View Full Version : Question for tops

joavi
Dec 22, 2013, 6:51 AM
Do you lick ashole before you fuck?
In almoast all movies online that's the way it goes,
in my country top men say "wtf no i dont lick ass you lick mine"

Top fucker
Dec 22, 2013, 4:32 PM
top men say "wtf no i dont lick ass you lick mine" Yup that's how it is for me. I don't rim women or men but they eat my ass.

joavi
Dec 23, 2013, 1:31 AM
Yup that's how it is for me. I don't rim women or men but they eat my ass.

i find that so selfish

Top fucker
Dec 23, 2013, 1:47 AM
i find that so selfish It's not selfish. It's what he/she/they want to do, and I am OK with them doing it to me. I know men who are bottoms who will get rimmed but they don't do it to a man. I know women who will get rimmed but they won't do it to a man. None of this is selfish.

joavi
Dec 23, 2013, 5:36 AM
It's not selfish. It's what he/she/they want to do, and I am OK with them doing it to me. I know men who are bottoms who will get rimmed but they don't do it to a man. I know women who will get rimmed but they won't do it to a man. None of this is selfish.

Think about it.
You are top.
You want to get sucked (most enjoyable-for you)
You want to fuck (mostly enjoyable-for you)
You want to be rimmed (99procent enjoyable-for you)
You want to cum inside his throat-ass (mostly enjoyable- for you).
THATS SELFISH!

stonebow
Dec 23, 2013, 12:43 PM
You don't get it joavi....a submissive bottom...and we are all submissive to one degree or another..takes as much pleasure from servicing the top as the top does from being serviced. It's different, but equal. You assume the greatest/only pleasure in sex is in the orgasm...you are SO wrong!

stonebow
Dec 23, 2013, 1:53 PM
Just wanted to add that the one gangbang I took part in I sucked/was fucked by every cock in the room. They all came, I never did but I left there feeling quite satisfied:bigrin:

joavi
Dec 23, 2013, 3:26 PM
Just wanted to add that the one gangbang I took part in I sucked/was fucked by every cock in the room. They all came, I never did but I left there feeling quite satisfied:bigrin:

maybe if i wouldn't be raped when i was 11 for over a year,
and then abused by partners i chose to have sex with,
i might agree.
though i'm selfless towards so many others and they are all selfish.
sory you can try change my opinion
but you cannot change how i feel

stonebow
Dec 23, 2013, 5:16 PM
Sorry to hear of your childhood abuse. That can certainly colour one's outlook. I'm not going to try to change your opinion or your feelings. I simply posted to explain an aspect of sexuality that you appeared to regard from a single point of view....the bigger picture as it were.

I don't rim either nor do I care to be rimmed. If either was forced upon me that would certainly be a selfish act on my partner's part. Just as being restrained and forced to suck his cock or take it in the ass would be selfish of him...if I hadn't first agreed to being tied up and used. That scenario is an entirely different matter and I would likely enjoy it immensely!

Any sexual act is only as selfish as one is callous toward one's partner. If that partner wishes to be used, abused, degraded etc then that is their choice and it is only considerate of the top/dom/domme to provide that experience.

joavi
Dec 24, 2013, 2:10 AM
Sorry to hear of your childhood abuse. That can certainly colour one's outlook. I'm not going to try to change your opinion or your feelings. I simply posted to explain an aspect of sexuality that you appeared to regard from a single point of view....the bigger picture as it were.

I don't rim either nor do I care to be rimmed. If either was forced upon me that would certainly be a selfish act on my partner's part. Just as being restrained and forced to suck his cock or take it in the ass would be selfish of him...if I hadn't first agreed to being tied up and used. That scenario is an entirely different matter and I would likely enjoy it immensely!

Any sexual act is only as selfish as one is callous toward one's partner. If that partner wishes to be used, abused, degraded etc then that is their choice and it is only considerate of the top/dom/domme to provide that experience.

I know and I agree, and I did put myself in that position on purpose a few times,
but then I did not think it was selfish because I basicly put my life in someones hands.
But REGULAR one-on-one sex he's top or whatever, and I've had this chat with an American friend whose super versa like a lot here,
and he said, IF I SWALLOW CUM ITS NOT FOR YOU TO ENJOY ITS CAUSE I ENJOY IT, AND IF I STICK MY DICK UP YOUR ASS AND FILL IT UP SAME THING, ITS CAUSE I ENJOY IT.
He by the way didnt really mean me since we didn't have sex.

Elfman
Dec 24, 2013, 9:17 AM
I will not rim, I am a bottom. & dont want it done to me.... I like to suck dick, Love it in my butt.. But mouth to ass, Out of the question for now, But some day, with the right person ? who know?, Found in life things change...