PDA

View Full Version : describe your first time anal

Top fucker
Dec 18, 2013, 3:32 PM
Anal sex is one of the few acts that most people don't want to post about. But I think this is the perfect place to describe what you felt the first time you had anal sex. Did you receive or give? Was it spontaneous or planned? Did you orgasm or hate it? I was 18 and I went to a gay bar met a man and and shot my load up his ass and loved it!!!

Basin_Bouy
Dec 18, 2013, 4:57 PM
I met a 26 y/o Male Nurse online through SilverDaddoes. We met, went back to mine, lots of foreply, then he rolled me over, lubed me up and began to shag me. His stamina was amazing!!! We got up and he bent me over the foot of my bed and continued to fuck me. He made me cum by hitting my Prostate with his cock. He then blew his load DEEP inside me, with his long thin cock. Soon after, I took him home to his parents house.

For me, it was a MIND BLOWING experience.

Top fucker
Dec 18, 2013, 4:59 PM
I met a Male Nurse online through SilverDaddoes. We met, went back to mine, lots of foreply, then he rolled me over, lubed me up and begat to shag me. His stamina was amazing!!! We got up and he bent me over the foot of my bed and continued to fuck me. He made me cum by hitting my Prostate with his cock. He then blew his load DEEP inside me, with his long thin cock. Did you like getting bred and having his seed drip out of your freshly fucked hole?

mikeyd270
Dec 18, 2013, 5:45 PM
My first time was only a few months ago. It was planned. I chatted with an older guy that I felt would know how to break in a virgin. We met at his place and after a little foreplay he bent me over the side of the bed. He lubed me up good and shoved his cock in my tight little hole. I loved his hard cock up my ass and am actually on-line here looking for a second time.

techhokie88
Dec 18, 2013, 7:25 PM
First time bottoming anal was freshman year of college, met up with a 25 or so year old dude I met online. He wasn't a very good top, we had some oral fun, then he put on a condom and got some lube, had me laid down on my back with my legs up over his shoulders, and just started pushing. I told him it hurt, he told me "You just have to breathe." I tried to keep breathing but it wasn't helping me relax, and he just kept on pushing anyway. For the first few minutes it really hurt, tears in my eyes and a grimace on my face. Once I relaxed it was better. He had some kind of sex playlist playing in the background. Luckily his cock wasn't very big, maybe 5 or 5.5 inches. I remember we fucked a few times over the following weeks, each time in the same way, no foreplay, just him pushing his way in. It would always take like 10 minutes of his cock in my hole for me to not be in pain anymore. Luckily, I've had much better experiences since. He actually might have been the worst top I'd ever had haha

First time topping was much hotter. It was later that semester, still freshman year. I'd been online chatting with some older (24? older than me, at the time), stocky frat kid and, at 4am or so, he finally agreed to come pick me up from my dorm. He was closeted and lived with 3 frat brothers, so we had to be quiet when coming in. Went to his room, he put on some Dave Matthews playlist and we fucked around, exchanging oral and making out. He told me he wanted to ride my cock, so he laid me down on his bed and lubed up my cock and his ass and sat on it raw. I assumed it would be like jacking off or something (how different could it be, really??), but it was so much more amazing than that. His hole was tight as hell (we hooked up twice more in the following years and I realized he's almost NEVER in a bottoming mood, so VERY VERY tight) and it felt burning hot to be inside his ass. He started really slow. At one point I couldn't help it and thrust my hips forward instinctively (completely involuntary, like an instinct or animal impulse, I've come to love that feeling!), he grimaced and said "You've gotta go slower, you're pretty thick!" That was a major ego boost haha But after 5 or 10 minutes he was relaxed enough and really started to ride me hard. We kissed and made out while he ground his hole harder on my rock hard cock, my own hips thrusting clumsily in my first time fucking an ass. It didn't take long for him to cum, jacking off and shooting a thick, massive stream of cum across my belly. When be busted his nut, I felt his hole clamp down on my cock like a vice and, without even a fraction of a second to realize what was happening, my cock exploded inside him on it's own. It actually scared me, it felt like so much cum that I was worried what would happen, like it would start pouring out his hole and down my cock all over the bed, but, again, very tight hole, and he kept every drop up there.

As with most bi frat boys, once we were done, his guilt/shame kicked in and he quickly went to the bathroom to clean himself up some, then got us dressed and drove me back off to my dorm. Was pretty hot though.

GrizzlyGrinder
Dec 18, 2013, 9:28 PM
I got on top of him and slowly eased his cock into my ass. It hurt until his cockhead popped in. After that I started riding him and tried to tighten my ass around his cock on the upstroke. After three minutes he blew his load and I loved the spurting hotness in my ass. He was average 6 and 1/2 inches. These days I get a nice thick 10" black dick from my Papi. He fucks me proper.

Neier
Dec 18, 2013, 11:42 PM
Would someone who really enjoys being a bottom describe what it feels like when it's really, really good? When I've bottomed, it just hurt -- but I know it got's to be better than that. Is it the thrusting that produces the pleasure or something else (like touching the prostate).

techhokie88
Dec 19, 2013, 12:54 AM
Would someone who really enjoys being a bottom describe what it feels like when it's really, really good? When I've bottomed, it just hurt -- but I know it got's to be better than that. Is it the thrusting that produces the pleasure or something else (like touching the prostate).

The thrusting doesn't really do it necessarily, rubbing against the prostate or prodding it with the cock definitely sends a jolt through you. I had an ex who I only bottomed for, 10 straight months of getting topped several times a week. (And once we were going steady, we stopped using condoms. So awesome.) It never hurt, particularly with some foreplay like fingering during oral or rimming. Depends on the cock through, my ex was a very talented 5.5" guy. I got fucked by a 8.5" uncut dude later on down the road...the first two times with him were a trial, but it just takes a little longer to adjust.

When it's really, really good...I don't know how to describe it. It's like you're being massaged inside, the girth of the cock as it slides in and out of your hole feels awesome when you know how to relax properly, and the feeling of a nice fuck...you kinda feel it in your stomach. If my prostate gets poked, it always gives me a feeling like a super-intense version of that tickling feeling you get at the base of your back or in your ass when someone with a really deep voice (or anybody, speaking deeply) whispers in your ear; for me, that always sends a shiver down my spine (in a verrrrrry good way) and makes me tingle right about where your legs meet your ass cheeks...and hitting the prostate is that TIMES A THOUSAND haha

Then you get into the more rough stuff, like if you're laying face down on the bed with your ass in the air or, similarly, on all fours doggystyle and the top is just pounding away at your hole. It's the movement of the cock along the inside of your ass...idk, my way of thinking of it is like the same feeling as a hand jacking off a cock, but...imagine how much pleasure your hand is getting out of servicing that cock haha Your cock is enjoying every inch of your hand as it slides along it, twists around, works the head, pumps on the shaft, well the ass is doing the same thing, but the cock is the stimulator. The ridge of the glans/head sliding along your insides is just massaging you in there. I DON'T KNOW, it's a very complex thing to describe such a sensation haha

Generally you don't want to get too rough if you're having difficulty bottoming, you wanna take it slow and be patient. I would suggest starting on top and easing down onto the cock, that way you can regulate how fast you take it and take time to adjust. I like to do that then, once I've got it all in me, just sit all the way down on it and relax like that, no more sliding for a few seconds, just get used to it and relax. Take the time to play with the dude's nipples or make out, even reach back and play with his balls or, if you're flexible, massage his legs and feet or something...or you could just sit back and, while relaxing, jack your own cock for a little. If he can reach, have him suck you while his cock is balls deep in you. Once you're relaxed, you can start grinding back and forth, then slide it partially out then back in a few times until you're comfortable. Then let him do his thang.

ErosUrge
Dec 19, 2013, 1:01 AM
I received....and though I was curious prior to getting fucked, I wanted to know what it felt like....It really hurt and I made him stop. I tried again in my late teens and early twenties...since I'd had no pleasurable experiences from receiving it except for one...it was only much much later that I finally learned how to relax and really enjoy it....now I absolutely love receiving and giving it.

Basin_Bouy
Dec 19, 2013, 10:46 AM

For me, its almost euphoric, I have awesome orgasms when his penis is constantly rubbing against my prostate. I cum without touching anything. The key to good anal sex for me is, I love it slow and passionate and LOTS of lube. You can NEVER use too much lube.

goodtimr
Dec 19, 2013, 11:08 AM
My wife and I had been into swinging for a bunch of years and we became friendly with this one couple.Some pf the wives planned a sluts cruise where the wives were going to do some sucking and fucking on their own.I was happy just to have time to myself.This fellow we became friendly with I found out later had the hots for me called and wanted to hang out with a couple of drinks.Next thing I knew I was in an awkward situation but he said to trust him which I did and next thing I knew I was sucking his cock and enjoying it since it was the first cock I sucked I had not mastered the art of swallowing yet.He taught me how to swallow too.Then he started prepping me for anal.He had brought two enemas with him to flush me out.He also had a dildo and lube with him to loosen me up.He is a pro and knows what he is doing.As much as it was spontaneous on my part he had it planned.When he went in for the kill to fuck my virgin ass he took his time and by the time he stuck his cock in me and did my prostate I was shooting a load and orgasming like I had never done before.It took him a good while to finish but I had little if any discomfort and enjoyed feeling him throbbing while filling my ass with his cum.I still enjoy good pussy but he opened up a whole new world where I would have never traveled if not for him.We do not see eachother as couples any more but the memories are still there.