage you.

joavi
Dec 25, 2013, 11:51 AM
Hi Joavi
I am wondering if Jem means that your profile does not have a lot of information as to what you are looking for?
There is a button in the profile labelled "About Me". You do not have the section showing. At one time everyone who joined filled out that part where they said what they were looking for. I think that it is an option now?

The word "chubby" has one meaning while the word "obese" has another meaning. English may not be your native tongue(French or Flemish may be?) Maybe giving your weight and height or a photo may clarify for people. Mention that you are looking for friends as well as a lover if that is what you are looking for. Some people use English phrases like "bigger guy" over "chubby" or "fat".(wondering if English is not your first language and your choice of words may need polishing ?) Some may also use the term "chubby chasers" as apparently there are people looking for bigger body types. Promote yourself positively as you can while still being truthful is probably a good approach.

Sorry, if people are being rude to you. Is that happening on this site?(doubt it since there is no description of yourself and so no one will know your body shape?)

It seems reasonable that you would look for someone in Belgium rather than North America.

@tenni
Thanks for the tips... I didn't realise that I didn't have anything on my profile about myself.

@joavi
I agree to what Realist and others said. I am married to an obese woman (about 276 lbs in a 5"0' body). I totally understand what you say as the media and society have an 'ideal' body type. I do get discourage at times with my wife for certain things, e.g. buying lingerie, as many of the products are designed for the 'ideal' body.

However, PERSONALITY is what make a total difference here. I would not have any other woman to be the mother of my two children. She raises and protects them like a mother hen would. And there are always things that can be appreciated about a person regardless of body type, race, etc. There are things about the shape of her body that turns me on.

I looked at your album pictures on your profile. By American standards you're not "chubby" LOL. I think you look fine.

I have looked at lots of profiles on dating sites where people described themselves as "chubby", and when I see their pictures they are morbidly obese tugboat lard asses. That being said, almost anyone can be sexy if their mind is in the right place. Don't let a few assholes discourage you.

Thanks for the tips TENNI I think I managed to update it....
ALAbiguy, I'm not obese... just fat(ter) then some people.
Though I know therese a lot of GAY BEARS, but I do not want to meet one like that,
and it's vice-versa. A lot of fat guys here write "Seeking: NO FAT GUYS SINCE IM FAT".
Anyways.
I actually lost a few years ago 100pounds and it's not like I had 100 men waiting for me in a row.
Because then I was slim(mer) but still had some fatmarks everywhere.
But by now I gained most of it back.
And unfortunatly it's very hard for me to lose weight.
I don't have time (or streingth) to do sport or fitness, my body is just against me in that sence.
And even girls online are very harsh to me.
Anyway I gotta go so this is it for now.
PS I dont lke to lie- I'm originally from Belgium but I live somewhere else last 5 years.
PS TENNI did you Google or did you know yourself the Flemish and French? French is my mother tongue, but my English-people say- is good,great,but certainly not perfect and my accent sucks (cause it's never the same)

tenni
Dec 25, 2013, 12:22 PM
Joavi
I knew about Flemish and French aspects of Belgium. I've been to Belgium and stayed in lovely historic Bruges quite awhile back. Plus Canadians fought there during WW1 and a poem famous to Canadians was called In Flanders Fields by John McCrae. Kids would hear about Flanders during Remembrance Day services all through school.

joavi
Dec 25, 2013, 1:51 PM
Joavi
I knew about Flemish and French aspects of Belgium. I've been to Belgium and stayed in lovely historic Bruges quite awhile back. Plus Canadians fought there during WW1 and a poem famous to Canadians was called In Flanders Fields by John McCrae. Kids would hear about Flanders during Remembrance Day services all through school.

Never heard that before :)

ALAbiguy
Dec 25, 2013, 3:27 PM
joavi, I hope you didn't take offense with what I said by you not being chubby by American standards. I actually meant it as a complement, meaning that you're not really that fat. Language and cultural barrier I guess. When someone says they're chubby here it usually really means very obese.

There is a serious obesity problem in this country because people eat what is basically over-processed shit for food, and are too lazy to get even basic exercise. I was one of them too. I have all the empathy in the world for folks that really can not lose weight for various reasons, but none for those that refuse to change their lifestyle. I used to be overweight too, not terrible but more than what was healthy. I finally had too much and started eating better and getting some real exercise by cycling 50-100 miles a week. I have lost 40 pounds and feel 20 years younger. The way I feel now is my motivation to keep it going. I wish you well in your struggle.

BTW, My Grandfather fought in northern France and Belgium in the First World War. He had a knack for language and learned French in the year he spent there. He was a first generation American son of German immigrants. German was his first language, so he had to stay some time after the war was over to be a translator for the Army. He was quite a special man, I really miss him.

centillini
Dec 25, 2013, 4:08 PM
nope I would not say no

joavi
Dec 26, 2013, 2:40 AM
joavi, I hope you didn't take offense with what I said by you not being chubby by American standards. I actually meant it as a complement, meaning that you're not really that fat. Language and cultural barrier I guess. When someone says they're chubby here it usually really means very obese.

There is a serious obesity problem in this country because people eat what is basically over-processed shit for food, and are too lazy to get even basic exercise. I was one of them too. I have all the empathy in the world for folks that really can not lose weight for various reasons, but none for those that refuse to change their lifestyle. I used to be overweight too, not terrible but more than what was healthy. I finally had too much and started eating better and getting some real exercise by cycling 50-100 miles a week. I have lost 40 pounds and feel 20 years younger. The way I feel now is my motivation to keep it going. I wish you well in your struggle.

BTW, My Grandfather fought in northern France and Belgium in the First World War. He had a knack for language and learned French in the year he spent there. He was a first generation American son of German immigrants. German was his first language, so he had to stay some time after the war was over to be a translator for the Army. He was quite a special man, I really miss him.

Crap I worte an entire message and for some reason when pressing BACKSPACE to correct a word, it moved back to the previous internet page and deleted it all. I hate it!!

Anyway!
I did not take any offense. I think my English is good enough- and so people say- to understand mostly everything.
Especially if its written and I can re-read (wich thankfully does not happen often, unless it's an uncommmon word wich then usually happens to me on tv or so).

I think in OUR standarts I'm not obese, but here they say obese people are people "whose face explodes from fat, who can barely stand up, who cannot sit in 1 chair in an airplane, who can not use a bath, who need to go to special sotres for clothing etc" (ps as far as I know we have sizes XS S M L XL XXL and thats it, in most sotres).
So I never went further then XXL and my face was fat(ter), but I could always fit in a bath, in 1 plainchare, and would never walk as if I was wiggeling left and right like a drunk person.
Unfortunately I did lose 100pounds between 2006and2007 and kept so for a year or two three with minor struggles, but since 2012, if I'm not wrong, I'm almoast back to all 100pounds (or more) (since I don't weigh myself).
And it's a struggle. I DONT EAT:
french frize, pizza, hamburger, cereals, cakes, sossiges, falafel, chocolate, sweets, etc.
I do admitt I ate a few frize in the past 2 weeks cause I went to a restaurant and it's been a while, but I did not eat a big quantity.
And I don't eat that much bread.
My main issue is that I often eat to many times a day, and that I don't have time to exersie/

I'm now nervous my whole text will go missing again so I'm alredy posting

Gearbox
Dec 26, 2013, 8:50 AM
Though I know therese a lot of GAY BEARS, but I do not want to meet one like that, and it's vice-versa. A lot of fat guys here write "Seeking: NO FAT GUYS SINCE IM FAT".
So you are saying that you are not attracted to overweight men yourself, but still complain that some others have the same distaste for the overweight as you?:confused:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 26, 2013, 6:08 PM
Realist-Hon, big hugs and kudos to you for being the type of man who loves "Real People", regardless of their size, or looks. That is a real turn on to most people..at least those who arent jaded and shallow. :love87:
Yer Cat

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 1:33 AM
So you are saying that you are not attracted to overweight men yourself, but still complain that some others have the same distaste for the overweight as you?:confused:

Excuse me babe,
I do not INSULT other overweight man just because I don't wanna have sex with them.
I just nicely say "Sorry not intrested"
To me young skinny anorexic people say "Fuck you dude even if you lost 100 pounds I wouldn't touch you or get close to you"
or "Youre so fat and I'm sure you got plenty of STDs"
I mean... I would NEVER insult someone just cause I don't like them sexually. NEVER

Gearbox
Dec 27, 2013, 8:34 AM
I mean... I would NEVER insult someone just cause I don't like them sexually. NEVER
No, you just cut them off with a simple "Sorry not interested!". If YOU are going to be that shallow and disinterested in people due to their weight & looks, why should anybody care about your feelings?
After all, you've made it very clear that you don't give a toss for personality or feelings etc, just the way their body looks. What you are looking for is called a 'chubby chaser'. That's still shallow, but would work for BOTH in your favours.
Good luck!

kenjacks51
Dec 27, 2013, 8:54 AM

How very well stated!!! I couldn't agree with you more! I am notinto casual flings at all and I have what I wanted and more than I expected. After several miserable casual hook ups, I decided that I would be happy with just one regular guy with whom I could enjoy a friendship as well as good sex. I somehow ended up with not one, but two ongoing relationships with two guys who are near perfect matches for me sexually.

Whie the one guy is defintely good looking, the other is less so but I learned may, many years ago that it isn't the wrapping that matters - it is the gift that is inside that counts. I also learned that most really attractive women leave a lot to be desired as a person while it is most often the "plain" girls who have a nice personality.

As for obese - it doesn't turn me on visually but as stated above, looks are not everything. I guess that this is easy for me to say because I amnot looking for anyone but even if I was, a few extra pounds ( there are limits of course ) wouldn't matter or be the end of the world. Both of my guys are fit and trim but I ammore focused on what is inside rather than how perfect their respective bodies are.

joavi
Dec 27, 2013, 9:27 AM
No, you just cut them off with a simple "Sorry not interested!". If YOU are going to be that shallow and disinterested in people due to their weight & looks, why should anybody care about your feelings?
After all, you've made it very clear that you don't give a toss for personality or feelings etc, just the way their body looks. What you are looking for is called a 'chubby chaser'. That's still shallow, but would work for BOTH in your favours.
Good luck!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're completely misunderstanding me but whatever