PDA

View Full Version : hot sex writings

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 9:53 AM
I read blogs and I found these hot sex writings. Enjoy! :@)
The first semester of my freshman year of college had just ended for me, all my finals were over. It was Tuesday. The earliest end to a finals week I was ever going to have. But I was stuck on campus until the weekend when I would be flying back home for break. My roommate was already gone, and so were most of my friends. I was ready to spend the week not doing much of anything, but watching TV and laying around in my cramped dorm room between meals got boring real fast. I felt cramped up and wanted to get away. I needed to get laid. But I didn't just want to get fucked. I wanted to be totally used. I didn't want to be in control of the situation at all, and I didn't want to have to make choices. I was burned out on thinking and I just needed to let myself go. I was describing myself as a versatile at the time. But on campus I wasn't able to get the kind of attentions I wanted. With the guys I had been hooking up with, even if I bottomed, it was more like topping from the bottom than anything else. I was using my status as bottom to control the sex, and I was pretty good at it. That, however, is a story for another post. When I realized that I needed to be pounded good, I knew the perfect couple to contact. We had talked a few times before, but nothing had ever come together. I hadn't seen them online until near the end of the semester, and my workload and responsibilities on the swim team kept me from being able to meet up with them. But now I was open and had plenty of time to meet up with them. They were both younger, one in his late twenties and the other in his early thirties. And much more importantly, they were both aggressive tops. They wanted me to come out to their place where they had a sort of play area set up in the garage. There, I could be bound and used for however long they wanted me, and they both promised to use me good. It didn't take much more than that to get me in my car one morning and driving out to where they lived. The drive was kind of a long one, but in the Midwest you get used to that kind of thing. Before I left I put a medium sized butt plug in my ass to open me up for them and after sitting on it in the car for almost an hour, I was ready to take it out. Or move it around. Or do something besides just sit on it and feel the bottom fit oddly into my crack. Standing up when I got out of the car helped a bit, but I've never felt totally comfortable walking with something in my ass. I walked into the open garage and met one of the two guys, the older one, and he directed me to the back area where there was a mattress covered by a PVC sheet and a cardboard box with some toys inside. He closed the door to the garage and told me to undress. He told me that his partner was running an errand and would be back soon, but for the moment it was just the two of us. He stayed clothed as I stripped for him and when he saw the plug in my ass he smiled. "Been getting ready for us?" "Yes, sir." The words come out of my mouth easily, much more easily than I expected they would after a semester's worth of mostly vanilla sex. I was slipping into the submissive mindset and letting myself go. Exactly what I wanted to do. "Take it out. You don't need it anymore." I complied and felt my ass gape a bit as the plug came out. It didn't have long to feel empty, though, because shortly after that I was kneeling on the ground sucking on his cock through his fly. Once it was hard enough, he had me lie on my stomach on the mattress while he fingered my hole. I had only been there for about twenty minutes or so when he started fucking me, and he was still fully clothed except for where his cock was sticking out of his jeans. I grunted as his zipper scraped me and he bucked into me, seemingly without rhythm. I remember wondering if he was already that close to shooting his load, but he went on like that for a while. A total mix of fast and slow, deep and shallow. I didn't have any choice in the position. I was happy I had opened my hole with the plug beforehand because he came at me from a lot of different angles. I was face down one minute and the having my legs pressed to my chest the next. He never gave any indication when he was changing things up, he would just pull out, grab me, and move me. After a while we were both drenched in sweat and grunting like animals. He finally started to pick up his pace and really pound my hole to the point where it hurt a bit. Then he was pressing against me hard and shooting his load in my ass. I felt the flood of it and moaned with him, enjoying his release. As soon as he finished, he pulled out of me and grabbed my arms and cuffed them behind me. "Just so you can't play with yourself," he said. He then got up and walked into the house, leaving me lying on the mat, cum seeping out of my hole. He told me that he or his partner would be in for another round soon and that I was to only think about how to best serve them. I don't think he was gone very long before my mind started to wander to how uncomfortable I was, and I tried to shift around on the mattress to get more comfortable. I was happy when I heard a car pull up and the door opening. The second guy had arrived and it was time for more sex. I had begun to wonder if I had driven all this way to be ignored. The second, younger guy nudged me with his foot to have me roll over for him and show him my whole body before he took off his clothes. He allowed me to look at him for a short amount of time before he blindfolded me and then had me face down with my hips in the air. He fingered my hole for a while, which was still wet from the first guy. Then he began to spank my ass. Not enough to really hurt me, but enough that I knew it would be red for a while. Then, with little ceremony, he began to fuck me. I enjoyed the second guy fucking me a lot more than the first. His pace was more regular and he was making me feel great with each stroke in and out. I was moaning because I couldn't do anything but moan. After a while the first guy came back in to watch. He would encourage his partner to fuck me harder, to slap my ass. He would call me names and tell me that I was being a good little whore for them. Then he uncuffed my hands from behind me and recuffed them in front so I could balance on them while he fucked my face for a while. I was lost in a piggy heaven. I could hear the two men grunting to each other, but I wasn't listening to a thing they said. All I paid attention to were the two cocks working me over. That was what I had come here for. I wanted to be used. I wanted these men to treat me like their own personal jerk off tool. I didn't want to have to think for myself and I didn't want to have to act. And for a few blissful moments, I was in that state. The guy fucking me came in my ass, and shortly after the other guy came in my mouth. When they were both spent and I was left lying on the mattress, exhausted from their efforts and enjoying their cum in both my holes, they took the blindfold off. For a moment I was just as blind as before in the light above me, but then I could see the two men who had just used me standing and leering down at me. They let me know with their faces that they weren't done with me yet. They had me kneel in front of them on the covered mattress as the both stood and pissed on me. It was almost unexpected when it happened, and they both moved around to make sure I was soaked from head to foot before they finished. The younger guy was getting hard again so he stuck his cock in my mouth. I tasted my ass and his cum and piss on it as I went down on him. They both grabbed me and held me down while I choked and gagged on it. He fucked my ass once more while I was still covered in their piss before they both left me in the garage to take showers. When they were both clean and dressed, I was finally allowed into their house to take a shower. They gave me something to drink and some money, which I hadn't expected, and then had me get dressed and leave, taking my butt plug with me in my coat pocket this time. When I got back to my dorm I could still feel their cum inside of me and smell their scent on me, and I knew I had been satiated for the time being.

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 9:55 AM
Here's another one.
I climbed the steps to the third floor after he buzzed me in, quickly finding the right apartment. I knew I didn't have much time, he had told me that online. But he had wanted to save me for last this day, and since I only live a block away, I could get there and be gone quickly. We had talked earlier in the day, and he had told me that he was lining up guys to come fuck him anonymously one after the other. he would be blindfolded on the bed with his ass in the air. It had been weeks upon weeks since I last had sex, so I was game even wirh the tight schedule. I knew that once I got in his hole it probably wouldn't take very long at all. When I got to his door, it was cracked open like he said it would be. It was also covered in birthday signs and ribbons and other crap you get cheap at a drug store. So we have a birthday boy, I thought. I decided that since he had saved me for last, I would make sure I was the best. I brushed aside the ribbons and doodads to make my way in, and I shut the door a little loudly to let him know I was here so he could get ready. I figured I'd give him the benefit of a few seconds since he had just buzzed me in moments ago. As I made my way through the apartment, looking for the bedroom, which was actually kind of hard to find, my cock, which had been throbbing uncomfortably the entire walk over, began to really beg for release from my shorts. It was almost painful. But soon I rounded a corner and saw him on the bed. His face was covered, his ass was in the air, perfectly framed by the straps of a soft cotton jock. Beside the bed was a whole host of sexual aids. Poppers, lube, toys, you name it, he had it sitting on the bedside table. By the time I took off my flipflops, zip hoodie, and shorts, standing there in just my leather cock strap, my erection was standing straight out, pointing at exactly where it wanted to go. I stuck my fingers in his waiting, lubed hole and we both moaned at the same time. There was a palpable feeling of anticipation in the air. We both wanted it really bad. And with just a little prep I was reading to push in and fuck him. Even though I was the sixth guy to fuck him, and he had been lubed up already, it still took a bit of effort to get my cock in him. And once the head popped in, quickly followed by my shaft, his ass clamped tight and felt as though I had just opened him myself. I took a moment to be silently amazed at how tight he was, wondering if I was really the biggest guy he had taken that day or if he was just naturally that tight. But soon none of that mattered to me anymore. He made little movements under me, shudders and twitches, while moaning. I, on the other hand, was thrusting violently, almost angrily into his hole. I would press down on him on moment, then be up, hand on his waist, pushing in as deeply as possible the next. It may have been his 21st birthday, but in that moment my only concern was my pleasure. He was a blindfolded tool to that end. An ass that was wise enough to assist me in breaking the dry streak I had been in. I was aggressive and he responded by being passive, only crying out and huffing poppers, never asking me to stop or pull out or take a break. Almost too soon I felt my orgasm building. I started moaning loudly, the loudest I had been since I shut the door. He had a hand back, cupping my balls, and he knew I was getting close. Between grunts and pants he urged me on. "Yeah...shoot your load..." I didn't need his permission and I didn't need him to tell me. I was already too far gone, riding the waves of my orgasm and my cock throbbed and let loose. I stayed on top of him for a moment after, still pumping away at his hole. I was milking the last little bit of cum out of my body. But I was also wishing I had the whole day to really fuck this boy good. I wanted to use that ass until it spread open like a flower for my cock. Instead I pulled out and took a long last look at him. Just a blindfolded boy with his ass in the air, now happier with his sixth cock. It didn't take me long to get back to my apartment, and the first thing I did before cleaning the stickiness off my cock was get online and send him a message. "That was great. We should do it again when I have more time to use you properly." Before he left for whatever birthday plans he had, he replied, "Yes, please!"

tenni
Dec 19, 2013, 10:18 AM
hmm can not say that I admire violating a writer's copyright. It might be nice to give the source and author(even if only the name used on a site) out of respect. Did it specifically state "creative commons"? Otherwise, you are violating the writer's rights.

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 10:20 AM
hmm can not say that I admire violating a writer's copyright. It might be nice to give the source and author(even if only the name used on a site) It's not violating a writer's copyright as I never claimed to have written it. It's text posted online, and anyone can freely search for it and find the blog.

tenni
Dec 19, 2013, 10:27 AM
If you did not write it nor have permission to publish it, you are violating the writer's copyright and opening this site to a lawsuit. I doubt that is going to happen but you should acknowledge the source that you copy. If you thought it worthy of passing on, why not give credit where credit is due? People can only do a search if you give them the source.

Plagiarism is when you copy someone else's writing and claim it as your own. You did not plagiargize.

What is Creative Commons?
Creative Commons is a nonprofit organization that enables the sharing and use of creativity and knowledge through free legal tools.
Our free, easy-to-use copyright licenses (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/) provide a simple, standardized way to give the public permission to share and use your creative work — on conditions of your choice. CC licenses let you easily change your copyright terms from the default of “all rights reserved” to “some rights reserved (http://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ#What_does_.22Some_Rights_Reserved.22_mean.3F). ”
Creative Commons licenses are not an alternative to copyright. They work alongside copyright (http://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ#How_do_CC_licenses_operate.3F) and enable you to modify your copyright terms to best suit your needs.

http://creativecommons.org/about

http://www.rightsdirect.com/content/rd/en/toolbar/copyright_education/International_Copyright_Basics.html

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 10:44 AM
It's OK to repost blog postings as they're public domain as it's just text that was posted online and reposted lots of other places, and on other computers worldwide. Re-posting a blog post is covered under Fair Use, and the Fair Use act. Fair Use means that you can use copyrighted material without a license only for certain purposes. These include: Commentary; Criticism; Reporting; Teaching. These writings were posted so people can read and masturbate to them, comment on them, or even criticize them if they want to.

tenni
Dec 19, 2013, 11:02 AM
You are posting on a Canadian site. You need to research "fair use" which uses are different term in Canada. Publishing the entire blog is not fair use and only certain uses are permitted. The Fair Use Act is a US act and not an international agreement.

The bottom line is respect the writer and give the source. Right fucker? Man up. Go Back and add the source.

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 11:11 AM
You are posting on a Canadian site. You need to research "fair use" which uses a different term in Canada. Publishing the entire blog is not fair use and only certain uses are permitted. The Fair Use Act is a US act and not an international agreement. The bottom line is respect the writer and give the source. Right fucker? Man up. Go Back and add the source. I'm not posting the entire blog. :rolleyes: Either way what I re-posted or cross-posted is covered under Canadian law. Canada’s Copyright Act permits certain fair dealings with works.These dealings, known as allowable purposes, permit fair copying and other dealings for the purposes of research, private study, criticism, review, and news reporting, etc. Canada’s Copyright Act permits certain fair dealings with works.These dealings, known as allowable purposes, permit fair copying and other dealings for the purposes of research, private study, criticism, review, and news reporting. The sex blog writing excerpts are from a blog in the United States so even if they were in violation of Canadian law-which they're not-they're covered under the Fair Use act in the United States. Canada is or pretty much now has adopted Fair Use from the United States as other countries now have.

tenni
Dec 19, 2013, 11:15 AM
legally nope You are permitted to use no more than 10% for fair use. You are not reviewing the writing, private study, or criticizing etc. I'm an essayist and although not a lawyer aware of Canadian copyright laws. Man up. Give credit even if you believe that you are using "fair use" give credit.

Are you ashamed to give the source? (doubt that …lol)

Canada
Fair dealing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_dealing) is a statutory exception to copyright infringement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement;_substantial_part_in_copyri ght_law_in_Canada). It is a defence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defences_in_Canadian_copyright_law), with the burden of proof upon the defendant. To qualify under the fair dealing exception, the dealing must be for a purpose enumerated in sections 29, 29.1 or 29.2 of the Copyright Act of Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Act_of_Canada) (research, private study, education, parody, satire, criticism or review and news reporting), and the dealing must be fair.

USA
Fair use is a limitation and exception (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limitations_and_exceptions_to_copyright) to the exclusive right (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_right) granted by copyright (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright) law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_copyright_law), fair use is a doctrine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_doctrine) that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, search engines, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balancing_test).

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 11:19 AM
Yes people, the ignore feature works. ;)

fredtyg
Dec 19, 2013, 5:29 PM
One thing I've found difficult to handle with online erotica is the writers more often than not don't use paragraph breaks. It's seems almost like a super long sentence in a super long paragraph. I generally move on if I see something like that which is real long. Too hard for me to read. It's a shame as I enjoy non- fiction sex stories every now and then.

void()
Dec 19, 2013, 10:42 PM
It's OK to repost blog postings as they're public domain as it's just text that was posted online and reposted lots of other places, and on other computers worldwide. Re-posting a blog post is covered under Fair Use, and the Fair Use act. Fair Use means that you can use copyrighted material without a license only for certain purposes. These include: Commentary; Criticism; Reporting; Teaching. These writings were posted so people can read and masturbate to them, comment on them, or even criticize them if they want to.

You re-posting, or linking to them is also a form of reporting, in a sense you're reporting them to us here.
"Hey you idjits! Lookie over here at these jerk off stories!"

tenni
Dec 19, 2013, 10:54 PM
Void
Nope Remember this falls under Canadian Copyright laws as Bisexual.com is a Canadian internet site.

"research, private study, education, parody, satire, criticism or review and news reporting," are the Fair Dealing criteria and this laws is rather new. It has not had court challenges. Quoting is limited to 10% or of the original (I believe) Educational purposes is the most generous if it is an Educational institution.

TF is not a reporter and nor is bisexual.com a newspaper, internet magazine etc. There is no review just copying and pasting.

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 11:05 PM
Tenni before you get your panties all twisted again they're just jerk off writings, and I did not post all of either of them verbatim word for word.