PDA

View Full Version : benig a cumdump and getting gang banged

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 8:34 PM
Do any men or women here enjoy being a cum dump at in their ass, pussy, mouth, (all 3 for the ladies), or in both ends for men during a gang bang? ;)

playinmyholes
Dec 19, 2013, 11:32 PM
Huge turn on.

ohbimale
Dec 20, 2013, 3:30 AM
I would like being a cum dump.

ocaladouglas
Dec 20, 2013, 6:28 AM
the closest I have cum to bein a cum dump is two at one time It has always been a fantasy of mine tho just line up and fill me up to overflowing then fill me up again

mikeyd270
Dec 20, 2013, 11:21 AM
I have often fantasized of being in the middle of a circle jerk with multiple men squirting their cum all in my face and mouth. Maybe one of these days.

newlynymphos
Dec 20, 2013, 5:11 PM
I'll be the subject of such a gang bang New Years Eve! Can't wait! (male speaking)

Top fucker
Dec 20, 2013, 5:32 PM
I'll be the subject of such a gang bang New Years Eve! Can't wait! (male speaking) Sweet! Ya gonna take ALL their loads or piss? ;) You gonna film it and put it online? ;) Let us know how it goes!

newlynymphos
Dec 20, 2013, 5:40 PM
I do want to film it! No piss. Just lots of cumm! And hopefully some fists too!

Top fucker
Dec 20, 2013, 5:41 PM
I do want to film it! No piss. Just lots of cumm! And hopefully some fists too! cool are you going to let them all fuck you hard, breed and seed that ass? ;)

newlynymphos
Dec 20, 2013, 5:41 PM
Course I want some in my ass, but mostly I want to be covered in cumm!

newlynymphos
Dec 20, 2013, 5:43 PM
Get horny every time I think about it! I want my legs to wobble when I'm done getting used!

Top fucker
Dec 20, 2013, 5:49 PM
Course I want some in my ass, but mostly I want to be covered in cumm! Take some pics and post t hem here!!!

newlynymphos
Dec 20, 2013, 5:58 PM
Plan to! I don't get on my computer much, so it may be a while!

joavi
Dec 21, 2013, 8:22 AM
the closest I have cum to bein a cum dump is two at one time It has always been a fantasy of mine tho just line up and fill me up to overflowing then fill me up again

Lots of peoples fantasies.
I havent had more then one at a time

Top fucker
Dec 22, 2013, 9:40 PM
A lot of people want this, it's common.

joavi
Dec 23, 2013, 1:23 AM
A lot of people want this, it's common.

believe me I masturbate over a move of being cummed inside,
for more then a year.
but i would not trust anyone again.
i had a "friend" who was the first one i agreeed (cause i was raped repeatedly as a 11yearold) to cum in me bareback,
and later i found out he did it with other men as well, and not cause he told me,
it just slipped out of him when he said he went to a HIV controle when his wife wanned to get pregnant.

playinmyholes
Dec 23, 2013, 4:01 AM
Hey mikeyd270, you could straddle me while jacking off...then we'd both catch all of their cum, but I'd catch all of yours too.

bigtime2013
Jan 25, 2014, 1:32 AM
gang bang: not yet but wishing 4 it, and yes id want it in both, omg i hope soon, any in central il, lets talk

bi4asplay
May 27, 2014, 9:51 AM
the first time I ever had sexual relations with a guy my late wife and set up a party over a four day weekend with 3 other couples. over the four days all three the guys can both in my mouth and in my ass at least three times per day, per guy. I love you and would love to have it happen again

backdoorbaby
May 27, 2014, 3:35 PM
For sure ! :bowdown:

oralric
May 27, 2014, 4:25 PM
count me in also I'd love to be filled both ends

easilyused
May 27, 2014, 7:17 PM
I cherish the thought of being used as a cumdump for as many as possible, and get the wife as one also. She does want to be used by a few guys too.

wonder528
May 27, 2014, 7:38 PM
had my mouth filled many fun filled times and wouldn't mind a filled posterior at all.

rockhard123
May 28, 2014, 5:12 AM
I dream about all the time

DooNme
Jul 22, 2014, 4:50 PM
Put me on that long list too plz !

suckemall
Jul 23, 2014, 2:21 PM
Longing to be used as a cumdump. Watched my wife take it from 4 guys in one night in all three holes and I have dreamed of having the same done to my two holes all night.

Jim West
Jul 23, 2014, 5:04 PM
I'd love to be in a room full of guys all wanting to fill my mouth and ass with cum. Closest I've come to it is sucking 3 guys off in a row. I was sitting down under a tree at a favorite cruising spot and while sucking one guy off, two other guys showed up. Nice to see so much cock in front of my face. Finished sucking the first guy off while I jacked the other two. Swallowed and just as soon as the first guy pulled out of my mouth, the second guy stuck his cock in my mouth. Liked that the first guy was watching now and cheering me on. Swallowed the second guys cum and took the third in my mouth, he blew his load almost instantly. I'd been jacking off when possible while sucking them and after swallowing the third guys cum, I shot my load into my hand and eat it all while they watched. Sometimes my favorite cruise spot is kind of slow and other times it will have a steady stream of guys.

Back when I worked for a living, I had a favorite rest stop just off the freeway. Seemed like all the guys stopped there on the way to work. One morning I set my personal record, I got in and out of 7 cars and sucked them each off and swallowed each of their loads. It was a great morning, so much cock and so much cum. I was late for work that morning, but I was the boss, so no problem. Always wondered if my secretary could smell all the cum I'd swallowed that morning.

Only bottomed a couple of times. The main reason I don't bottom more is I love sucking cock so much and I want to taste cum and swallow as much as possible.

gotlek
Jul 23, 2014, 5:40 PM
I would really enjoy cummings in my ass..

blacklaceys2
Jul 24, 2014, 10:30 AM
I enjoy it lots and have it done often ive had 3men at the same time but I dream of more

fused
Jul 24, 2014, 10:54 AM
I enjoy it lots and have it done often ive had 3men at the same time but I dream of more

Marry me laceys? lol

BootyBuffet
Jul 24, 2014, 12:01 PM
Both my wife and I have been wanted to set that up. So far, only two guys and me, but we both want 5-6. We're sluts, LOL! For her birthday, I think, LOL!

txbiguy2791
Jul 24, 2014, 1:12 PM
Definitely a hawt fantasy of mine

stonebow
Jul 24, 2014, 7:53 PM
A fantasy for a LOT of people....me included. Most I've had so far was four guys and I wasn't quite the center of attention. As in I didn't get all their cum in/on me....but they DID all fuck me. :)

luv2bpegged
Jul 25, 2014, 12:44 AM
I have fantasized about It many a time!

sysper
Jul 25, 2014, 8:57 AM
i've never done it but i do fantasize about it. the thought of multiple guys using me sexually like a piece of meat & leaving there cum on me & in me would make me feel like a hot sex object :) but id be afraid to try it cause of std's. if we could all get tested i would get naked & lay down just as soon as i found out we were all ok lol!

mrcumsalot
Jul 26, 2014, 9:38 AM
I love cum, whether in the ass or in the mouth (though I prefer for him to finish in my mouth because I love the taste so much). I have been gangbanged four times. The first time by four males, the second by 17 males. The third and fourth time I was banged by three and six respectively. On each occasion it happened in a
a public washroom of a bar.

monaohio
Jul 26, 2014, 9:57 AM
I love getting tag teamed and have men use me for their sex toy I even tell men do me till I am wore out

jcuck
Jul 27, 2014, 7:09 PM
my gf does and so do I.. we love it she loves cum on her and in her and on me and actually rubs it on me and reaches into her pussy with her fingers and has me lick them one by one when she has had one of our friends or her lovers doing her.. it is very hot exciting and addicting.

mrcumsalot
Aug 9, 2014, 7:20 AM
Just arrived home from an all night party where I was the party favour. My job was to be naked at all times while servicing any man who demanded it. My old record for number of men who fuck me was about 17 which I shattered last night. Twenty four men fucked my ass and finished off by cumming in my mouth. I swallowed every load. Last night I was laughed at, pissed and spat on, and humiliated in every way they could think of...and I loved every single moment. I sit here right now a stinking, sticky mess and I like the feeling so much that I hesitate to shower. I think I'll enjoy it a little while longer before washing it all away. I love this life!!!!

4athrill
Aug 9, 2014, 11:27 AM
Fill my mouth - have done it a few times with between 3-5 guys. Fantasize about a room full.

mrcumsalot
Aug 10, 2014, 4:45 AM
I can tell you, 4athrill, that there is no experience like having what seems like an endless line of men all waiting to fuck you and cum in you. Sucking that many dicks will leave you with a sore jaw, throat and ass, but it is a kind of hurting that you hope will never go away. I did twenty four men in about six hours. That is a lot of sex but darned if I wasn't left wanting more. I don't think there is such a thing as too much for me...I wish I was being fucked or sucking dick 24/7.

monaohio
Aug 10, 2014, 9:14 AM
I was a sex toy for ten men that tagged teamed me one night and they all came in my ass at least 4 times I wan to do that again one day soon

Bibabyblues
Aug 10, 2014, 9:45 AM
My number one fantasy!, to be ganged fucked till I black out, and wake up completly coverd in cum

MiamiRandy
Aug 21, 2014, 9:32 AM
My wife has taken more than 40 men twice. The one with Phoenixxx is on video out there somewhere. Since i get to clean up i've eaten as much cum as i wanted many times. i have had my ass fucked several times but my only group situation was by 5 men in rotation for about an hour.

NjbiGuy01
Aug 25, 2014, 9:54 AM
For safety, I prefer condoms, but I would love to be in the middle of a few guys....so far one all male threesome for me, but I'd entertain more....

foreverbi
Aug 26, 2014, 4:05 PM
It has always been one of my fantasies to have all of the cum I could possibly drink. My fantasy has my ex-wife telling me what to do & what not to do. In other words I am (or was) her submissive doing whatever command she wished. First let me tell you is my ex was not a good girl, in fact she was a slut. In my fantasy she had an endless supply of lovers 100-150. She directed every move I made, so she told me just where each dick was to be placed. Some were to go into my mouth & some were to go. She also "forced" me to swallow all of every bodies cum. Oh well!!! Maybe one of these days it will actually come true. Until then I will continue take me matters into my own hands.

notsostr8
Aug 26, 2014, 9:33 PM
geezus! I get concerned about my health when I swallow cum from ONE GUY.... (Cuz I know I'm not his 'one & only')
While I won't ever dismiss the thought of bottoming for more than one guy at a time, I know I'm not cut out for the role of 'cumdump', nor am I at all interested in feeling 'used'. It's just not my fetish.

Thundergasm
Aug 27, 2014, 11:31 AM
geezus! I get concerned about my health when I swallow cum from ONE GUY.... (Cuz I know I'm not his 'one & only')
While I won't ever dismiss the thought of bottoming for more than one guy at a time, I know I'm not cut out for the role of 'cumdump', nor am I at all interested in feeling 'used'. It's just not my fetish.

I'm inclined to agree with you. I'd be a little worried. I will say I've given it thought and find it appealing in the right situations. For me a private setting with my wife and a few guys that are trusted. Taking it in both holes would be nice though :-)

ohbimale
Aug 27, 2014, 10:26 PM
I would love to be gang banged filled and covered with cum...sweet salty tasty cum!

pole_smoker
Aug 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
No thanks.

If other people want to fantasize about this, or really do it. That's OK for them. I do not want to do this and I don't think about it as a sexual fantasy.

aquist
Aug 29, 2014, 5:31 AM
I AM SO HORNY AND WANT TO JACK OFF WITH A GUY AND SUCK HIM OFF TOO, MAYBE TWO OR THREE GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Hoosier
Feb 26, 2015, 11:31 AM
I enjoy it lots and have it done often ive had 3men at the same time but I dream of moreAlready cummed in pussy & ass is the best tasting kind !

dick_pumper
Feb 27, 2015, 5:40 PM
I would love to be the main attraction of a gangbang and have guy after guy fuck my mouth and boi-pussy til it was overflowing with cum and my belly was just as full. Then once no more cum would fit inside then they would just coat me head to tail in hot man milk.

gale_mn
Feb 27, 2015, 5:51 PM
oh yes Love it

twoforone16
Feb 27, 2015, 9:04 PM
When I was in my teens I offen was the entertainment for groups of much older men, for weekends at a so called fishing camp. Not sure I could hold up to that kind of use at 67 but hell I might try it again.

kevin56
Feb 28, 2015, 7:45 AM
yes i would love to be a cum dump the most i ever had was 3 men at once it was wild ad awesome one man dumped his load in my butt and the other 2 in my mouth

mrcumsalot
Feb 28, 2015, 9:47 AM
I seem to have you all beat. First gangbang had me sucking and being fucked by 16 men in a bar restroom. The 2nd gangbang I took 22 men. It was fantastic but probably the last time I will ever do it.

BiPantylover
Feb 28, 2015, 12:59 PM
This is a HUGE, HUGE fantasy. The closest I ever came was while I was sucking a cock two other guys jerked off and shot on my face. Would love to bea cum dump for a large group taking them in my mouth and ass

charles-smythe
Mar 19, 2015, 3:49 AM
Do any men or women here enjoy being a cum dump at in their ass, pussy, mouth, (all 3 for the ladies), or in both ends for men during a gang bang? ;)
...I like for my mouth to be a cum dump for a gang bang...multiple loads of hot salty gooey cum in my mouth and down my throat...

charles-smythe
Mar 19, 2015, 3:51 AM
I seem to have you all beat. First gangbang had me sucking and being fucked by 16 men in a bar restroom. The 2nd gangbang I took 22 men. It was fantastic but probably the last time I will ever do it.
...this is 2 stories that I'd like to hear the details of...

mrcumsalot
Mar 29, 2015, 1:39 AM
Hello sir. Moments like these are very special memories for me. While I never knew any of these gents y name, nor would I recognize a single one of them were I to come face to face with them, I love every one of them dearly. I'd be vey happy to discuss it with you should you think you'd enjoy the hearing

pole_smoker
Mar 29, 2015, 5:45 AM
I seem to have you all beat. First gangbang had me sucking and being fucked by 16 men in a bar restroom. The 2nd gangbang I took 22 men. It was fantastic but probably the last time I will ever do it.Hello sir. Moments like these are very special memories for me. While I never knew any of these gents y name, nor would I recognize a single one of them were I to come face to face with them, I love every one of them dearly. I'd be vey happy to discuss it with you should you think you'd enjoy the hearing

Please post more about your experiences with group sex.

liberlib
Mar 29, 2015, 10:54 AM
It's a growing fantasy of mine also. But I make the caveat of condoms for the anal play but with a twist. After a man tires of my ass and if he is a good boy who was clean and wearing a condom, I ask him to switch replace whoever is fucking my face, take the condom off, and let me clean up the cum or finish off in my mouth. Once a condom is off in my ass, the offer is off the table. All cocks in the mouth have to be clean except for their pre-cum/cum.

Rvdude05
Nov 21, 2021, 12:18 PM
I lived in a college town, where sex was a hot issue. I was offered $25 to the object of a gangbang. Guys lined up at both ends, my mouth was fucked hard, my ass was lubed the first time. After 2 or 3, your mouth is sloppy with cum, and your ass is leaking... after 6 or 7, its dripping from your mouth, and streaming out your ass. When the dick pushes in, jets of cum shoot out. After 8 to 12 you are cum covered, front & rear. I was a cum slut for several years, and enjoyed every minute!

Rest85
Nov 21, 2021, 3:20 PM
I would like to be an oral cum dump for as many loads as I could handle. One is never enough, although I'm glad to have what I can get. I'd love to see how many loads I could swallow before I'd 'say when'.

Tight1-4u
Nov 21, 2021, 5:13 PM
I have done this many many times.. in fact will be again this next weekend 11/26-28/2021 I have invited every guy I know and have been with.. it will start Friday evening around 5pm and go till Sunday evening 9pm.. free for all.. cum one cum all.. as of now 21 of my guys have committed to being here.. another 6 say they will do their best to show up..
this will be a regular gangbang me taking everyone and everything they want to do to me.. no piss now at and no blood.. only other rules are all cum goes down my throat or in my pussy!! They can fuck mess many times as they like.. they can face fuck me twice a day.. my goal is to get over 100 loads of sweet cum in my pussy.. I am sure there will be some dp taking 2 loads at once!! I am so excited to do this.. I have had a but plug and or large dildos in my pussy for a week now stretching my pussy to be ready for this.. Monday I am sure I probably won’t be able to walk.. Tuesday may be very shaky.. I am sure the couple weeks after will be a little rough.. but god it is going to be a ride.. I have another one planned for New Year’s Eve and day..

tryinbi
Nov 21, 2021, 5:17 PM
I have done this many many times.. in fact will be again this next weekend 11/26-28/2021 I have invited every guy I know and have been with.. it will start Friday evening around 5pm and go till Sunday evening 9pm.. free for all.. cum one cum all.. as of now 21 of my guys have committed to being here.. another 6 say they will do their best to show up..
this will be a regular gangbang me taking everyone and everything they want to do to me.. no piss now at and no blood.. only other rules are all cum goes down my throat or in my pussy!! They can fuck mess many times as they like.. they can face fuck me twice a day.. my goal is to get over 100 loads of sweet cum in my pussy.. I am sure there will be some dp taking 2 loads at once!! I am so excited to do this.. I have had a but plug and or large dildos in my pussy for a week now stretching my pussy to be ready for this.. Monday I am sure I probably won’t be able to walk.. Tuesday may be very shaky.. I am sure the couple weeks after will be a little rough.. but god it is going to be a ride.. I have another one planned for New Year’s Eve and day..

One of my biggest fantasies! I know it'll never happen to me but I sure would love to try it!

chongster
Nov 22, 2021, 9:49 AM
I would love to fuck a hot ass already dripping cum from the guys ahead of me

thickneasy
Nov 22, 2021, 2:52 PM
I’ve always wanted to get gangbanged and have them all dump their load on my face

shaven_cock2001
Jan 20, 2022, 11:58 AM
I would love to be in the middle of a bukakke where I suck off a bunch of good looking well hung shemales. Then have them ejaculate there sperm on my face in in my mouth. Yum.

Rvdude05
Jan 20, 2022, 12:29 PM
Oh baby, my cock would fit tight in that sweet pussy!

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 21, 2022, 5:47 AM
I love being a cum dump. It?s such a turn on to suck multiple guys and swallow all their cum. Like seeing them all waiting for their turn, jacking off and making comments about me.

newtococksucking
Dec 6, 2022, 3:53 AM
I lived in a college town, where sex was a hot issue. I was offered $25 to the object of a gangbang. Guys lined up at both ends, my mouth was fucked hard, my ass was lubed the first time. After 2 or 3, your mouth is sloppy with cum, and your ass is leaking... after 6 or 7, its dripping from your mouth, and streaming out your ass. When the dick pushes in, jets of cum shoot out. After 8 to 12 you are cum covered, front & rear. I was a cum slut for several years, and enjoyed every minute!

Wow! That sounds amazing! The thought of being filled with so much cum drive me wild! I would love that.

hazelcd
Dec 6, 2022, 5:06 AM
Many years ago now on my first time he left his load inside me, l never knew any better and continued for many years. If l like you l let you dump inside if not a polite request to pull out is given. My first gangbang was in a public toilet with 3 older men, really rough and wonderful xx

Sucksandswallows
Dec 6, 2022, 10:43 AM
I love being a cum slut, I?ve taken six loads, one right after another.

wifekinky4husband
Dec 7, 2022, 8:10 PM

After so many years of hoping for this - my husband and I have competitions now. Love Love LOVE it! Rvdude you summed it up perfectly, and what a lovely sight it always is for either of us. In our older years we will look back at the videos and enjoy the memories.

luvcock400
Dec 9, 2022, 3:48 PM
I totally understand liking to suck cock all the time I like bottoming only for my regular guy but I?ll suck sick for a guy if he?s clean n smell good. The taste of c is a big turn on for me n filling him swell in my mouth OMG I love it . The most I?ve had at one time is three guys but one more showed up later that morning

julyguybill
Dec 10, 2022, 6:53 AM
Such a hot confession. 7 cocks in a day so hot . I.have had 5 a few times but never seven
I love how a cock feels in my mouth . Also like to see the look in a guys eyes after He has cum in my mouth . He is thanking you for something so intimate

wifekinky4husband
Jan 12, 2023, 1:26 PM
Holiday cum dumping. We had the largest of our group parties in a while. All 12 couples were there. Games were played, money was made, money was payed, people performed, everyone loosened up, and many discovered sex they never knew they had in them. We have a huge amount of trust within our group, most everything we do is bareback except for anal. Anal is bareback with the guys washing very well afterwards. We also tend to do more bareback anal towards the end of the day. We had so many days with so many rounds of organized sex. Honestly it is the only way to keep things moving, fun, and very entertaining. I loved it when we 12 ladies were the focus of all the men. We grouped in 3 lines of 4, positioned as best we could to watch others and play. We ladies were allowed to do anything we wanted with each other. I have grown into girl play, my husband says I have blossomed. We ladies played while the guys only had one task - all 4 had to cum in one lady at a time. So much went on between we ladies as the men filled one of us full, then as they got hard, did another, I was #3 and it took a while for the men to all finally cum in me. My husband was across from me with another group having his 3rd of the day, Gheeezzz how I love watching that man go to work. Then the 4th in each group. Each man took the last ladies as they recovered. Time to switch groups and start all over again. It was over 5 hours when most finished, over 6 for others, good thing we had lots of food already prepared, drinks, a wonderful set up for cleaning, recovering, and play. Our host had it very well organized. 12 - count it - 12 loads of different men's cum in each lady. It was incredible and that was only the beginning. The feeling was amazing, to be sexed up by so many men, right there with your friends, husband, all naked, all getting equally sexed up, so much cum, the poor guys were spent, we ladies were loving it, oh so much more to do now.

Neonaught
Jan 13, 2023, 9:44 AM
Holiday cum dumping. We had the largest of our group parties in a while. All 12 couples were there. Games were played, money was made, money was payed, people performed, everyone loosened up, and many discovered sex they never knew they had in them. We have a huge amount of trust within our group, most everything we do is bareback except for anal. Anal is bareback with the guys washing very well afterwards. We also tend to do more bareback anal towards the end of the day. We had so many days with so many rounds of organized sex. Honestly it is the only way to keep things moving, fun, and very entertaining. I loved it when we 12 ladies were the focus of all the men. We grouped in 3 lines of 4, positioned as best we could to watch others and play. We ladies were allowed to do anything we wanted with each other. I have grown into girl play, my husband says I have blossomed. We ladies played while the guys only had one task - all 4 had to cum in one lady at a time. So much went on between we ladies as the men filled one of us full, then as they got hard, did another, I was #3 and it took a while for the men to all finally cum in me. My husband was across from me with another group having his 3rd of the day, Gheeezzz how I love watching that man go to work. Then the 4th in each group. Each man took the last ladies as they recovered. Time to switch groups and start all over again. It was over 5 hours when most finished, over 6 for others, good thing we had lots of food already prepared, drinks, a wonderful set up for cleaning, recovering, and play. Our host had it very well organized. 12 - count it - 12 loads of different men's cum in each lady. It was incredible and that was only the beginning. The feeling was amazing, to be sexed up by so many men, right there with your friends, husband, all naked, all getting equally sexed up, so much cum, the poor guys were spent, we ladies were loving it, oh so much more to do now.

OK it's settled! My wife and I are moving to Atlanta at once!!! LOL

hung4you
Jan 16, 2023, 3:18 PM
Well guys, I have experienced it many times. All of my private buddies are all married and clean so I don?t worry about bugs. We keep our group pretty tight as far as partners go. I am fortunate enough to have a very private friend right next door that we service each other sometimes 3times a week. Mostly oral but when time allows anal. However the long time friendships I have cultivated over the say last 10 yrs has become something we all look forward to. I have a very secluded property and cabin in the north woods of Wisconsin, I have a nice comfortable open room concept cabin meaning not even the bathroom has a door. It?s equipped with a shower, running water and all the comforts of home, just no privacy. In total there are 5 guy who set aside long weekends for man fun.

me being mostly a bottom loves it when we are all cum covered and smelly, mostly me though, I swallow a lot of juice and take a lot of loads up the ol bum and it?s something that when I think about it I get hard as hell and want more. The only rule I have is if your cock hasbeen in my ass, you must wash it before it gets put back in my mouth. Anything else goes.

newtococksucking
Jan 17, 2023, 12:52 AM
I can tell you, 4athrill, that there is no experience like having what seems like an endless line of men all waiting to fuck you and cum in you. Sucking that many dicks will leave you with a sore jaw, throat and ass, but it is a kind of hurting that you hope will never go away. I did twenty four men in about six hours. That is a lot of sex but darned if I wasn't left wanting more. I don't think there is such a thing as too much for me...I wish I was being fucked or sucking dick 24/7.

You are lucky. That sounds AMAZING! I want it so bad!

babyrmd
Jan 18, 2023, 5:20 AM
I only take it bareback in my area of Maryland (well and if I travel and meet up withsomeone) and can take 2 men in my mouth and one in my ass at the same time, then they all can switch, after they are done, the next group can take over :) LOVE being tagged teamed haha

hung4you
Jan 20, 2023, 7:03 AM
Trust me when I say that even though I have a hot petite wife who loves sex, nothing makes me harder that a group of older naked men craving my mouth or my ass. I absolutely love cock and cum, either down the throat or deep in my ass. I have a neighbor whom I service almost daily, no one knows not even the wife that we mutually blow each other almost daily. Last week the wife had to travel for work and my buddy knew it, at 2 AM I was awakened as his cock getting shoved into my mouth as his fingers fondled my ass. He quickly licked my dick as he was fingering my ass saying I need to dump a load in you. I lubed his cock and my ass and he fucked the living hell out of me. With no wife to hear us he was vocal saying take that fucking cock you bitch, as I moaned I?m sure my other neighbors could hear us and just when he came I pushed back on him making sure every drop went deep.

Am I a cumdump hell yea.